FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Easyjet flight cancellations.

Easyjet flight cancellations.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ive deep mountain high OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

I thought that things were returning to normal for July. However I have just been advised that my flight Luton to Montpelier on July 18 th is cancelled. Will have to start searching for alternative flights if any are available. . I have return flights booked on both July 26 th and August 1 st . Not exactly good news as I thought things were returning to normal and even booking a hotel for the night before . Hope this does not affect too many people. Patrick

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Sadly this will be the new norm until things settle.

Good luck in your quest.

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Ryanair are flying Manchester to Beziers on 18th if that is any use to you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well Easyjet has announced 4500 job cuts for their main hubs near London. So best to keep an eye out for Ryanair/alternative airlines to fly you in.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I have return flights booked on both July 26 th and August 1 st "

Why have you booked two return flights ?

"I have return flights booked on both July 26 th and August 1 st

Why have you booked two return flights ? "

As my apartment was empty I wanted to keep my options open. It gives me the flexibility of extending my stay.

"Ryanair are flying Manchester to Beziers on 18th if that is any use to you? "
Hello.Thank you for the advice. I have just booked it. Just have to work out the best way to get to the airport now as I have never been then before. Maybe a National Express Coach and a hotel the night before. I also investigated Eurostar but at £350 single decided to give it a miss.

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"Ryanair are flying Manchester to Beziers on 18th if that is any use to you? Hello.Thank you for the advice. I have just booked it. Just have to work out the best way to get to the airport now as I have never been then before. Maybe a National Express Coach and a hotel the night before. I also investigated Eurostar but at £350 single decided to give it a miss. "

If you can train it, there is a station at the airport.

"Ryanair are flying Manchester to Beziers on 18th if that is any use to you? Hello.Thank you for the advice. I have just booked it. Just have to work out the best way to get to the airport now as I have never been then before. Maybe a National Express Coach and a hotel the night before. I also investigated Eurostar but at £350 single decided to give it a miss.

If you can train it, there is a station at the airport. "

Thanks . Have checked . The train fare is nearly as expensive as the flight and I have included speedy boarding , a front seat and security priority . Assuming the train service is reliable I can travel up on the day ,

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

Easily the best flights to Cap from the south east are Ryanair from Stansted to Beziers ... but they are flying less frequently in July this year with more flights being added in Aug / Sept ...

Have done another rebook with Ryanair ex Bristol. I think with Ryanair you can change booking without charge in the current cicumstances so hopefully can use the Manchester flight next year. It looks like there is a good bus service between Bristol Templemeads and the airport. I want to allow lots of time at the airport as I am not sure of impact of Covid 19 on the time that it takes to clear security. I have not flown since March ( in normal circumstances I would be flying at least once a month)

"Have done another rebook with Ryanair ex Bristol. I think with Ryanair you can change booking without charge in the current cicumstances so hopefully can use the Manchester flight next year. It looks like there is a good bus service between Bristol Templemeads and the airport. I want to allow lots of time at the airport as I am not sure of impact of Covid 19 on the time that it takes to clear security. I have not flown since March ( in normal circumstances I would be flying at least once a month) "

Yea,The Bristol Flyer.Good service,Return ticket good value.

"Have done another rebook with Ryanair ex Bristol. I think with Ryanair you can change booking without charge in the current cicumstances so hopefully can use the Manchester flight next year. It looks like there is a good bus service between Bristol Templemeads and the airport. I want to allow lots of time at the airport as I am not sure of impact of Covid 19 on the time that it takes to clear security. I have not flown since March ( in normal circumstances I would be flying at least once a month)

Yea,The Bristol Flyer.Good service,Return ticket good value. "

..Hello. Thanks for the advice That service appears to be suspended unto next year . I will use an alternative bus service from the airport. I have allowed five hours to get from the station to my flight departure time. ( it appears that the bua service has limited capacity due to social distancing. ).

"Have done another rebook with Ryanair ex Bristol. I think with Ryanair you can change booking without charge in the current cicumstances so hopefully can use the Manchester flight next year. It looks like there is a good bus service between Bristol Templemeads and the airport. I want to allow lots of time at the airport as I am not sure of impact of Covid 19 on the time that it takes to clear security. I have not flown since March ( in normal circumstances I would be flying at least once a month)

Yea,The Bristol Flyer.Good service,Return ticket good value. ..Hello. Thanks for the advice That service appears to be suspended unto next year . I will use an alternative bus service from the airport. I have allowed five hours to get from the station to my flight departure time. ( it appears that the bua service has limited capacity due to social distancing. ). "

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Good luck Pat.

Let us have a Cap report when you arrive.

Have fun.

Just been advised of another Easyjet cancellation for a flight ex Luton on 5 th September. Looks like the trip will now have to be via Eurostar . I am losing track of the number of cancellationS this year . Travelling to Cap has become a lot more difficult

Just cancelled another hotel and rebooked the complete trip via Eurostar. Travelling to Cap is becoming a little tiresome now. This year I have had to travel from both Bristol and Manchester . Let's hope for a more settled schedule next year.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Easyjet closing its bases at Stansted and Southend. Flights from Southend will end next month and a number of flights from Stansted will be cancelled.

chelmsford

"Easyjet closing its bases at Stansted and Southend. Flights from Southend will end next month and a number of flights from Stansted will be cancelled."

And Newcastle....

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"Easyjet closing its bases at Stansted and Southend. Flights from Southend will end next month and a number of flights from Stansted will be cancelled.

And Newcastle...."

yep bummer

chelmsford

"Easyjet closing its bases at Stansted and Southend. Flights from Southend will end next month and a number of flights from Stansted will be cancelled.

And Newcastle....yep bummer "

It is a bummer!

it is going to be a fight for survival for some of the airlines. I flew from Luton to Beziers on Friday with Ryanair and the flight was only 25 % full. Both Marks and Spencer and WH Smiths were closed ( though for some reason the WH Smiths in arrivals was open ).

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I fear the days of cheap flights are over. Still, it’s a lovely drive down to Beziers.

"I fear the days of cheap flights are over. Still, it’s a lovely drive down to Beziers. "

To be fair driving anywhere in France is rather nice and stress free.

We have the particular delights of the M11/M25 to look forward to on Saturday which is nothing like a jaunt down the A20.

T

» Add a new message to this topic