FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > New Inbox

New Inbox

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BootyfulDay OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hi folks!

Just looking for some advice please! I had set my inbox to the new setting (yay!) but wanted to check an older message. So, I switched back to the old setting but now there doesn't seem to be a way to go to the new inbox again

Just wondering if there's a way to manually change this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

If you go to your mailbox it should say across the top 'you are on old/new mailbox tap here for info' doesn't look like a link or anything but if you tap it it takes you to the setting

"If you go to your mailbox it should say across the top 'you are on old/new mailbox tap here for info' doesn't look like a link or anything but if you tap it it takes you to the setting "

That's how I managed to get it back to the old one but that 'link' seems to have gone now...maybe since I changed it back it thinks I don't want it again It's no worries if I can't get it back just got used to the new inbox hehe

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

"If you go to your mailbox it should say across the top 'you are on old/new mailbox tap here for info' doesn't look like a link or anything but if you tap it it takes you to the setting

That's how I managed to get it back to the old one but that 'link' seems to have gone now...maybe since I changed it back it thinks I don't want it again It's no worries if I can't get it back just got used to the new inbox hehe "

I've just had a look to see if there's any settings for it & it says its for site supporters only, it appears your supporter pass may have ran out since you changed it. Hope that's some help

"If you go to your mailbox it should say across the top 'you are on old/new mailbox tap here for info' doesn't look like a link or anything but if you tap it it takes you to the setting

That's how I managed to get it back to the old one but that 'link' seems to have gone now...maybe since I changed it back it thinks I don't want it again It's no worries if I can't get it back just got used to the new inbox hehe

I've just had a look to see if there's any settings for it & it says its for site supporters only, it appears your supporter pass may have ran out since you changed it. Hope that's some help "

Oh that's fair! Thank you for helping

» Add a new message to this topic