FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Page width

Page width

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idlifecrisis40 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

Given the development of the mobile app version of the site, I was just wondering if us users of desktops/laptops might hope for slightly wider pages in the future.

At default font size each page is set at 770 pixels wide, presumably so they can be viewed adequately on mobiles. Very few other sites on the web are set so small, on most screens this site is a strip down the middle of the screen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Given the development of the mobile app version of the site, I was just wondering if us users of desktops/laptops might hope for slightly wider pages in the future.

At default font size each page is set at 770 pixels wide, presumably so they can be viewed adequately on mobiles. Very few other sites on the web are set so small, on most screens this site is a strip down the middle of the screen."

We do plan to revisit page widths at some point in the next year

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We do plan to revisit page widths at some point in the next year

Admin x"

I am on a 24" monitor here and resolution set to 1366 x 768 so yes fab swingers is just a strip down middle lol

I do hold down Ctrl and use mouse wheel to zoom in though.

Tony

I just thought it was normal and its no big deal at all, I can read what is on it without any hassle, I am more concerned with the fact that one cannot enlarge the comment boxes or pictures etc on the mobile app as I do really struggle then

» Add a new message to this topic