FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Recently viewed page...

Recently viewed page...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appyTrancer OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Jut a suggestion, but would it be a lot of coding etc to add something to the "Recently Viewed" page to show when someone has viewed you even if they're keeping it private? Not so that it gave their identity - just an indicator that someone (who wishes to remain anonymous) have viewed your profile?

I'm just curious to see how many women (couples or anonymous men) have viewed my profile as opposed to the hundred or so men that have viewed it.

Is that possible?

HT

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

why...

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Jut a suggestion, but would it be a lot of coding etc to add something to the "Recently Viewed" page to show when someone has viewed you even if they're keeping it private? Not so that it gave their identity - just an indicator that someone (who wishes to remain anonymous) have viewed your profile?

I'm just curious to see how many women (couples or anonymous men) have viewed my profile as opposed to the hundred or so men that have viewed it.

Is that possible?

HT"

Less than 10% of users opt out which should give you a rough idea of how many you're "missing" (i.e. not many)

Admin x

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"why..."

Why not?

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"why...

Why not?

"

Oh, and I believe the OP made it perfectly clear why he was asking the question.

» Add a new message to this topic