FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Married members

Married members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyone30 OP   Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

I'm open and honest about my marital status and message lots of couples and single ladies to find out if they are willing to interact. 99% of the time they don't which is fine.

My question is would it be beneficial to have an option on profiles similar to smokers to save me and the reader the bother of messaging/reading? Or even an option to state a person married without consent so I and others could be filtered out?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Yes yes yes! I can't morally meet someone who is married but their partner doesn't know. I'd live an option to filter those people out.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Yep be helpful .... I’m with the OP on this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With you on that OP.

Good idea

100% I’m also married and discreetly using this site. Would love to be able to filter people who don’t mind seeing a married man

Super idea. I'm not married but do live with someone, would be great to be able to filter out the ones who wouldn't meet married/attached.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

But surely such a filter relies (as does every other) on the accuracy of the persons profile.

People will just put whatever they think will get them a meet, whether age, sexuality or marital status.

Nice in theory. But probably impractical.

A

"But surely such a filter relies (as does every other) on the accuracy of the persons profile.

People will just put whatever they think will get them a meet, whether age, sexuality or marital status.

A"

Good point. But it might help more individuals to be honest about their status knowing they can interact with people just like them..

.. Just maybe?

ABERDEEN

"But surely such a filter relies (as does every other) on the accuracy of the persons profile.

A"

Absolutely correct but surely there is no harm in having such a filter if it cuts out at least some of the unwanted messages? Like you say every filter can be gotten around so why have any at all? Because they do help that's why. People van choose to use it or Not, I'd use it.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

As long as there are separate filters for male and female it would be a good idea

ABERDEEN

"As long as there are separate filters for male and female it would be a good idea"

How come? If you don't want to meet married folk (not couples) why should it matter if it's a man or woman? Am I looking at this wrong?

Married myself but it's on my profile and never hide it no point in tell porkies

By *apt Smith and Lady JaneCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

On the whole it seems a good idea, but what about married members who meet singly with full knowledge and permission? It's already hard enough to get that point across without yet another filter to bang the door shut before you've had any opportunity to explain.

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I think it's a great idea. If more people were honest would be great.

We'd prefer to meet smokers over cheaters

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"As long as there are separate filters for male and female it would be a good idea"

Why ? Is it okay for one gender and not the other ?

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

You’ll still have the same people saying they’re single when they’re not.

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

Love the idea....but with all great ideas, it’ll only work if the person filling out the profile is honest...and herein lies the problem. Sad isn’t it?

By *hatcuriouscat2018Man  over a year ago

Derby

I totally agree with this idea,

I'm open about my situation on my status, and it's fine if someone doesn't want to meet me, and (much like age) I can be filtered out of people's searches.

ABERDEEN

Some great comments and some sceptical ones too. I totally get some people would just lie to get around it which is unfortunate but for people like me and there seems to be a few who are honest about our situation it would certainly help us avoid you guys who are against meeting us. Maybe with a wee bit of thought there is a way of it working in some form.

"Some great comments and some sceptical ones too. I totally get some people would just lie to get around it which is unfortunate but for people like me and there seems to be a few who are honest about our situation it would certainly help us avoid you guys who are against meeting us. Maybe with a wee bit of thought there is a way of it working in some form. "

It would be great.

Tbh, and I know I’ll probably get stick for this but why are married men women who are married and meeting other people behind their partners back even allowed on fab SWINGERS .... swinging by name is a couple swapping partners. There are hundreds of affair, cheating and just sex sites out there, so why are cheating people allowed on a swinging site?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Tbh, and I know I’ll probably get stick for this but why are married men women who are married and meeting other people behind their partners back even allowed on fab SWINGERS .... swinging by name is a couple swapping partners. There are hundreds of affair, cheating and just sex sites out there, so why are cheating people allowed on a swinging site? "

Swinging isn't just 'a couple swapping partners'.

That's 'wife swapping'.

Swinging has always involved singles.

A

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

"Love the idea....but with all great ideas, it’ll only work if the person filling out the profile is honest...and herein lies the problem. Sad isn’t it? "

That said, some lie about other things and the site still functions. So this would still help!

I do think it’s a good idea.

"Tbh, and I know I’ll probably get stick for this but why are married men women who are married and meeting other people behind their partners back even allowed on fab SWINGERS .... swinging by name is a couple swapping partners. There are hundreds of affair, cheating and just sex sites out there, so why are cheating people allowed on a swinging site?

That's 'wife swapping'.

A"

I guess I’m wrong, still though

"Tbh, and I know I’ll probably get stick for this but why are married men women who are married and meeting other people behind their partners back even allowed on fab SWINGERS .... swinging by name is a couple swapping partners. There are hundreds of affair, cheating and just sex sites out there, so why are cheating people allowed on a swinging site? "

This is how I see it.

Yes it may be a swinger site in name. But it allows couples, single males, single females, cds tvs etc.. To be on this site. If it was a genuine Swinger site, I'm pretty sure it would only allow couples and not much else.

"Tbh, and I know I’ll probably get stick for this but why are married men women who are married and meeting other people behind their partners back even allowed on fab SWINGERS .... swinging by name is a couple swapping partners. There are hundreds of affair, cheating and just sex sites out there, so why are cheating people allowed on a swinging site?

That's 'wife swapping'.

A"

Good point.

By *ivingTheLife6365Couple  over a year ago

East Mids.

That's 'wife swapping'.

A I guess I’m wrong, still though "

No stick at all from us we agree with everything that the OP said.

But may we also add that while swinging does involve singles, cheating married people are not singles.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You don't have to be married to cheat, so even unmarried and cheating are allowed on this site.

You don't have to be married to cheat, so even unmarried and cheating are allowed on this site."

Absolutely. And everybody has a story why they're here. Judgement shouldn't be so harsh. But unfortunately... It is.

Personally we are not bothered as this is a swinging site and not a dating site so every one on here is basically looking for the same thing in theory but of course it doesn’t always work out that way.

T

You don't have to be married to cheat, so even unmarried and cheating are allowed on this site.

Absolutely. And everybody has a story why they're here. Judgement shouldn't be so harsh. But unfortunately... It is. "

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

This option should be on the site.

We have swung separately in the past (completely with each others consent) and even then, there where people who shot my husband down because we are married. Even got accused of being a cheat even though he pointed them to our couples profile. As such we stopped bothering with single profiles.

Personally we will not meet anyone who is openly cheating. Not judging anyone as there is always a story behind it but there are always two side and you only hear one. It just does not sit right with us and we do not wish to be dragged into someone elses drama....and we have seen that happen.

I know people write it on their profiles but a married but cheating and a married but playing with consent box would simplify things for those looking for singles to join them.

Yes great idea and all they do is guess what they tick the single box

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Just be honest in your profile. I am, and most people seem to filter me out.

Great idea in theory but I suspect it will encourage the honest married (contradiction in terms) to lie. It's one thing to have it in your profile but another to restrict such a large part of the site

Excellent idea !

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

The people who will lie and get around it, are (news flash) already lying on their profiles right now. So yes I think its a great idea for the people who want it and will use it.

East Mids.

Absolutely. And everybody has a story why they're here. Judgement shouldn't be so harsh. But unfortunately... It is. "

Funny enough though, in the cold light of day most of the stories we have heard should not result in cheating.

By *ocker6104Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Good idea. I get fed up with getting abusive messages from "moralistic" swingers.

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

So its ok for one section of us genuine swingers to judge the others but not the other way round.

Nobody can judge. We all can have a preference. But a polite no, if that's your preference, but no judging. People in glass houses and all that

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I think it’s a good idea in principle but it relies on people being honest.

I don’t as a rule play with anyone involved and when someone messages me and tells me they are, I ask if the female half knows.

I never judge but if the other half doesn’t know, i decline.

I don’t want the drama is all.

As I say, I don’t judge as we all have our reasons, but the filter does rely on honesty and we all know some lie here x

I think this would be a decent filter.

People will lie and not tick the box but majority of them are already lying so I can't see anything that would be wrong with this filter.

Good idea in principal but as pointed out this is a sex site not a dating site!!!!

Lets just keep it fun!

Norwich

"As long as there are separate filters for male and female it would be a good idea

Why ? Is it okay for one gender and not the other ?"

Depends what you mean by ok. From our point of view we would meet married women but not men so, yes, it is different.

By *edandLouCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Some people only want to meet married members. Sen a few profiles that prefer attached playmates.

Very good idea in principle xx but xx as has been said lots of times it would depend on the person x man or woman being honest xx we think that what people do in there private lives is private xx

Just be honest and polite xx afterall it nothing to be polite xx

middle earth

Yeah, I mean I'm sure there are smokers that are lying, people telling fibs about their height etc. If people are lying on profiles (which they are) then there isn't anything you can do, but for those who would use the filter correctly it would be a god sent. It would need to have a few options as previously said though like:

Will meet married couples

Will meet married men (open)

Will meet married men (discreet)

Will meet married women (open)

Will meet married women (discreet)

Just to make sure there is enough variation. We will happy meet with married people where the other person in the relationship knows, just not if the other person doesn't know

Im too in agreement with OP. I think it would be very helpful as imin the same boat lol

"Yeah, I mean I'm sure there are smokers that are lying, people telling fibs about their height etc. If people are lying on profiles (which they are) then there isn't anything you can do, but for those who would use the filter correctly it would be a god sent. It would need to have a few options as previously said though like:

Just to make sure there is enough variation. We will happy meet with married people where the other person in the relationship knows, just not if the other person doesn't know "

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

"Personally we are not bothered as this is a swinging site and not a dating site so every one on here is basically looking for the same thing in theory but of course it doesn’t always work out that way.

T"

Good point well made. I live with a partner. We love each other to bits, but our sex life is non existant. She has told me that if I want to go elsewhere for the physical side of things then I can, as long as I don't rub it in her face or gets causes problems for our home life. Am I expected to come to a meet with a signed waiver?

East Mids.

"Good idea in principal but as pointed out this is a sex site not a dating site!!!!

Lets just keep it fun!"

This is a swinging site.

To true swingers this is a lifestyle group.

But obviously to people who cheat it is a sex site.

Again, a massive difference. ..

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We don't bother asking we mainly meet at the club, you wouldn't be surprised how many men and woman playing behind thier partners backs, loads who couple up and pretend to be married, we don't judge as they may have good reasons, but what goes on in club stays in club, if someone's going to cheat they will cheat, we been married 30 yrs and use swinging to enhance our relationship, and stop temptation, works for us, shame it don't work for others

ABERDEEN

"Yeah, I mean I'm sure there are smokers that are lying, people telling fibs about their height etc. If people are lying on profiles (which they are) then there isn't anything you can do, but for those who would use the filter correctly it would be a god sent. It would need to have a few options as previously said though like:

Just to make sure there is enough variation. We will happy meet with married people where the other person in the relationship knows, just not if the other person doesn't know "

Some good suggestions there. Thanks guys.

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

I think it certainly has merit. As others have said some will not use it correctly but on the whole I think it would work.

I'm open about my situation on my profile and often get contacted by people. After half a dozen messages they'll ask if I'm married and when I say yes they don't want to know, which is fine. They could have saved us both a lot of time had they read my profile but not all people do and this is where this filter would help.

By *eeowlsMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Great idea but like other have said people still wouldn’t be honest and up front!!

I have it on my title and in my profile a few times saying I’m married with permission unfortunately not everyone can be honest!!

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

I actually think this is a great idea. Those who are attached could find those willing to meet them much easier with a filter. And those who do not want to meet attached people could block them from messaging.

I do think it needs 2 categories though. Attached playing with consent and attached playing without consent. Some people will meet not meet those playing without consent but will if consent is confirmed by a partner

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 18:06:12]

A"

If you use that thinking then all filters are pointless. However I feel the majority currently do use them correctly and so any additional filter would be used as such. There are always those who don't irrespective of any filter. Some say they are 6ft but small print should say in heels .

It's also amazing how many who say they wont meet married people end up doing so after a nice chat on here

Cheltenham

Find it amazing that people can be "open and honest" to complete strangers yet can't to their partners.

That's some kind of virtue signalling

middle earth

"Personally we are not bothered as this is a swinging site and not a dating site so every one on here is basically looking for the same thing in theory but of course it doesn’t always work out that way.

T

Good point well made. I live with a partner. We love each other to bits, but our sex life is non existant. She has told me that if I want to go elsewhere for the physical side of things then I can, as long as I don't rub it in her face or gets causes problems for our home life. Am I expected to come to a meet with a signed waiver? "

Not at all!! She has consented, that's good enough for me!

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

T

Good point well made. I live with a partner. We love each other to bits, but our sex life is non existant. She has told me that if I want to go elsewhere for the physical side of things then I can, as long as I don't rub it in her face or gets causes problems for our home life. Am I expected to come to a meet with a signed waiver?

Not at all!! She has consented, that's good enough for me! "

You'd be surprised how many people make you feel like you have to look. Great profile BTW guys

middle earth

T

Not at all!! She has consented, that's good enough for me!

You'd be surprised how many people make you feel like you have to look. Great profile BTW guys

"

Huh that's rubbish, but thanks for the compliment

By *hortandsweettWoman  over a year ago

Sussex

I have in my profile I won’t meet marrieds unless they are a couple. So if they read my very short profile, they would know. “Read your profile? Are you mad woman?”

By *pecificman99Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Great idea ! Saves everyone a lot of time .

"I'm open and honest about my marital status and message lots of couples and single ladies to find out if they are willing to interact. 99% of the time they don't which is fine.

My question is would it be beneficial to have an option on profiles similar to smokers to save me and the reader the bother of messaging/reading? Or even an option to state a person married without consent so I and others could be filtered out?

"

yes. I would love an option to easy spot the cheaters.

Not many people would admit to being a cheater on their profile though.

Mind you though OP you could just state on your profile you are married and cheating.

Great idea

T

Good point well made. I live with a partner. We love each other to bits, but our sex life is non existant. She has told me that if I want to go elsewhere for the physical side of things then I can, as long as I don't rub it in her face or gets causes problems for our home life. Am I expected to come to a meet with a signed waiver? "

Same situation here; my wife’s tastes have gone back towards BDSM, which she was into long before meeting me. I’m not interested in that in the slightest, so she has her Dom and I have here.

I don’t encroach on her freedom nor am I required to validate it, other than between us in terms of ongoing consent, and vice versa. I’ve had people here suggest they wouldn’t consider meeting me unless she either OK’d the meet verbally to them or was the one actually arranging it! lol

By *laytime66xxxMan  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

I think its a good idea I am always honesty about being married without permission but at least we can message people that are ok with it. But I have to say even the ones that say they are ok very rarely come back to you the site is full of time wasters and accounts being set up then disappear very quickly.

Rob

Good idea but how many would tell the truth?

"Good idea in principal but as pointed out this is a sex site not a dating site!!!!

Lets just keep it fun!

This is a swinging site.

To true swingers this is a lifestyle group.

But obviously to people who cheat it is a sex site.

Again, a massive difference. .."

Exactly!! Swinging is more than sex, it’s freedom, freedom doesn’t come from lies and cheating. We all make mistakes and noones perfect but cheating to me doesn’t belong in swinging. But yeh, the option to tick a box and say this would be useful for both sides

I agree with you scarlet

Most use this as a sex site not swinging

And as been said how do you know if male or female saying single in profile and are actually not

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

What about married with permission. Me and my wife both meet separately and have a couples profile.

By *eeowlsMan  over a year ago

sheffield

We have swung as a cpl for around 15-20 years unfortunately my wife’s health as deteriorated to the point where she can’t swing and can’t even have sexy times no more,

We have met lots of people on here and at socials and now due to her health problems she says she doesn’t see why I should miss out on my fun and on the lovely people on the scene!!

So that’s why I’m still on here not having much luck I’m assuming due to being married but hey nevermind x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's a great idea but sadly I think people would just lie or not tick the box anyway.

"What about married with permission. Me and my wife both meet separately and have a couples profile. "

We also meet separately (And together though) it it’s all honest and within our boundaries of only at clubs.. we enjoy each other’s stories together too, I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with it and enjoy the freedom of our relationship, definitely the deepest relationship I’ve had and this plays a big part in that. Its the dishonesty that’s wrong. Abusing someone’s trust and making them believe they have a loyal partner when they don’t, the worst ones is when they slag their partner of to you to gain sympathy because they don’t put out like it’s an excuse. Not happy, change your relationship it’s not rocket science xx Like you guys sound like you find a way around it that’s mutual for both of you and honest. we all make mistakes but when people don’t learn from them, it’s just cold . This is just my view. Everyone is entitled to their own.

Keston

"What about married with permission. Me and my wife both meet separately and have a couples profile.

We also meet separately (And together though) it it’s all honest and within our boundaries of only at clubs.. we enjoy each other’s stories together too, I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with it and enjoy the freedom of our relationship, definitely the deepest relationship I’ve had and this plays a big part in that. Its the dishonesty that’s wrong. Abusing someone’s trust and making them believe they have a loyal partner when they don’t, the worst ones is when they slag their partner of to you to gain sympathy because they don’t put out like it’s an excuse. Not happy, change your relationship it’s not rocket science xx Like you guys sound like you find a way around it that’s mutual for both of you and honest. we all make mistakes but when people don’t learn from them, it’s just cold . This is just my view. Everyone is entitled to their own. "

Without getting in to the moral ambiguity of it as everyone will have there social acceptances and moral boundaries in different places I feel as though if your married then your automatically assumed to being unfaithful.

"What about married with permission. Me and my wife both meet separately and have a couples profile.

We also meet separately (And together though) it it’s all honest and within our boundaries of only at clubs.. we enjoy each other’s stories together too, I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with it and enjoy the freedom of our relationship, definitely the deepest relationship I’ve had and this plays a big part in that. Its the dishonesty that’s wrong. Abusing someone’s trust and making them believe they have a loyal partner when they don’t, the worst ones is when they slag their partner of to you to gain sympathy because they don’t put out like it’s an excuse. Not happy, change your relationship it’s not rocket science xx Like you guys sound like you find a way around it that’s mutual for both of you and honest. we all make mistakes but when people don’t learn from them, it’s just cold . This is just my view. Everyone is entitled to their own.

Without getting in to the moral ambiguity of it as everyone will have there social acceptances and moral boundaries in different places I feel as though if your married then your automatically assumed to being unfaithful. "

Sadly, the majority ruin it for the majority so people lose trust in a person’s words. There will be some out there that won’t care though or believe it’s not unfaithful, you shouldn’t have to prove it but a quick call with the mrs might be an idea for your meets just to verify it

Keston

Without getting in to the moral ambiguity of it as everyone will have there social acceptances and moral boundaries in different places I feel as though if your married then your automatically assumed to being unfaithful.

Sadly, the majority ruin it for the majority so people lose trust in a person’s words. There will be some out there that won’t care though or believe it’s not unfaithful, you shouldn’t have to prove it but a quick call with the mrs might be an idea for your meets just to verify it "

Emma will actually go on socials with me if requested.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

I think one potential way to approach this would be that rather than have a box to tick stating you’re married (which relies on just as much honesty as currently), it would work better if there was an option to state you’re actually willing to meet people being unfaithful?... that way those that are married/attached can look for people willing to meet them more easily?

Let’s be honest here, a “I’m married” box already sort of exists.... it’s when they’re single but “can not accommodate”

By *indapeterCouple  over a year ago

northamption

It would be nice but it would get abused by some men and ladies we have no problem meeting men and ladies that are married but it would be nice if they were open about if there partner are OK or not

Liverpool

"What about married with permission. Me and my wife both meet separately and have a couples profile. "

That usually translates as single guy set up a couples profile so he can perve the pics on site and not be blocked by others filters. Ha.

Keston

That usually translates as single guy set up a couples profile so he can perve the pics on site and not be blocked by others filters. Ha. "

Again a judgement based of little to no fact checking

Liverpool

That usually translates as single guy set up a couples profile so he can perve the pics on site and not be blocked by others filters. Ha.

Again a judgement based of little to no fact checking"

I can only go off what we experience. Most people who contact saying I'm. OK to play with her permission suddenly clam up when asked for a phone chat to them both. We never meant you OK.

ABERDEEN

"I think one potential way to approach this would be that rather than have a box to tick stating you’re married (which relies on just as much honesty as currently), it would work better if there was an option to state you’re actually willing to meet people being unfaithful?... that way those that are married/attached can look for people willing to meet them more easily?

Let’s be honest here, a “I’m married” box already sort of exists.... it’s when they’re single but “can not accommodate”"

That sounds good. Personally I send loads of messages and get knocked back for my marital status which is fine. Would just be so easy for those of us who are up front about it to see "won't meet attached" and avoid sending that message in the first place. I totally get though that it could be abused but so can all the filters.

Again a judgement based of little to no fact checking

I can only go off what we experience. Most people who contact saying I'm. OK to play with her permission suddenly clam up when asked for a phone chat to them both. We never meant you OK. "

I'm happy to verify Ashley is ok to anyone who wants to meet him

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

T

Not at all!! She has consented, that's good enough for me! "

A lot of couples including us would accept my wife making a quick phone call to your wife just confirm your ok to play.

KJ x

Sadly, the majority ruin it for the majority so people lose trust in a person’s words. There will be some out there that won’t care though or believe it’s not unfaithful, you shouldn’t have to prove it but a quick call with the mrs might be an idea for your meets just to verify it

Emma will actually go on socials with me if requested."

you could also get her to add a video here maybe saying it’s ok, keep it friends only or private and send as you need so she’s not having to verify every meet.. Just an idea

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Emma will actually go on socials with me if requested."

Then you shouldn't have any issues if she's attend socials with you tbh the quick phone call wife to wife works for us x

By *hadow KingsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Birmingham

I don't care if the girl is married. Makes no difference to me nor if she is not married but has a man. Not bothered, just see it as a bang to me.

Most girls in the night club scene got fellas, they don't care so i don't care.

"I don't care if the girl is married. Makes no difference to me nor if she is not married but has a man. Not bothered, just see it as a bang to me.

Most girls in the night club scene got fellas, they don't care so i don't care. "

Men dont care about women's partner's but women care about mens I get meets all the time Ashley doesnt get any

They will still lie

By *unsexual MemelordWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Yes yes yes! I can't morally meet someone who is married but their partner doesn't know. I'd live an option to filter those people out."

Me too, absolutely approve this idea! People will still lie of course, but there's not much to be done about that.

Norwich

"

you could also get her to add a video here maybe saying it’s ok, keep it friends only or private and send as you need so she’s not having to verify every meet.. Just an idea"

That is a really good idea. We don't meet separately but would certainly accept that as showing a guy had his wife's consent.

See your point, but for those of us who are serious and up front about our circumstances would save a lot of messing about

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I haven't read all of the comments, so I apologise if this has been said.

Flipping this around, from my experience in the club, there are people who actively seek out married men and women as they feel the meet will be a genuine NSA as their play partner has strings elsewhere.

So for those who are open about their infidelity on here, you may get more interest from the right people if there was a specific tick box.

Vicky x

The ones cheating on partners are already being dishonest to them....why would they then be honest with complete strangers.

Cheltenham

"The ones cheating on partners are already being dishonest to them....why would they then be honest with complete strangers."
that's what I don't get with the op.

He opens with I'm open and honest-yet can't be that to the closest

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"I'm open and honest about my marital status and message lots of couples and single ladies to find out if they are willing to interact. 99% of the time they don't which is fine.

"

Yes, would also help cheaters play with other cheaters which would suit their needs.

By *ticky 69Man  over a year ago

Stirling

"On the whole it seems a good idea, but what about married members who meet singly with full knowledge and permission? "

I hate to complicate matters, but' there's also the grey area of tacit, rather than explicit, permission, 'do what you want but don't let me find out'.

By *andyTrucker59Man  over a year ago

north east

This same subject been raised many times over last 10yrs I've been on site. Many requests that should be a distinction being "single" or "married but on own".

Find problem with profile saying "No single men", but also wanting meet men. Cannot wink or send messages as get site message saying "user blocked your sex".

When profiles add as no singles as newbies, they not aware they setting up a block for all men, and wonder why not getting any messages. Previous reply from Admin many years ago was to have profiles stand out more to attract . Situation gonna remain same.

Always been honest and tell that married, and either get reply or deleted. But being able msg a newbie showing "No single men" never gonna happen on site.

More chance of me getting corona virus before settings change to differentiate between a single or married man on own, whether on own or with permission. Tho Will always have some try manipulate to get round rules to get a playtime

By *merald Eyes XWoman  over a year ago

Can you find me….

Great idea!

"The ones cheating on partners are already being dishonest to them....why would they then be honest with complete strangers. that's what I don't get with the op.

He opens with I'm open and honest-yet can't be that to the closest"

[Removed by poster at 15/03/20 05:41:46]

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I just cannot be bothered with married men

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I am a married man (45 years) and I have never hidden that fact. I enjoy and give joy to others.I know other single and married people who are perfectly at ease with this.

Fun is fun and in my opinion fun doesn't hurt anyone - quite the opposite.

Why are some people so judgemental and sanctimonious?

very very true, makes me sick there are married people on here cheating, if your not happy with your partner then end it

Keston

"Tbh, and I know I’ll probably get stick for this but why are married men women who are married and meeting other people behind their partners back even allowed on fab SWINGERS .... swinging by name is a couple swapping partners. There are hundreds of affair, cheating and just sex sites out there, so why are cheating people allowed on a swinging site? very very true, makes me sick there are married people on here cheating, if your not happy with your partner then end it "

I cant speak for the cheaters. But as a married man who is open with my partner and is happy in my relationship, I can say that I am here as although I enjoy being a swinger me and my wife could never agree on couples to play with so it made it hard for us.

Yes me too be ideal

Yes me too be ideal

ooooooo so you'd accept a female cheating omg

Totally agree with no judging I’m in a sexless relationship but enjoy sex and swinging ,no my partner has no idea so where would you suggest I go , remember if cpls are having sex with other cpls then technically your still cheating ............ just saying !!

The finger of cheats seems to point to men but actually there is a lot of women on fab who are cheating to I for example know of several cheating women and whom I meet now and then and also keep in touch with

By *orianGrey200Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great idea. So many picky people on here,they must think all smokers stink.

By *otscouseguyMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Great idea this. Makes life more simple.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I think one potential way to approach this would be that rather than have a box to tick stating you’re married (which relies on just as much honesty as currently), it would work better if there was an option to state you’re actually willing to meet people being unfaithful?... that way those that are married/attached can look for people willing to meet them more easily?

Let’s be honest here, a “I’m married” box already sort of exists.... it’s when they’re single but “can not accommodate”"

Not always, I had to move back home due to unforeseen circumstances and I don't think my parents would be impressed if I bought different men back for wold crazy sex!!

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I would presume anyone that can’t accommodate and mentions discretion is married....

Norwich

"As long as there are separate filters for male and female it would be a good ideaooooooo so you'd accept a female cheating omg "

Why omg?

It's time people accepted that there are different rules for men and women. They are different and the way they deal with a cheating partner is different (generally).

If people are going to cheat that is on them, we only care about having some deranged bunny boiler knocking on the door at 3.00am accusing us of leading her poor, innocent little lamb astray!

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I have in my profile I won’t meet marrieds unless they are a couple. So if they read my very short profile, they would know. “Read your profile? Are you mad woman?”

"

Read your profile??? What a crazy suggestion! Isn't is easier just to send a crude message saying what they want to do to you? Lol

"On the whole it seems a good idea, but what about married members who meet singly with full knowledge and permission? It's already hard enough to get that point across without yet another filter to bang the door shut before you've had any opportunity to explain."

^^^ That....

By *iceman888Man  over a year ago

canterbury

Yep...count me in lol

By *anuel ducatiMan  over a year ago

leyburn

Very well put, I am the same, I wish I could walk away from my relationship but that would cause so many problems, more for her than me, so I just grin and bear it and keep on fabbin.

"As long as there are separate filters for male and female it would be a good ideaooooooo so you'd accept a female cheating omg

Why omg?

It's time people accepted that there are different rules for men and women. They are different and the way they deal with a cheating partner is different (generally).

If people are going to cheat that is on them, we only care about having some deranged bunny boiler knocking on the door at 3.00am accusing us of leading her poor, innocent little lamb astray!

"

they cheat for different reasons lol and you have a moral issue with men but not with women sorry your logic doesn't work they are either both morally wrong or not and i appreciate women are in demand and so therefore rule this site

Norwich

"As long as there are separate filters for male and female it would be a good ideaooooooo so you'd accept a female cheating omg

Why omg?

they cheat for different reasons lol and you have a moral issue with men but not with women sorry your logic doesn't work they are either both morally wrong or not and i appreciate women are in demand and so therefore rule this site "

I think my answwer shows quite clearly that it's not a moral reason at all but a practical one. Did you really not understand what I wrote?

Why omg?

they cheat for different reasons lol and you have a moral issue with men but not with women sorry your logic doesn't work they are either both morally wrong or not and i appreciate women are in demand and so therefore rule this site

I think my answwer shows quite clearly that it's not a moral reason at all but a practical one. Did you really not understand what I wrote?"

oh i understood it but having ethics that are split on the basis of gendre doesn't make sense to me it does to you obviously but not me

Norwich

Why omg?

I think my answwer shows quite clearly that it's not a moral reason at all but a practical one. Did you really not understand what I wrote?oh i understood it but having ethics that are split on the basis of gendre doesn't make sense to me it does to you obviously but not me "

That shows you quite obviously didn't understand it.

Why omg?

I think my answwer shows quite clearly that it's not a moral reason at all but a practical one. Did you really not understand what I wrote?oh i understood it but having ethics that are split on the basis of gendre doesn't make sense to me it does to you obviously but not me

That shows you quite obviously didn't understand it."

lol hey it really doesn't matter in the great scheme of things you basically don't entertain guys who cheat but do women and it would seem that women who cheat are accepted for me that is wrong, i personally don't care if they cheat thats their business

By *uckymooMan  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Great idea!

I think guys would be more inclined to be honest than the girls tbh

Cant see why guys not honest and up front if married then ladies can opt to meet or chat

"Cant see why guys not honest and up front if married then ladies can opt to meet or chat "

Keston

"Cant see why guys not honest and up front if married then ladies can opt to meet or chat "

I am but it limits success and some people dont want to be judged.

"As long as there are separate filters for male and female it would be a good idea

How come? If you don't want to meet married folk (not couples) why should it matter if it's a man or woman? Am I looking at this wrong? "

I think they were commenting on the very often fickle behaviour of a lot on here, they are the guardians of moral virtue when it comes to not meeting married guys, but the old red carpet is rolled out for the cheating wives and girlfriends.

At the end of the day people rarely know enough about each other to really have a clue who has what status anyway, so why bother. Swinging in itself is morally and ethically wrong in the eyes of many religions and cultures and amounts to adultery, shared knowledge or not.

You’re either doing it or your not, it’s up to I individuals to live with their own consciences and not for others to worry about their virtues or lack of them.

Very complex issue I know but there’s some serious hypocrisy and narrow mindedness going on with some.

"On the whole it seems a good idea, but what about married members who meet singly with full knowledge and permission? It's already hard enough to get that point across without yet another filter to bang the door shut before you've had any opportunity to explain."

Exactly, there’s a lot of folks can’t get their head around that, makes you wonder what sort of relationships they have sometimes.

By *uckymooMan  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Maybe we need to look at it another way

This is a swingers site not a dating site..

You should just not meet anyone you dont fancy or feel attracted too single, married or anything else. If its in the shop window buy it i say

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Whilst it's great idea, people would still lie about their status. Same as they do with age etc to get round filters.

"Totally agree with no judging I’m in a sexless relationship but enjoy sex and swinging ,no my partner has no idea so where would you suggest I go , remember if cpls are having sex with other cpls then technically your still cheating ............ just saying !! "

No cheating is going against a commitment you have both decided on. Cheating a person out of a fair deal, they are honest and loyal to you and you just pretend to be- that’s cheating.

Cheating isn’t about the sex, it’s about the lies and breaking someone’s trust... just saying

Every couple has the right to pick and choose what they both want to commit to and what they don’t, what they agree on and what’s needs to be compromised. 2020

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Whilst it's great idea, people would still lie about their status. Same as they do with age etc to get round filters "
This

By *leasure4leisureMan  over a year ago

south

How come? If you don't want to meet married folk (not couples) why should it matter if it's a man or woman? Am I looking at this wrong?

I think they were commenting on the very often fickle behaviour of a lot on here, they are the guardians of moral virtue when it comes to not meeting married guys, but the old red carpet is rolled out for the cheating wives and girlfriends.

At the end of the day people rarely know enough about each other to really have a clue who has what status anyway, so why bother. Swinging in itself is morally and ethically wrong in the eyes of many religions and cultures and amounts to adultery, shared knowledge or not.

You’re either doing it or your not, it’s up to I individuals to live with their own consciences and not for others to worry about their virtues or lack of them.

Very complex issue I know but there’s some serious hypocrisy and narrow mindedness going on with some.

"

Couldn’t agree more

I am married , Mrs meets socially some times

She always knows

We have verification on here but still get judged;(

Why ?

I hate married members

But if they sly to meet behind partners back. They sly enough to mot tick the box that's available.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes definitely. So many single profiles saying only if i ask, that they are married, most are cheating

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

Married guys are seen as undesirable.

Married women are seen as desirable.

Double standards certainly but that's because most guys will fuck anyone regardless of their situation

Great idea

If married people only approached those they knew were interested in them it might cut down on the amount of "Why do so many people judge me for being a cheater" threads in the forums and I can (rather selfishly) go on burying my head in the sand about how easily people will cheat and think nothing of it. Because I'm not gonna lie seeing the amount of cheaters on here and their reasons for doing so has seriously made me doubt ever wanting a relationship - I don't think I could ever trust anyone now

"Great idea

If married people only approached those they knew were interested in them it might cut down on the amount of "Why do so many people judge me for being a cheater" threads in the forums and I can (rather selfishly) go on burying my head in the sand about how easily people will cheat and think nothing of it. Because I'm not gonna lie seeing the amount of cheaters on here and their reasons for doing so has seriously made me doubt ever wanting a relationship - I don't think I could ever trust anyone now "

hey it won't cut down on people's need to judge its a basic human right........ I'm better than you because

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Don't make me spank you Whistles!!

Depends what you mean by ok. From our point of view we would meet married women but not men so, yes, it is different.

"

Why is it different for females? Cheating is cheating is it not? A "swinging" couple would say yes to a married woman cheating on her husband but not the other way round.... Hypocrisy at its finest

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

Definitely agreed! Relationship Status should’ve added in profiles. I tend to go married FM couples instead of fwb couples so it would be a good option to filter them too.

I’m also quite skeptical of the morality in all this. No one knows or can understand what’s happening behind closed doors so I don’t judge their choices either and it would be a quite good option to eliminate admitted married singles if you don’t want to meet them.

"Don't make me spank you Whistles!! "
omg their are bonuses

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

My wife and I have been separated for over 2 years. Other issues on her side of the family have meant we just haven't got round to divorcing yet.

Would I put myself as married or single?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"My wife and I have been separated for over 2 years. Other issues on her side of the family have meant we just haven't got round to divorcing yet.

Would I put myself as married or single?"

Single... If you're definitely not with her

Good idea.

I am married, and won’t hide the fact

We are friends, which is where it’s probably gone wrong.

I’m on here looking for something I don’t get at home As are many other married men and ladies.

That's a good idea. It would be a useful function for both sides of opinion.

barnstaple

"Good idea.

I am married, and won’t hide the fact

We are friends, which is where it’s probably gone wrong.

I’m on here looking for something I don’t get at home As are many other married men and ladies. "

Cool not to hide it but, are you hiding being on here from your wife ?

People would still lie about their relationship status if it meant more success.

I think it’s a bit naive to expect “honesty” or “transparency” from those lying to spouses.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Or in other cases, search under those who will meet those of us who are attached and here discreetly. Nothing more arrogant than the judgement you get when you say you are attached and require discretion.

Guess it's just one of them things, the filters would only work if the data entered was factual.

Genuine couple meets are probably the hardest to find as it's 4 people in agreement all being honest.

But if you keep looking you'll eventually find a couple of needles in a haystack

Me and my wife have a couple profile and I have this one

Needless to say my inbox is empty and the couple one has more thirsty blokes than a pub thats ran out of beer

barnstaple

It makes me sad that married men are here, deceiving their partners. Different if partners know.

I wouldn't ever marry again or even have someone living with me. I'm not sure I could be happy living like that.

"People would still lie about their relationship status if it meant more success.

I think it’s a bit naive to expect “honesty” or “transparency” from those lying to spouses. "

As above, i don't like the idea of some poor partner totally unaware of the true state of their marriage...

But how many of the men would be honest if they knew it denied them even the slimmest chance of meeting..if it was an option then the majority of married men whose partner is t aware would still tick the box for single....so a filter wouldn't work....we have all seen single guys pretend to be couples .....

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"People would still lie about their relationship status if it meant more success.

I think it’s a bit naive to expect “honesty” or “transparency” from those lying to spouses.

As above, i don't like the idea of some poor partner totally unaware of the true state of their marriage..."

That's an interesting perspective. In a good marriage how can one partner be unaware of the true state of it? I'm not being argumentative but it seems to me that if it's at the stage where one partner views the marriage completely differently to the other there are huge problems

No I agree with you totally to have separate filters is hypocritical to say the very least

"Good idea. I get fed up with getting abusive messages from "moralistic" swingers. "

Yep I have had them to but lets put this site down to the most common denominator.... People are on here to find other people who want to fuck not long lasting relationships or love just sex....

"

Why? How is it different it is just being hypocritical

"Some people only want to meet married members. Sen a few profiles that prefer attached playmates. "

Really ??

End sentence is quite judgemental what about those who live with elderly parents or just have a bedsit with no privacy there could be lots of reasons....

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

married single, what goes on here is fine, its up to there individual, everyone has there reasons, the married guys who say there married are being honest after all, we have meet many married guys and all have a reason, its about fun , enjoy it after all this covid has shown us how short it can be

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"My wife and I have been separated for over 2 years. Other issues on her side of the family have meant we just haven't got round to divorcing yet.

Would I put myself as married or single?"

That's a tricky one. Depends if you are still living together and whether you are both open about seeing other people.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

I promised myself I wouldn’t come back on here... yet here I am - am I cheating on myself?? Asking for a friend!! - d’oh!!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 09/05/20 07:25:10]

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Would I put myself as married or single?

That's a tricky one. Depends if you are still living together and whether you are both open about seeing other people. "

My ex said because he wasn't in love with me therefore he wasn't cheating... Even though we were legally married and I had no idea he was fucking another woman and coming home to me... Excuses excuses.

It takes a REAL man with decent morals to own up. So tell your wife what you're doing and have that information on your profile for prospective lovers.

Accept the response you will recieve from people you message on FAB and your wife. Then at least you acted like a decent human being and was truthful to all parties involved. Only cowards need to lie. In my humble opinion about cheaters so no I won'condone it and speak on behalf of all the people that been deeply hurt by deceit, including my ex husband.

There needs to be some kind of filter because the last five men I've got kinda close to have confessed after weeks of chatting.

It's really making me lose faith!

By *angbang guyMan  over a year ago

chester sometimes derby

I'm woth the Op I don't mind if people areatgied but it would provide a good option forakong choices.

Some prefer married as well as refuse to meet married it's both ways

I think people who are married should just say so .it doesn't put me off. But I know what some of yous mean by chatting to a guy for weeks and then you find out hes married. Honestly don't know why guys don't just admit that they are married

By *lbakirky22Man  over a year ago

manchester

Definitely think this would be a good idea I would feel so much better if this was a choice and would make finding meets easier too

Can anyone inform me what other sites to go on which are free to use and as good as this site.

"Can anyone inform me what other sites to go on which are free to use and as good as this site."
this is the best

"Can anyone inform me what other sites to go on which are free to use and as good as this site."
forget the rest