FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Ryanair Vouchers

Ryanair Vouchers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone accepted a voucher from Ryanair for cancelled flights?

We accepted a voucher for our cancelled flights for Cap and havent recieved our voucher via email,also no sign of us being in credit on our Ryanair account.

Trying to contact them is ridiculous.

Would love to hear if anyone else has had same problem and got it sorted now.

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Has anyone accepted a voucher from Ryanair for cancelled flights?

We accepted a voucher for our cancelled flights for Cap and havent recieved our voucher via email,also no sign of us being in credit on our Ryanair account.

Trying to contact them is ridiculous.

Would love to hear if anyone else has had same problem and got it sorted now.

TIA

"

No, they cancelled our flight to Beziers on 27 June and we opted for refund as our September flights are booked and paid.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Yes used mine last week, it was link on email they sent saying click to accept, then use the code off link, you may need to amend lead nam need to match

"Yes used mine last week, it was link on email they sent saying click to accept, then use the code off link, you may need to amend lead nam need to match"

Oh right,We were expecting a confirmation email but asking a bit much for "Brianair" I guess.

Thank you.

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Trying to contact them ourselves over refund . Understand that with staff shortages and todays circumstances the really busy but yesterday i was online waiting over an hour to speak to an agent ...after speaking to the bot..

Quick enough take ya money though. K

"Trying to contact them ourselves over refund . Understand that with staff shortages and todays circumstances the really busy but yesterday i was online waiting over an hour to speak to an agent ...after speaking to the bot..

Quick enough take ya money though.

K "

Exactly

By *loundaCouple  over a year ago

norwich

I found it ridiculous that they say they are too busy to give refunds but they have the time to send a e-mail offering a voucher

"I found it ridiculous that they say they are too busy to give refunds but they have the time to send a e-mail offering a voucher

"

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I've opted for a refund but, they keep sending me links for a voucher. A refund I want, I hate Ryanair- only booked with them as it was the only operator going my way.

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

Daughter waiting for a refund ...they have sent 6 emails regards new flights for summer 2021 vouchers. Holidays etc etc etc. Yet waited two months for refund. ...crazy world but extortionist still making money.

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

"I found it ridiculous that they say they are too busy to give refunds but they have the time to send a e-mail offering a voucher

"

...this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had a refund confirmation on the 5th May saying we'd get a refund within 20 workings then confirmation with 5-7 working days. That's now come and gone so a final chase up email given them until the 20th June. Then going to the bank to get a charge back as they haven't given a refund. Total shisters so not wasting my time chasing them.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Remember what it was like before Ryanair, EasyJet etc.

Flights only to main cities and a scattering of summer resorts and it wasn't cheap.

So we're not knocking RyanAir, flew to the UK from Beziers for 25 euros return before Lockdown.

Rescheduled our March flight for October, even happy to pay a little more for it.

Wouldn't want to fly long haul with this company but happy to support them when every business is suffering right now.

Without the likes of these airlines you can kiss goodbye to fun in the Cap or GC.

By *alc955Man  over a year ago

bournemouth

Am still waiting for vouchers or a refund for cancelled flights in April. Always a reason why it hasn't been processed.

Having said that, Cap trip 3rd-12th July was via ferry.

Can't even contact P&O or Brittany until 2 weeks before, despite cancelled accommodation and 'stay at home' policies.

Apparently, I can rebook within next 12 months without charge, although I could've already done that with the type of ticket I bought!

It's a shame we're all getting screwed, but not by the person or in the way we'd choose.

merseyside

"Remember what it was like before Ryanair, EasyJet etc.

Flights only to main cities and a scattering of summer resorts and it wasn't cheap.

So we're not knocking RyanAir, flew to the UK from Beziers for 25 euros return before Lockdown.

Rescheduled our March flight for October, even happy to pay a little more for it.

Wouldn't want to fly long haul with this company but happy to support them when every business is suffering right now.

Without the likes of these airlines you can kiss goodbye to fun in the Cap or GC."

Totally agree.

Found an old ticket to Lanzarote from 22 years ago.

Paying more then than we are now.

Ryanair can keep my money till I book again if it helps keep them going.

My mum always said....be careful what you wish for, it may just come true...

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

Without the likes of these airlines you can kiss goodbye to fun in the Cap or GC.

Totally agree.

My mum always said....be careful what you wish for, it may just come true... "

Very wise words ....

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

"I've opted for a refund but, they keep sending me links for a voucher. A refund I want, I hate Ryanair- only booked with them as it was the only operator going my way."

Snap... bloody nightmare they are.. k

Totally agree.

True

Without the likes of these airlines you can kiss goodbye to fun in the Cap or GC."

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

Hi I think you have hit the nail on the head there . You only have to compare the cost of flights to the cost of travelling via Eurostar and you can see how competitive Ryanair are .

On occasions I have travelled for £30 single or decided to stay an extra few days and simply booked another cheap flight.

Based on cost I think Ryanair provide a fantastic service . If you can fly to the South of Francce for less than £100 single, can anyone really complain. .?

The aviation industry is facing tough times . As far as I am am aware Ryanair have sufficient cash reserves to see them through to the end of August . ( I take an interest in the cash reserves as I have held shares in Ryanair for a very long time ) . Dart Group ( parent company of Jet2) have recently sold Fowler Welch Coolchain to Culina logistics which will ease their cash flow.

If airlines were to process refunds too quickly it could lead to cash flow difficulties ( or even the collapse of an airline ).

There is a cost to all the Covid 19 prevention measures and we the consumer will ultimately be paying for it .

Anyone with a pension fund will already have seen a significant drop in capital value and most companies have cancelled dividend payments recently.

Let's hope for better times and we should all be grateful for Ryanair getting us to Cap at very competitive prices . ( and also to Easyjet for flights to Montpelier )

Without the likes of these airlines you can kiss goodbye to fun in the Cap or GC. Hi I think you have hit the nail on the head there . You only have to compare the cost of flights to the cost of travelling via Eurostar and you can see how competitive Ryanair are .

On occasions I have travelled for £30 single or decided to stay an extra few days and simply booked another cheap flight.

Based on cost I think Ryanair provide a fantastic service . If you can fly to the South of Francce for less than £100 single, can anyone really complain. .?

The aviation industry is facing tough times . As far as I am am aware Ryanair have sufficient cash reserves to see them through to the end of August . ( I take an interest in the cash reserves as I have held shares in Ryanair for a very long time ) . Dart Group ( parent company of Jet2) have recently sold Fowler Welch Coolchain to Culina logistics which will ease their cash flow.

If airlines were to process refunds too quickly it could lead to cash flow difficulties ( or even the collapse of an airline ).

There is a cost to all the Covid 19 prevention measures and we the consumer will ultimately be paying for it .

Anyone with a pension fund will already have seen a significant drop in capital value and most companies have cancelled dividend payments recently.

Let's hope for better times and we should all be grateful for Ryanair getting us to Cap at very competitive prices . ( and also to Easyjet for flights to Montpelier ) "

So true

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"I've opted for a refund but, they keep sending me links for a voucher. A refund I want, I hate Ryanair- only booked with them as it was the only operator going my way."
I keep getting the same.

Well said Pat.

I came across an invoice for a BA flight I took to Berlin in 79. The equivalent price was £800

Good old MOL took me there and back on time for £65 in February.

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"Well said Pat.

I came across an invoice for a BA flight I took to Berlin in 79. The equivalent price was £800

Good old MOL took me there and back on time for £65 in February."

I remember the good old days ! ... £500 return to Stuttgart. BA out / Lufthansa back. No breakfast or dinner either ..... We never want to go back to what was an inefficient monopoly !

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"I've opted for a refund but, they keep sending me links for a voucher. A refund I want, I hate Ryanair- only booked with them as it was the only operator going my way.I keep getting the same."

Received an email from Ryanair today saying we would get our refund and consider the case closed, not landed on my credit card yet but fingers crossed. I emailed them yesterday saying that their CEO had been on GMTV saying they had completed a third of refunds and as ours was less than three weeks into lockdown surely we should have been included in the third.

Wow we had a flight first week of French lockdown and still kot refunded

By *athy1Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Flights cancelled in early April to Malaga still no refund

Through on the beach they seem alfull no answers to mail and phone number just saying Go to there website

Bloody shambles no customer care at all

We had an email yesterday to say our refund would be back on our card within 7 days, so sounds hopeful, that’s for an Easter flight.

Chester

Got our refund couple weeks ago for April flights

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Tried to get refund and got a link to voucher Nightmare Wish there was another carrier to beziers

Chester

"Tried to get refund and got a link to voucher Nightmare Wish there was another carrier to beziers "

I got voucher but logged, with PayPal and was given option to escalate as Ryanair hadn't responded. Next option would have been credit card but they refunded.

By *arrentwotwoCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Yes we got an E mail to accept the voucher or refund no guarantee of time for the refund . We accepted it got a code and booked another flight to beziers . Go on live chat with them if you are struggling .

We had 2 flights cancelled I have emailed them saying we want our money back no response.

Crap customer service

Living in france its difficult to take it further

Just received our Ryanair refund from our Easter flight, only took 3&1/2 months lol

By *etro-CHMan  over a year ago

Cologne Germany

My flight is postponed from June to July. Easy going Rene Oltra acepted it. I 3will fly this Saturday.

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

My daughter’s flight was Covid-cancelled, she was offered and accepted the voucher, the flight she’s now chosen was even cheaper than her original one, she put the difference towards an extra sutcase which gave her priority boarding early print-off of boarding cards and a guaranteed seat next to her son.

We picked her up from Marignane yesterday (T2 being refurbished, everything through T1), flights on time and she flies back to the UK on the 28th.

If Stansted is as efficient as Marseille, well done Ryanair!

We accepted voucher for our cancelled June flight but Ryanair sent us an email the other day saying they accept we want a refund but until refund comes through we can still use vouchers.

Confused

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Totally agree.

I want my £428. I'd booked to take an elderly relative to see family in Spain. She's now to ill to re-book and, I have no intention of travelling by air atm.

merseyside

Totally agree.

My mum always said....be careful what you wish for, it may just come true...

I want my £428. I'd booked to take an elderly relative to see family in Spain. She's now to ill to re-book and, I have no intention of travelling by air atm."

Sorry to hear about your elderly relative, sure you can get refund on her insurance with a letter from GP.

Not 100% sure but think as you were acting as her carer you will be able to claim too.

Sadly, if you can't claim on your insurance and your flight is going then don't see how you can ask for your money back, maybe get a voucher and fly when you feel more comfortable.

Good luck and speedy recovery to your relative.

» Add a new message to this topic