FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Village Naturiste and Covid

Village Naturiste and Covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A good mate who has lived in the Village for years sent me this note this morning.

Judge for yourselves :

Good morning all( afternoon in your case R) interesting night last night. Rained quite a bit, we had booked for Bistro. Just as well , capacity down by about a third , they were turning people away. Food absolutely fantastic ( lamb for A sea bass for me ) reckon you can’t eat better in 20 km radius , certainly not south of here anyway!!! Mayor of Agde and cronies was there too.

So , social distancing re tables , very good. Waitresses wearing masks, but only 3 staff out front , Lolo , maître D has gone . But after that , social distancing? My Arse ! Everyone kissing , milling around, Arche 2 , Pilous ? You would have absolutely no idea there was still a killer bug on the loose . Not sure we will go out again ( at least not Saturday night) as it’s only going to get worse .

So there you have it. Good to hear the Mayor is still popping in.

It’s still early in the season and not usually really busy until the end of the month so I guess it will be even worse.

I hope this is useful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were also there yesterday during the day , the restaurants overlooking the beach above Tantra were packed ! Very little social distancing and on the beach lots of groups not distancing either

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic