FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d'agde for young people?

Cap d'agde for young people?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itBoy99000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Any younger people went here? Share your experiences please..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he smoochablesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

They range from new born to 90. Hope this helps

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"Any younger people went here? Share your experiences please.. "

Don't worry, by the time CV_19 is finished, you'll be old enough to go !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My advice would just go and enjoy yourself because the place is full with thousand of swingers and you are bound to find some fun.

Life’s too short to wonder!!!!

T

"My advice would just go and enjoy yourself because the place is full with thousand of swingers and you are bound to find some fun.

T"

By *he smoochablesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

We agree. Just go and have a great time. It's an amazing place.

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Cap D'Agde is a naturist holiday village and attracts clientel from all areas of the globe including families seeking a naturist holiday.

All age groups are represented here, but then all naturists are not swingers either, so best to seek advice from the Cap D'Agde regulars who know the places to go and the times and areas on the beach when it all gets hot and horny.

I have only been on one occasion that I helped a friend get her apartment ready for the summer and it was only on a day pass.

I spent my day on the beach as a naturist.

If your going to go, I would use fab as your info and link up tool, there's lots of regulars and couples that live near by that will give you advice. It's a massive place, hugely popular, but if your a single male take lots of lucre!

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

"Any younger people went here? Share your experiences please.. "
Cap d Agde is an expensive place and as such those going there are more likely to be middle aged and above. However you will find that at the weekends many of the younger French locals go to the bars and clubs . However as a broad generalisation you will need to be able to speak fluent French in order to mix with them .

Lol

By *assanova999Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam, Cap d'Agde

As a young fellow I've been to Cap plenty of times and everytime it lives up to its expectations! Highly recommendable and totally worth it. Although the proportion of young people might be less as compared to middle aged and above ones, still one can find enough of them to have fun with

By *uffintwoCouple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

Younger people tend to go in the high season (July and first three weeks of August). But you will always find some around.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Any younger people went here? Share your experiences please..

Don't worry, by the time CV_19 is finished, you'll be old enough to go !!"

Most international visitors tend to be 40+

At weekends a lot of younger French go into the village for the nightlife but, as others have said, you will need a decent level of the language.

It a great place and lots of fun can be had. However San Antonio it's not.

By *ookinginspainMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

"Younger people tend to go in the high season (July and first three weeks of August). But you will always find some around."
.hi muffin 2 our profile is wrong!!!we are a couple your age..sadly not anywhere near you!!could you let us know about desert sands in usa!!!no listings available at moment due to virus...stay safe..c & aj...x

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"My advice would just go and enjoy yourself because the place is full with thousand of swingers and you are bound to find some fun.

T"

Is cap open to singles, and if so could you recommend some reasonable accommodation for single please.

Me no I couldn’t as it’s not our thing just yet but yes it’s open to singles.

T

london

"Me no I couldn’t as it’s not our thing just yet but yes it’s open to singles.

T"

Thank you, need to do a bit of research.

Have been thinking of travelling there for quite some time now.

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

T

Is cap open to singles, and if so could you recommend some reasonable accommodation for single please."

Cap is open to singles but you may have trouble travelling there this year . British owners of apartments cannot currently visit unless the apartment is their main residence .

The first potential issue in future might be the cost of travelling to Cap . If social distancing has to be practised on airlines , the cost of air travel will rise very substantially .

Historically the cost of accommodation in Cap d Agde has always been very expensive . In the peak season expect to pay from £550 upwards for a very basic apartment and in excess of £1000 for a super luxury one . It may be that the virus will make Cap less attractive , demand will fall and consequently rental costs will fall . On the other side of the coin , regulars may be eager to go , undertake their own risk assessment and want to make up for lost time . If social distancing has to be practised , it negates the purpose of visiting Cap .

london

T

Is cap open to singles, and if so could you recommend some reasonable accommodation for single please.

Cap is open to singles but you may have trouble travelling there this year . British owners of apartments cannot currently visit unless the apartment is their main residence .

The first potential issue in future might be the cost of travelling to Cap . If social distancing has to be practised on airlines , the cost of air travel will rise very substantially .

Historically the cost of accommodation in Cap d Agde has always been very expensive . In the peak season expect to pay from £550 upwards for a very basic apartment and in excess of £1000 for a super luxury one . It may be that the virus will make Cap less attractive , demand will fall and consequently rental costs will fall . On the other side of the coin , regulars may be eager to go , undertake their own risk assessment and want to make up for lost time . If social distancing has to be practised , it negates the purpose of visiting Cap .

Thank for your response, most appreciated.

"

london

T

"

Thank you, much appreciated.

By *chilleMan  over a year ago

London / Paris

Ahaha

I (Irish) have been to Cap d'agde twice. When I was 7 and 8! is that young enough for you?

This was back in 1988 and 1989 and as a kid it was one of the best family holidays I ever had. I was aware of the nudist parts (as wasn't brought to some areas) but that's about it. Swinging has taken off there in later years I believe?

Not sure how to ask my Mum why we went there 30 odd years ago!

» Add a new message to this topic