FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Notification of being quoted in forum

Notification of being quoted in forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnjones3210 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

Notification of being quoted or mentioned in the forums would be good.

Option to turn off also.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

That's a bit contradictory the notification idea is good but to be able to turn it off defeats the object

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"That's a bit contradictory the notification idea is good but to be able to turn it off defeats the object "

Not really, I wouldn't have it turned on, same as I don't have message notification on, all that phone pinging would drive me potty!

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

"That's a bit contradictory the notification idea is good but to be able to turn it off defeats the object

Not really, I wouldn't have it turned on, same as I don't have message notification on, all that phone pinging would drive me potty!"

I don't have the message thing on either, I keep my phone silent most times as I get that on other chat platforms. I get your point tho it would have to be an opt in kinda thing

By *ohnjones3210 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

"That's a bit contradictory the notification idea is good but to be able to turn it off defeats the object

Not really, I wouldn't have it turned on, same as I don't have message notification on, all that phone pinging would drive me potty!

I don't have the message thing on either, I keep my phone silent most times as I get that on other chat platforms. I get your point tho it would have to be an opt in kinda thing "

Apology accepted.

» Add a new message to this topic