FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > September "Party time" at Cap.....

September "Party time" at Cap.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uccubus19 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

With these strange times...we're hoping our September trip to CD will happen and our Soiree for like minded funsters will happen. If you're going between 12th - 19th September message us for further information C&D xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"With these strange times...we're hoping our September trip to CD will happen and our Soiree for like minded funsters will happen. If you're going between 12th - 19th September message us for further information C&D xxx "

We live near Cap D'agde and so if things are back to "normal" and safe we will be around

Hi T&L good to hear from you, and that hopefully you'll be free it will be nice to catch up with folk. C

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

It will be interesting to see people's opinions on the idea of attending a soiree. Whilst the risk of being seriously ill as a result of catching the virus is low, having seen pictures of people struggling to breathe on a ventilator does tend to make me very carefully. However I also do not want to miss out on the pleasure of attending soirees.

Yes, and everyone entitled to their own views. We will see what life is like then and abide by Government views...and as you say there are a lot of folk who will be happy to just catch up with each other. Time will tell

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Pau France, NOT IN

As part of the lockdown in France the borders are restricted until 30 October. Arrangements for September could be doubtful. The current restrictions do not allow tourist entry from any country, even EU member states.

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

"As part of the lockdown in France the borders are restricted until 30 October. Arrangements for September could be doubtful. The current restrictions do not allow tourist entry from any country, even EU member states."

I hope this isn’t the case as we will be in CD same time as OP and only thing keeping us going having that to look forward too x

Pau France, NOT IN

"As part of the lockdown in France the borders are restricted until 30 October. Arrangements for September could be doubtful. The current restrictions do not allow tourist entry from any country, even EU member states.

I hope this isn’t the case as we will be in CD same time as OP and only thing keeping us going having that to look forward too x"

You will have to see if any changes are made when the lockdown ends but as it is now only people that can prove permanent resistance in France can enter. We all hope things will change but its all a very big unknown. How some of the restrictions will be eased are being issued in an address to the public this evening but I doubt if things like the border will be part of that yet.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Well macron/ratman ...Will really fuck the French economy then....season over

Thank you _mmacdheels for your update and yes, all too early yet....tbh,even if open but not swinging we'd like to go)we're not stupid to risk things) but it's be nice to be beach side and chill. But obviously we'd need somewhere open to get provisions..... look forward to your updates. Stay well XC&DX

Pau France, NOT IN

See my latest comments in the thread "Is it safe". The PM speech on sunday was 2 hrs long so slowly more information is coming out but definitely July and August look like a no go. So many people rely on summer holiday income (including me) so its very important for us all.

Thanks and yes we will $)

By *n2meucMan  over a year ago

Cork,Belfast, Derry

Flights booked for 8 to 18 September..... Leucate and then cap... Myself and my cute French gf.... Can't wait

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was at Leucate yesterday it was a lovely day , a few people on the beach , we had a lovely naked stroll along the beach, believe Cap beach also open for walking on , they are discouraging sunbathing I believe

Can't wait for a stroll along the beach and anything else CD has to offer

By *ebedee123Couple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Just booked for 9th Sep, Hotel Eve, keeping our fingers crossed that travel will be easy.

Yes you and us both.....

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

And us as well !!

Sounding like a social distancing party is in the making

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

We will take a drive down there and see how it is for old times sake.. It will be nice to just people watch even as a human interaction xx

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Hopefully our flights will still go ahead on 15 to 26 September just a few drinks and a stint on the beach will suffice at present.

There appears to be some good news going around today, so hopefully we can have some fun in the sun safely obviously and fingers crossed the 14 day quarantine is a thing of the past by then!

By *iproperswingersCouple  over a year ago

Rainham

"There appears to be some good news going around today, so hopefully we can have some fun in the sun safely obviously and fingers crossed the 14 day quarantine is a thing of the past by then!"

We were going to book a trip to Cape just before this shit storm began... Would it be completely stupid to even consider booking something for this year? As I feel the only logical and rational thing is to wait for the party to begin next summer.. Was just soooooooo looking forward to walking naked on the beach beach... But we both did that bank holiday monday (just gone) at laysdown on sea.. So the experience has really got me wanting more... But I can wait xx

Well there is no crystal ball sadly, were booked for mid September and think by then UK & France would hopefully have stopped bickering re borders so, yes it will be quiet and not the usual for Cap but if like us, you're looking forward to nakedness, sand beach sun and making your own fun, go for it!! There will I feel there will still be enough places open and folk around to enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic