FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Worried about photo-verification

Worried about photo-verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allMeAdam OP   Man  over a year ago

Perth

Just had a very worrying situation that has made me lose trust in the photo-verification on this site.

I was planning a meet with a couple; they sent me the photo that they were also sending in as their photo-verification as I requested a bit more proof (been on for a year with only 1 verification that wasn't displayed).

It was a photo of two sets of legs lying on a bed. The one supposedly the woman had jeans on and women's boots and the man was the one holding the paper with the username written on it. I can say if I had jeans on and a pair of boots I now think I could pass a photo-verification.

It was laughably insufficient as verification. I used to put a lot of trust in this, but after this I have no faith in the moderators of this site to filter out the time-wasters and chancers.

Just wanted to post this as I never even thought about questioning the photo-verification before this, and if I saw that flat I had no doubts. Definitely not anymore.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Photo verification is, username on a piece of paper with face, or, usernames on a piece of paper with full length nude.

If they are photo verified they fulfilled that criteria.

There is nothing stopping people uploading additional images of themselves with their screen names in, and sending that to people.

If someone asked me for a quick photo veri I could write my name on myself, upload it and attach it to a private message, that doesn't mean it'll be accepted as photo verified.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

As said above, the pic you described doesn't fit the criteria for a PV pic and so wouldn't be accepted as such.

But if you are concerned then please report the profile so Admin can have a look.

Perth

[Removed by poster at 07/02/20 20:10:35]

Perth

Yes that's what I mean, the couple said that this was the photo (the one with clothed legs) that they just sent in

I have already reported to admin though

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

It took us bloody ages to get photo verified as the photos weren't good enough got there in the end. I dont think 2 legs would have got approved.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If they are saying that is their fab verified photo, they're lying

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

That sort of verification wouldn't get passed the pic mods plus every PV pic is checked by a second mod

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps they cropped their faces out before sending it to you, so conceivably could be the same photo

By *iss ScherzzoWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I take no notice to photo verification. I honestly don’t think any mods are comparing faces/bodies every time someone uploads a pic to their photo veri pic. I find the verification system a much better way of showing someone is really who they are claiming to be

By *dze 23Man  over a year ago

plymouth

I had photo of sex toys turned down as I was not in the picture ,then a few days later their were photos of sex toys only no one in the picture ?why

"It took us bloody ages to get photo verified as the photos weren't good enough got there in the end. I dont think 2 legs would have got approved."

I was the same I had to put on a dress to provide proof of being a TV etc lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I had photo of sex toys turned down as I was not in the picture ,then a few days later their were photos of sex toys only no one in the picture ?why "

Because a mod has made a mistake, report and it will be removed

Unfortunately there are sites on the web that show couples/singles holding a blank piece of paper, Simple enough to use handwriting text over the blank and bingo there PV.

Photo mods should be aware of this and check a bit more thoroughly even though there busy volunteers.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

They are aware