FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d'Agde July

Cap d'Agde July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngelndevil OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Hello,

Anyone living in France knows how would be the situation in Cap in July?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fucked mate

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Clothes and food shops are open now, beach open for walking, swimming but not yet sunbathing (allegedly). Restaurants and bars open for business from June 2nd.

Clubs and the Bay of Pigs are unlikely to open for quite some time, not sure how all this will effect the night life, dancing, Melrose etc but things will be different for sure.

We live here and most folk take precautions although last weekend there was a huge terrace party going on in Port Nature with at least half a dozen couples mingling together, mostly young 20/30s !

By *inky_cpl_777Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

we are meant to be going on the 1st of July but unsure if this will happen.... guessing not

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

We are due 7th July. Our flight is confirmed by Ryanair as still on and our Airbnb has confirmed also. It’s looking as though parts are reopening too from what I’m seeing so it seems as though we will be there in one form or another. Still another 6 weeks so who knows what will happen, I feel it will go right down to a few days before until we make that final decision.

Hertfordshire

We booked the apartment for the 16th of July, thinking to drive there in order to avoid any problem with flights.

We are looking forward to it, a summer without cap is not a summer.

By *olvo cplCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"We booked the apartment for the 16th of July, thinking to drive there in order to avoid any problem with flights.

We are looking forward to it, a summer without cap is not a summer. driving is easy. We do the late crossing newhaven dieppe with a cabin. Land dieppe early morning 6AM ish. With a cabin it's great and costs about £240 return cabins both ways

"

By *akrox23Couple  over a year ago

notts

We should be going on July 3rd for a week. The final deposit is due on Monday June 1st which won’t be able to claim for if we can’t travel.

The 14 day quarantine may or may not still be in place but we will have to cancel today or at the very latest tomorrow unless something changes dramatically.

Agree it’s not a summer without Cap. We have another trip booked at the end of Aug / Sept and fingers still crossed for that one!

We are due to go 19th to 26th July.. but may try to move to the end of August for a better chance of it happening

Was booked for the 1st of July but decided to move it to the end of August with hope that they’ll ease off on travel restrictions on both side.

Hertfordshire

"We should be going on July 3rd for a week. The final deposit is due on Monday June 1st which won’t be able to claim for if we can’t travel.

The 14 day quarantine may or may not still be in place but we will have to cancel today or at the very latest tomorrow unless something changes dramatically.

Agree it’s not a summer without Cap. We have another trip booked at the end of Aug / Sept and fingers still crossed for that one!"

We have time until the 16 of June to cancel the apartment, luckily we booked with the cancellation option so, from what we understand, in the worst case scenario we will only lose the deposit. The idea is to keep the booking and see.

Our biggest concern is that Cap will not be the same with social distancing in place.

Shropshire

I think thats a given unfortunately. Even if it is open there won’t be any lifestyle activities happening. We are resigned to that and are going to treat it as a week in the sun.

Cap d’Agde, France

Was in the Cap this morning, went on 2 hour walk with a dozen of the gym buddies from Natureva, certainly no social distancing and last weekend there were quite a few terrace parties starting to happen in Port Nature, the one below us had half a dozen couples mingling happily.

Restaurants/bars open from Tuesday, shops already open but can't see the clubs getting going and forget the 'foam/pool parties' for quite a while.

In our experience, it's groups of friends that are getting together rather than opening up their lives to 'strangers' and this might well be the 'theme' of this years Cap!

Compared to northern France there have been fewer cases of Covid in this department so perhaps there is a greater sense of security.

"Was in the Cap this morning, went on 2 hour walk with a dozen of the gym buddies from Natureva, certainly no social distancing and last weekend there were quite a few terrace parties starting to happen in Port Nature, the one below us had half a dozen couples mingling happily.

Restaurants/bars open from Tuesday, shops already open but can't see the clubs getting going and forget the 'foam/pool parties' for quite a while.

In our experience, it's groups of friends that are getting together rather than opening up their lives to 'strangers' and this might well be the 'theme' of this years Cap!

Compared to northern France there have been fewer cases of Covid in this department so perhaps there is a greater sense of security."

Will be very interesting to see how the bars open up next week.

Will keep an eye on this thread.

By *ark320Man  over a year ago

Cork

"Was in the Cap this morning, went on 2 hour walk with a dozen of the gym buddies from Natureva, certainly no social distancing and last weekend there were quite a few terrace parties starting to happen in Port Nature, the one below us had half a dozen couples mingling happily.

Compared to northern France there have been fewer cases of Covid in this department so perhaps there is a greater sense of security."

Watching this thread closely with interest. Covid seems to be carefully lifting. I have been told about a few 'private parties' and meets,happening most weekends now. GF and I are thinking of travelling 2nd ~ 5th July as a weekend break. Brilliant value in flights at the moment. I'm also getting the feeling that things will ease up very quickly all over Europe after 15th June. I'd much prefer walking on Cap's beach, and dining in the restaurants in the evening with beautiful Ladies looking stunning in their finery, than anywhere else! Keep the information coming.

By *u-TangCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We were due to fly out on the 18th June with 11 friends but our flights have all been cancelled

Cap d’Agde, France

Chatting again this morning to French friends who live in the village and their view was that the Cap will be back to normal come July/August even down to the sardine packed 'Bay of Pigs'..

Although they were not sure that the clubs would open they had come to the conclusion that Covid was just a new addition to the familiar viruses already existing and given the declining infection rate and death toll in France was not something to be overly worried over.

Although quiet this weekend businesses are expecting things to start picking up from next week.

Not sure what our gov is going to do with flights though. From 8th June 14 day isolation incoming and French have reciprocated. Can't see that lasting but we changed accom and flight from 19th July to 26th August just in case

"no social distancing and last weekend there were quite a few terrace parties starting to happen in Port Nature."

I think it’s because as time goes on it’s clearer how to protect yourself from the virus, and also people know who is more susceptible to it. Hence we may not associate with them as much during this time. So social distancing may not be required with family members.

I’ve got flights booked for August. Looking from what’s happening this time, hopefully a good two months time will mean the Cap is back!

By *ark320Man  over a year ago

Cork

Flights and accommodation booked for early July....looking forward to just relaxing there in the warm Mediterranean sunshine...I just get a feeling it will be great trip. Accommodation and flights are very reasonable at the moment(nearly half price), but will no doubt get more expensive very quickly.

Remember, hot sunshine, and a nice beachside breeze is a very healthy environment to be in

Hertfordshire

"Chatting again this morning to French friends who live in the village and their view was that the Cap will be back to normal come July/August even down to the sardine packed 'Bay of Pigs'..

Although they were not sure that the clubs would open they had come to the conclusion that Covid was just a new addition to the familiar viruses already existing and given the declining infection rate and death toll in France was not something to be overly worried over.

Although quiet this weekend businesses are expecting things to start picking up from next week."

We love French people!

"Not sure what our gov is going to do with flights though. From 8th June 14 day isolation incoming and French have reciprocated. Can't see that lasting but we changed accom and flight from 19th July to 26th August just in case"

Hi.

It may sound stupid, but we think that UK put the quarantine because they can't open parks and hotels yet.

Just emagine:

No quarantine, all holiday parks and hotels in most of Europe open, most of British go abroad for holiday(better weather, cheaper etc.) + children don't have to go to school if parent are not agreeing.

What is best way to keep British and their money inside the country?

Quarantine!

When the quarantine will be taken out?

Whenever the holiday parks and hotels in UK will become reopen!

Why?

The UK touristic market can't be alive without foreign tourists!

Very clever...

... But we may be not right

Hertfordshire

"Not sure what our gov is going to do with flights though. From 8th June 14 day isolation incoming and French have reciprocated. Can't see that lasting but we changed accom and flight from 19th July to 26th August just in case

Hi.

It may sound stupid, but we think that UK put the quarantine because they can't open parks and hotels yet.

Just emagine:

No quarantine, all holiday parks and hotels in most of Europe open, most of British go abroad for holiday(better weather, cheaper etc.) + children don't have to go to school if parent are not agreeing.

What is best way to keep British and their money inside the country?

Quarantine!

When the quarantine will be taken out?

Whenever the holiday parks and hotels in UK will become reopen!

Why?

The UK touristic market can't be alive without foreign tourists!

Very clever...

... But we may be not right "

Totally agree with your thinking. The point is we are going to Europe anyways, quarantine or not.

Hertfordshire

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/coronavirus-government-encourages-staycations-to-boost-british-tourism-12001212?espv=1&fbclid=IwAR13354aaaZUQ-mbxFt34Iluty1t9bb2vOBlkEVf23Ea0fMjwUrGtkCZBbM

We are at Cap now , a reasonable number of people but certainly less than normal

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

Great to hear folk around and places open,roll on September when we're going

"We are at Cap now , a reasonable number of people but certainly less than normal"

That’s great news. I can’t wait ??

Without getting to excited and not knowing all the ins and outs!

If I have tunnel booked for end of July and go towards Cap for 3 weeks will I still need to isolate on my return and also in my way out?

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Without getting to excited and not knowing all the ins and outs!

If I have tunnel booked for end of July and go towards Cap for 3 weeks will I still need to isolate on my return and also in my way out?"

That is pretty much unanswerable.

It's hit and miss as to what the rules will be next week. End of July is anybody's guess.

It depends if the Government (UK) is still asking people to isolate upon entry to UK. This quarantine rule is being reviewed every 3 weeks (started today)

Costa Blanca Spain...

"It depends if the Government (UK) is still asking people to isolate upon entry to UK. This quarantine rule is being reviewed every 3 weeks (started today) "

Yes, as it stands it is for 3 weeks.

However the government is under huge pressure (including threats of legal action from airlines) to water it down or get rid of it altogether before then.

It could go either way so we will just have to wait and see.

Exactly, we think they'll have to do 3 weeks so they don't look stupid (!) then drop the whole Quarantine saga! They'd be better off doing a Test on arrival then you can monitor those who have CV and leave everyone else alone who doesn't....but I guess that's too sensible!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

If they had closed the borders 12 weeks ago. No one would have objected really... but now.. its silly

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"Exactly, we think they'll have to do 3 weeks so they don't look stupid (!) then drop the whole Quarantine saga! They'd be better off doing a Test on arrival then you can monitor those who have CV and leave everyone else alone who doesn't....but I guess that's too sensible! "

Unfortunately it doesn't quite work like that. If you are very recently infected, it takes a while for the presence of the virus to develop before it can be detected even though you may be infectious to others.

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"It depends if the Government (UK) is still asking people to isolate upon entry to UK. This quarantine rule is being reviewed every 3 weeks (started today)

Yes, as it stands it is for 3 weeks.

However the government is under huge pressure (including threats of legal action from airlines) to water it down or get rid of it altogether before then.

It could go either way so we will just have to wait and see."

It’s a political gesture really as the truth is hardly any Planes are arriving until July with tourists ! Ryan / easy / jet 2 / ba / etc etc have virtually suspended their schedules until then

Hertfordshire

"Exactly, we think they'll have to do 3 weeks so they don't look stupid (!) then drop the whole Quarantine saga! They'd be better off doing a Test on arrival then you can monitor those who have CV and leave everyone else alone who doesn't....but I guess that's too sensible!

Unfortunately it doesn't quite work like that. If you are very recently infected, it takes a while for the presence of the virus to develop before it can be detected even though you may be infectious to others."

True but it's quite difficult to catch it in countries like France, Belgium, Spain, Italy etc. You have more chance of getting it going to Tesco than travelling to Europe. It would have made sense if the quarantine was towards countries like Brazil, Russia and US where the infection rate is higher than UK.

In our eyes (and partially confirmed by skynews) it's a political choice so people in UK are force to take holiday in UK. They forgot to open the hotel though.

Cap d’Agde, France

Love to see all you guys down here in the Cap but yesterday there were only 37 cases of Covid in the whole Herault department (that includes two cities, Beziers and Montpellier)

So perhaps its just as well that you hang off coming down here until the numbers are similar in the UK.

September could be really hot here!

By *alc955Man  over a year ago

bournemouth

My trip was by motorcycle and ferries between 3rd - 12th July.

AirBnB accommodation cancelled due to their own policies but full refund through emergency Covid fund.

Ferry companies won't talk.

Gutted to not be going, but will keep my eye out for possibilities later in the year.

I'll make do with the dunes at Studland until then. Not the same but let me know if you'll be there.

I'm not sure I'd manage to ever maintain 2m distance at Cap or the beach!

"My trip was by motorcycle and ferries between 3rd - 12th July.

AirBnB accommodation cancelled due to their own policies but full refund through emergency Covid fund.

Ferry companies won't talk.

Gutted to not be going, but will keep my eye out for possibilities later in the year.

I'll make do with the dunes at Studland until then. Not the same but let me know if you'll be there.

I'm not sure I'd manage to ever maintain 2m distance at Cap or the beach!"

you couldnt get a cigarette paper between people on cap d agde beach in july never mind 2m lol

By *imimartini64Couple  over a year ago

Essex/Cambs/Suffolk Border

We were due to be in Cap 1st to 12th July. Thankfully AGN moved our booking to the same dates next year at no charge.

Here’s to a fun filled 2021 ??

By *ran and CamCouple  over a year ago

watford

We had an ground floor apartment booked on the walkway between the beach and Port Nature so Kiwi could be fucked at random by passerby's but had to cancel due to the lockdown and she is in New Zealand until 2021. Ryanair are refusing to refund flights.

By *otwifeandmrCouple  over a year ago

Byfleet

We are gong for 3 weeks from 11th July, we are going to drive to avoid any issues. We have an apartment outside so sure it will al be good. If anyones gong to be there the same time as us drop us a message

By *loundaCouple  over a year ago

norwich

We are considering driving down on 10th July for about 10 days camping. Just waiting for the lifting of the quarantine in the UK as we think France will reciprocate

Think by then the quarantine will be lifted ....hope you make it down

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"Think by then the quarantine will be lifted ....hope you make it down"

If it is lifted...the announcement will probably be made on the 29th June...the day of the next review. Sadly, the bounce in the R number in Germany may possibly effect the decision.

Seems to be specific to the slaughterhouse. Also the article indicates the speed of the virus is diminishing in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2020/jun/22/uk-politics-live-latest-news-reading-terror-attack-coronavirus?page=with:block-5ef070178f083250bf03865b#block-5ef070178f083250bf03865b

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Think by then the quarantine will be lifted ....hope you make it down

If it is lifted...the announcement will probably be made on the 29th June...the day of the next review. Sadly, the bounce in the R number in Germany may possibly effect the decision."

Unlikely- the German figures are considered as highly localised and not an indicator of a general rise

Phew !

notts

We have decided to drive down on the 4th as there are no flights, hopefully quarantine will be lifted but it is voluntary in France anyway and even if it is still in place when we come back we can work from home. May not be as mad as normal but we can be naked and all being well it will be hot!!

By *olvo cplCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Ferry booked for july 17 campsite booked july 18 for 2 weeks

bournemouth

"We have decided to drive down on the 4th as there are no flights, hopefully quarantine will be lifted but it is voluntary in France anyway and even if it is still in place when we come back we can work from home. May not be as mad as normal but we can be naked and all being well it will be hot!!"

I'm doing the same. Crossing and driving/riding down.

Ferry companies still saying everything is set for normal sailings.

By *nergetic 2Couple  over a year ago

if your lucky

We will be there 3rd 4th and 5th of July. Anyone else going then ?

I’m planning to go down with my partner mid September. Accommodation booked. Do people think the clubs and bars will be up and running by then?

bournemouth

"We will be there 3rd 4th and 5th of July. Anyone else going then ?"

Yep.

I'm there, all being well.

Shropshire

Keep us updated!! We will be there the 7th for a week.

notts

Hertfordshire

"We have decided to drive down on the 4th as there are no flights, hopefully quarantine will be lifted but it is voluntary in France anyway and even if it is still in place when we come back we can work from home. May not be as mad as normal but we can be naked and all being well it will be hot!!"

Exactly what we think.

Hertfordshire

"I’m planning to go down with my partner mid September. Accommodation booked. Do people think the clubs and bars will be up and running by then? "

Generally mid September is the closing time for clubs/night in Cap. But due to the late season they might postponed this year.

We will be there the 15 of July until the 26. And probably back in August

By *inotggMan  over a year ago

pinner

"Hello,

"

I can ask if you still need, my dad still live at Grau d adge ????

Cap d’Agde, France

"Hello,

"

We were in the village today, less busy than in previous years at this time but probably about 1000 souls on the swinger beach and the same on the naturist part.

Most people kept their distance, a little play going on late afternoon with the usual crowd of male wankers but less manic as in past times.

Johnnies (O2Bizous) was crowded on the terrace but empty in the main bar.

Visited some friends in Port Nature who invited us for an apero with 2 other couples, a few groups about having a drink on the balconies and couples going out for dinner.

Felt like normal but with less people.

Within groups people were not socially distancing and everybody was kissing on lips.

Basically the same as normal but with half the usual number of people.

Shops and restaurants all open.

Hertfordshire

"Hello,

We were in the village today, less busy than in previous years at this time but probably about 1000 souls on the swinger beach and the same on the naturist part.

Most people kept their distance, a little play going on late afternoon with the usual crowd of male wankers but less manic as in past times.

Johnnies (O2Bizous) was crowded on the terrace but empty in the main bar.

Visited some friends in Port Nature who invited us for an apero with 2 other couples, a few groups about having a drink on the balconies and couples going out for dinner.

Felt like normal but with less people.

Within groups people were not socially distancing and everybody was kissing on lips.

Basically the same as normal but with half the usual number of people.

Shops and restaurants all open."

Great! Looking forward to it!

Shropshire

We are getting excited now, less than 2 weeks to go. Hearing noise today that the airbridges for France May well be in place by July. Be great if that’s true.

Hertfordshire

We are already listening to the Melrose playlist on Spotify to get in the mood! Really looking forward to it!

Like the French say: Bordel!

bournemouth

"We are getting excited now, less than 2 weeks to go. Hearing noise today that the airbridges for France May well be in place by July. Be great if that’s true. "

It seems like things are looking up a little.

http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-summer-holidays-abroad-to-be-allowed-as-uk-quarantine-rules-to-be-changed-12015679

Hope the link works.

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

"We are already listening to the Melrose playlist on Spotify to get in the mood! Really looking forward to it!

Like the French say: Bordel!"

how do you call up their playlists on Spotify

Shropshire

"We are getting excited now, less than 2 weeks to go. Hearing noise today that the airbridges for France May well be in place by July. Be great if that’s true.

It seems like things are looking up a little.

http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-summer-holidays-abroad-to-be-allowed-as-uk-quarantine-rules-to-be-changed-12015679

Hope the link works. "

Yeah, just read that. Great news

notts

[Removed by poster at 27/06/20 09:12:41]

notts

Think you just search Melrose cap d agde

Costa Blanca Spain...

Must admit to wondering how the Melrose sardine can will look with social distancing.

Hertfordshire

"Think you just search Melrose cap d agde"

Yep, there is a playlist on Deezer as well.

Cap d’Agde, France

Spending the W/e in the Cap Village, I’ve never seen the bars so packed in June.

With friends in ‘Le Look’ last night and it was like the tube in rush hour.

Clubs not yet open but the place is buzzing with some of the most sexy women I’ve ever seen here, virtually all French.

notts

Sounds great can’t wait to be there next week

"Spending the W/e in the Cap Village, I’ve never seen the bars so packed in June.

Clubs not yet open but the place is buzzing with some of the most sexy women I’ve ever seen here, virtually all French."

To be fair the French do seem to produce both beautiful women and indeed men imho much like the Dutch.

T

Cap d’Agde, France

"Spending the W/e in the Cap Village, I’ve never seen the bars so packed in June.

Clubs not yet open but the place is buzzing with some of the most sexy women I’ve ever seen here, virtually all French.

To be fair the French do seem to produce both beautiful women and indeed men imho much like the Dutch.

T"

Being married to a French woman I guess I'm a little biased but we did spend a lot of time with a very large gay contingent last night and I have to say that most of them looked like movie stars,

Such a shame they weren't straight or at least Bi but as my wife has just said, 'it was still a fucking good weekend in the Cap'

By *ife2shortCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Are the beaches open for sunbathing yet?

Beaches been open for over 2 weeks now , reasonably busy

By *ife2shortCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

so you can sunbathe? Have they put markers out or leave it to common sense. We live near Richeleui beach in Cap and didn't think we were going to have a summer at all but now thinking we might as well spend summer there than here. Is the whole of Cap/ Maresllian back to something that resembles normal and are the English welcome in bars and restaurants- not just in the village?

By *mooth and becksCouple  over a year ago

Agde

We live in marsillan. All the bars and restaurants are open. Everyone is welcoming. We have been to the cap a few time and whilst quieter than usual this time of year it’s ok.

By *etro-CHMan  over a year ago

Cologne Germany

Sound good, I come tomorrow 4th for 10 days. Need a form and voluntary quarantine is recommended for travelers from Great Britain and Northern Ireland to France.

Strange recommended. Hope to see you

By *otcouple4youCouple  over a year ago

nantwich

We’ve just booked flights. Found some free time and regardless of having to be careful we’d much sooner be naked on the beach than be somewhere in Spain, etc. Seems like only a few places to rent left, little choice and even more expensive than last year. If anyone knows of a private rent from 13 to 20. Do let us know. Thanks.

By *humphriesMan  over a year ago

manchester

Hi all,

This may of been asked already, but are the clubs open?

Thanks

Loads of places available. Babylon isn’t even open and Natureva car park was empty ish this morning.

Quite a few about but no where near the usual early July numbers.

From what I’ve read Histoires d’Or and a few other saunas are already open with patron number restrictions. The big clubs Le Glamour (Couples only) and le Tantra (mixed) are closed.

Hertfordshire

I read somewhere that la glamour beach should be open in July. Not sure though.

notts

Sitting at pilouterie seems busy to me!!

notts

That said no clubs appear to be open and we haven’t heard or seen another British person, maybe that’s a good thing!!

nantwich

What happens when the bars close, no clubs to decant to ?? I guess the people watching and suggestive dress is as far as we can all go this year. Still better than before by locked down. Small mercies! We arrive Monday 13th

"That said no clubs appear to be

"

Really. I know saunas are open. But I’m guessing you are looking for the club Glamour and Tantra which are closed

notts

Yes saunas appear to be open but limited access but clubs closed as is Melrose but apparently that will open next weekend. Most if not all bars and restaurants open and busy and port ambonne is a real buzz now that there are new bars there.

nantwich

Is there any rumour on the street of glamour, Tantra opening any time soon? What about karma sutra?

By *ariehotwifeCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Is there any news of the Kamasutra opening?

By *onjourCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Kamasutra Is open and very busy this weekend.

Cap d’Agde, France

Have heard that if their is one case of COVID reported in the village then the whole place will be shut down.!

Shropshire

"Yes saunas appear to be open but limited access but clubs closed as is Melrose but apparently that will open next weekend. Most if not all bars and restaurants open and busy and port ambonne is a real buzz now that there are new bars there."

What is the mask situation folks? Are people wearing them???

we are arriving 18th for 3 nights (maybe more!!). Staying in an apartment. Anyone interested get in touch!!

Hertfordshire

"Yes saunas appear to be open but limited access but clubs closed as is Melrose but apparently that will open next weekend. Most if not all bars and restaurants open and busy and port ambonne is a real buzz now that there are new bars there.

What is the mask situation folks? Are people wearing them??? "

in Cap?

Shropshire

"Yes saunas appear to be open but limited access but clubs closed as is Melrose but apparently that will open next weekend. Most if not all bars and restaurants open and busy and port ambonne is a real buzz now that there are new bars there.

in Cap? "

It was worth an ask

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

in Cap?

It was worth an ask "

You can always wear a gimp mask in Clair Obscur.

Hertfordshire

The Eros cafe will be open on the 18 of July, so guess that the Melrose will open as well!

nantwich

Anyone currently in the village, Is there any news yet asvtk whether Glamour or Tantra will be open anytime soon? So the Histoir d’or sauna is open and the pool at karma sutra too, what about the sauna at karma sutra? Are there any socials/soires taking place? We arrive Monday just wondering what our week will look like other than the bay of pigs.

notts

Yes we are here now

Clubs not open other than 2x2

Playroom at karma sutra open

Otherwise it’s all great albeit a lot quieter than normal

notts

By the way very little playing and swinging although that might be us!

notts

Foam party open as is Eden pool parties, Babylon not open til Aug 01

Shropshire

"By the way very little playing and swinging although that might be us!"

The beach would beg to differ

notts

Oh yes the beach is different, actually that may have been us!!!

By *ulianLondonxxxMan  over a year ago

Cap D'agde France

Hi all, man 33yold free on the 11h july in cap for party,couple,orgy.

Feel free to contact me if you are looking for fun

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

just a deviation I have often wondered why swingers are happy to call the fun beach "the bay of pigs" is that what you want to known as, it was a german newspaper christened it that. Just wondered

By *unnythingCouple  over a year ago

Richmond

Does anyone know the day the clubs will be open (if they are...), asking especially about Tantra.

Thxin advance!

"just a deviation I have often wondered why swingers are happy to call the fun beach "the bay of pigs" is that what you want to known as, it was a german newspaper christened it that. Just wondered"

Well it does have its own Facebook page :

Plage De La Baie Des Cochons est sur Facebook.

By *ariehotwifeCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Does anyone know the day the clubs will be open (if they are...), asking especially about Tantra.

Thxin advance!"

According to Peng the clubs are closed until August.

"just a deviation I have often wondered why swingers are happy to call the fun beach "the bay of pigs" is that what you want to known as, it was a german newspaper christened it that. Just wondered"

Because pig in French: Cochon or cochonne for a female is slang for dirty minded

"According to Peng the clubs are closed until August. "

Any dates? I’ve pinged them a message.

Hertfordshire

"According to Peng the clubs are closed until August.

Any dates? I’ve pinged them a message. "

The Melrose cafe is opening today, guess there will be no social distancing.

We are not worries about clubs having an apartment

By *kcouple36Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Can’t wait for it to open so we can book for next month will be first time for us

"Can’t wait for it to open so we can book for next month will be first time for us "

Why just not book for between 29/08-05/09? We are there at that time and happy to meet who we met in past

"Does anyone know the day the clubs will be open (if they are...), asking especially about Tantra.

Thxin advance!"

Peng just told me clubs are closed till August 31! They don’t know if it means they’ll open in September though.

By *ulianLondonxxxMan  over a year ago

Cap D'agde France

Me and my girl friend want to go to a big orgy 10/20 peoples?

we are couple 30's m/f could anyone recommand me a place to go for this weekend?

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Me and my girl friend want to go to a big orgy 10/20 peoples?

we are couple 30's m/f could anyone recommand me a place to go for this weekend?"

Probably best go straight to hospital because that's where you will most likely end up.

By *igpaul100Couple  over a year ago

cornwall

Arriving June 17th for seven weeks If your there at the same time as us come and say Hi

By *igpaul100Couple  over a year ago

cornwall

Sorry should have said 15th July silly me

Shropshire

Just wandering around the place and it is as busy as we can remember it. Pretty much everything open and absolutely rammed. It seems as though it’s as close to ‘normal’ as it’s going to get.

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"Sorry should have said 15th July silly me "

We'll be there sometime in August.. see you on the campsite xx

Hertfordshire

"Just wandering around the place and it is as busy as we can remember it. Pretty much everything open and absolutely rammed. It seems as though it’s as close to ‘normal’ as it’s going to get. "

Good news! We will be there in 3 days cannot wait to get naked in the beach and party the night!

» Add a new message to this topic