FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Re openig dates for Restaurants . Cap d Agde

Re openig dates for Restaurants . Cap d Agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ive deep mountain high OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

From another Cap d Agde site

LUEUR D’ESPOIR pour les restaurateurs ?

C’est le sujet du jour dans tous les médias, les restaurants, bars et cafés POURRAIENT rouvrir à partir du 15 juin...??

Une réunion est prévue à l'Elysée ce vendredi...

La date du 15 juin est « une des hypothèses » les plus sérieuses.

Si c’était le cas, il reste alors de déterminer les conditions de la reprise, et en particulier le respect des distances sanitaires.

Le 11 mai, écoles, coiffeurs, et commerces devraient peu à peu rouvrir alors espérons qu’il en sera de même pour les restaurateurs le 15 juin.

Là est toute la question...

Translation ( bing )

RED LUEUR for restaurateurs?

This is the topic of the day in all media, restaurants, bars and cafes CAN reopen from June 15...??

A meeting is scheduled at the Elysée Palace this Friday...

The date of June 15 is "one of the most serious hypotheses."

If this were the case, then it remains to determine the conditions of recovery, and in particular respect for health distances.

On May 11, schools, hairdressers, and businesses are expected to reopen little by little, so let's hope the same for restaurateurs on June 15th.

That's the whole point...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

We have a booking for early July , the accommodation has been part payed for.

We had a message from Naturiste cap d agde locations saying we didn’t need to pay the next part payment , just wait to see if we can go , if not they’ll return the first payment.

Thought that was more than fair .

If we can go we will as there are 4 of us, even if it’s quieter the sea will be warm and it’ll be fun , but have doubts we’ll get there .

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

We are booked early July too. Playing the waiting game. We’ve decided that we will still go if it’s reopened no matter if it’s quiet. Will use it as the chance to have a break anyway.

By *ark320Man  over a year ago

Cork

If LeCap is open on 15th June, My girlfriend and I will head over there in July(Government and lockdown permitting)if only for the nude sunbathing alone. Not sure about virus precautions, but I am getting a good feeling that effective treatment/medication/vaccine is just around the corner.

Looking forward to the sexiness of people watching all these lovely looking lady's in their beautiful,erotic, liberating evening attire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reading other posts I think the main problem for people heading over from the UK is not if the village is open but if foreigners are allowed into France.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"We are booked early July too. Playing the waiting game. We’ve decided that we will still go if it’s reopened no matter if it’s quiet. Will use it as the chance to have a break anyway. "

Exactly our thoughts.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

It would seem that France has revoked the Schengen Agreement until the 30th October thereby severely restricting access across its borders to non-residents.

Given that the UK was never part of this agreement and also that it will take longer to recover from this virus, the chances of Brits visiting France this year are slim.

"It would seem that France has revoked the Schengen Agreement until the 30th October thereby severely restricting access across its borders to non-residents.

Given that the UK was never part of this agreement and also that it will take longer to recover from this virus, the chances of Brits visiting France this year are slim. "

I would tend to agree with that.

Glad to read however that travel between departments within France is going to be permitted. At least those of us living in France will still be able to visit our favourite haunts although, how they are managed (and those attending) is going to be a little different to normal!

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

“les restaurants, bars et cafés POURRAIENT rouvrir à partir du 15 juin...??”

Chez nous, the two most popular restaurants - and the owner of one should know, he’s on the Council - are prepared (one’s already doing takeaway meals 12:00-14:00 and 18:00-21:00, we’ve ordered paella and pizza calzone for tomorrow) and are fortunate enough to have terraces large enough to separate tables by two metres. Similarly, some beach bars. Otherwise, forget it.

"the chances of Brits visiting France this year are slim”

Yup, even EU citizens (and I'm not even that, since BREXIT I’ve become “assimilated” like Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, Switzerland, San Marino, and the Holy See) are only allowed in if they’re “Individuals having their primary residence in France, accompanied by their spouse and children”. I and my German wife are quite legally in our résidence secondaire and are allowed to return to our respective home countries. But we wouldn’t be allowed back in!

I can’t see that changing for quite some months...

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

I came back to Paris from the UK at the weekend with my French girlfriend.

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

Did you have to complete the new “INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL CERTIFICATE TO MAINLAND FRANCE” required for passengers travelling to mainland France?

Which box did you tick:

Individuals having their primary residence in France, accompanied by their spouse and children;

Individuals transiting through France to reach their residence, accompanied by their spouse and children;

Healthcare workers supporting the fight against Covid-19;

Goods carriers, including seamen;

Flight and cargo crews, or travelling as a passenger to their departure base;

Diplomatic mission staff, or international organisations staff working in headquarters or offices located in France, who are holders of a special residence permit or a type D promae visa;

Cross-border workers at internal land borders?

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

"I came back to Paris from the UK at the weekend with my French girlfriend. "

Reported.

"I came back to Paris from the UK at the weekend with my French girlfriend.

Reported. "

Nice

Why what did I miss????

T

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Thought the same when we read it.

Strong aroma of BS we think...

Tonbridge

Foolish me, I forgot I needed Fab's permission as well as the French border officials at St Pancras

"Foolish me, I forgot I needed Fab's permission as well as the French border officials at St Pancras "

Don’t take offense Slim these are crazy crazy times.

Welcome to a better way of life (IMHO)and have fun in gay Paris.

T

Tonbridge

"Foolish me, I forgot I needed Fab's permission as well as the French border officials at St Pancras

Don’t take offense Slim these are crazy crazy times.

Welcome to a better way of life (IMHO)and have fun in gay Paris.

T"

None, taken. To be honest I was as surprised as you that they let me in.

Its interesting to see the differences between lockdown in the UK and here in France. People seem better at following the 2m rule in the UK than here in Paris. The queue at the supermarket checkout was almost a group hug compared the UK.

And that’s why Parisians are so popular outside of Paris as you have lovely friendly France and then you have Paris.

Here they are very good at lockdown.

T

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Foolish me, I forgot I needed Fab's permission as well as the French border officials at St Pancras "

Absolutely correct.

In future, please make sure you post a note in the forums requesting permission from at least 10 fab members to move anywhere including shops.

Post in France Forum entitled..Permission to Move.

Only ten!!!!!

Are you mad!!!!

At least five from each forum and one of those must be at least 5ft six and have seven verifications and a limp but only on the left leg.

Crazy times.

I’m off shopping now.

T

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"I came back to Paris from the UK at the weekend with my French girlfriend. "

You must have been very lucky!

Our son lives in Belgium but is unable to travel to us in the south of France at the moment.

Agde

'Getting away with it' is hardly the point, is it..?

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

How about you send Slimmatureguy back to the UK if we can send back the 500+ "residents" from near Calais who have come across the Channel to us since lock down ?

Agde

"How about you send Slimmatureguy back to the UK if we can send back the 500+ "residents" from near Calais who have come across the Channel to us since lock down ?"

By *ark320Man  over a year ago

Cork

» Add a new message to this topic