FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Le Cap update

Le Cap update

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here is a note from a local pal in the Village. We certainly thought it was busy on Saturday. Apparently with the huge Amnesia club shut the kids were heading for the next best thing:

Well , for those of us ( all but you Steve) who were not out painting the town red on Saturday night, by 22.00 hrs the village was full , no more people being allowed in . Police were called ( BTY there are about 120 police in agde ) 4 times to the barrier , fights with youths ( Arabs ) trying to get in . The new bar at Boudoir, chicken wings or thighs , The look , The Lounge, Arche 2 , Bistro , Waiki Beach, all receiving summons for overcrowding, no masks etc etc . Cars parked everywhere but police told not to issue tickets !

Apparently Commissioner of Police National has written to the prefecture asking them to close all the libertine clubs !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *assanova999Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam, Cap d'Agde

Does that mean the sauna 2×2 and kamasutra will be closed too, let alone tantra reopening?

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

"Here is a note from a local pal in the Village. We certainly thought it was busy on Saturday. Apparently with the huge Amnesia club shut the kids were heading for the next best thing:

Well , for those of us ( all but you Steve) who were not out painting the town red on Saturday night, by 22.00 hrs the village was full , no more people being allowed in . Police were called ( BTY there are about 120 police in agde ) 4 times to the barrier , fights with youths ( Arabs ) trying to get in . The new bar at Boudoir, chicken wings or thighs , The look , The Lounge, Arche 2 , Bistro , Waiki Beach, all receiving summons for overcrowding, no masks etc etc . Cars parked everywhere but police told not to issue tickets !

Apparently Commissioner of Police National has written to the prefecture asking them to close all the libertine clubs !"

It was very quiet here on the campsite on Saturday night.

By *isnerdsCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

We headed back to our apartment early on Saturday due to everywhere being rammed. Can concur every bar seemed to be bursting at the seams!!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Here is a note from a local pal in the Village. We certainly thought it was busy on Saturday. Apparently with the huge Amnesia club shut the kids were heading for the next best thing:

Apparently Commissioner of Police National has written to the prefecture asking them to close all the libertine clubs !"

Sad but not surprising.

We've wondered how social distancing would work in the Melrose for example.

Also not surprised that the trouble was caused by the young north Africans.

The older ones are not too bad but some of the young Arab guys are trouble looking for somewhere to happen. We've had quite a few problems with them over the years. Especially in Tantra.

By *ilent_runningMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth, Notts & Spain

"We headed back to our apartment early on Saturday due to everywhere being rammed. Can concur every bar seemed to be bursting at the seams!! "

What are the chances that someone in those bars had Covid.....

We were thinking of popping up to Le Cap in a couple of weeks but think we'll see what happens in the next month and maybe go in early September.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

No!

By *ennyPaulPooleCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Macron has just announced that masks are to be worn in indoor public spaces !!!

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

[Removed by poster at 14/07/20 16:33:58]

Cap d’Agde, France

Just back from the Cap after a night with friends.

Certainly very quiet although Mississippi and Calypso were full all evening.

Beach incredibly empty for a Bastille day and most apartments in Port Soleil are unoccupied

The Waikiki pool is belting out the music from midday,much to the annoyance of our friends and others who own apartments in Port Soleil, already one English couple have moved apartments and our friends (who have owned their place for 10 years) are worried that this might affect their rental income.

Social distancing is a joke in the bars at night (as well as the restaurants) with people packed in like sardines.

Our friends think that the police will soon start taking a much heavier hand with the liberties some businesses are taking.

Although the saunas, foam and pool parties are open they think that it is unlikely that the clubs will open this year and that their might be further limitations on entry for non residents to the Cap.

This thing ain't over by a long way!

[Removed by poster at 14/07/20 16:50:05]

"Macron has just announced that masks are to be worn in indoor public spaces !!! "

Yes the same for England as well.

If bars and saunas close then surely the hotels would close as well? As they wouldn’t be compliant with the social distancing rules

After reading the above posts we will skip the Cap this year.

Any all over tan will have to be Studland or stoney Brighton beach!

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

It’s a real shame but we are getting the same messages from French friends out there now, either a really quiet ambience or a full on overflow at weekends when the locals descend, afraid our hopes of getting there to enjoy a stay later in the year may be slim

By *ife2shortCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

We arrived in Cap main last night. Today has been a bit of a joke. Social distancing doesn’t exist, no one wearing masks and absolutely everything open like Aqualand and other attractions. Probably worse than the village TBH. We’ll see....

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

Well we should have been in Cap last weekend and after reading that glad our flights were cancelled.

We went to Devon with naughty friends and had a fabulous time instead, staying in a lovely cottage with hot tub.

Thanks for the updates, It’s looking like unfortunately I’ll be holding off until September.

We are heading there from Monday to Friday, so hopefully we will be able to get into the busier bars.

Can't wait to be honest as we weren't expecting to be able to visit this year.

"Can't wait to be honest as we weren't expecting to be able to visit this year."

You are preaching to the choir . I cannot wait either only a couple more weeks for me.

We are flying 19th July from Edinburgh and back 22th !! It will be our first trip ??

By *trawberries and Cream 40Couple  over a year ago

Salisbury

Hi, we are arriving on Saturday and wondered what the situation is with using cash and if anyone out there can offer some advice please?

Is it worth bringing euros or is everything contactless in Cap? We were thinking a small amount of cash but nothing more.

And we can’t wait!

"Hi, we are arriving on Saturday and wondered what the situation is with using cash and if anyone out there can offer some advice please?

Is it worth bringing euros or is everything contactless in Cap? We were thinking a small amount of cash but nothing more.

And we can’t wait! "

The powers that be have advised us to use contactless but out in shops We have still seen cash used.

Enjoy enjoy and enjoy yourselfs.

T

Salisbury

Thanks guys. It’s our first time and we’re still a little confused what will be on the menu! We’re staying outside of the naturist village but planning to travel over to visit the beach in the day and we’d like to party by night...the naughtier the better - should we be booking entry anywhere in advance or just turning up in the evening and seeing where looks fun?

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

Can you book to go to Melrose given they have a maximum entry of 50 people or is it on a first come basis? Xx

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

"Can you book to go to Melrose given they have a maximum entry of 50 people or is it on a first come basis? Xx "

Only 50 in Melrose....... what a shame, no atmosphere there then !

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

"Thanks guys. It’s our first time and we’re still a little confused what will be on the menu! We’re staying outside of the naturist village but planning to travel over to visit the beach in the day and we’d like to party by night...the naughtier the better - should we be booking entry anywhere in advance or just turning up in the evening and seeing where looks fun?

"

There is no need to book anything in advance. Most people am will want to select outdoor bars where social distancing can be maintained. Avoid the are outside Melrose at weekends as it gets very crowded at the weekends and the one metre clearance is not adhered to.

If you go to the sauna you must wear a mask. You will need to purchase entrance cards at the gate. They accept contactless payment.

Anyone needing cash should be aware that weekends the machines are sometimes empty.

I made a withdrawal at the airport ( Beziers ) and did not receive any cash ( that has happened twice to me there ) .Luckily the amounts were not charged to much account. Both cash machines in the village kept declining me and I got a message to contact my bank ( lcl bank ).

In the end I got the bus to Agde only to find that the Lcl branch was closed . Googlemaps and a 25 minute walk got mr to the lcl branch. Tapped my requirement into the machine and received the relevant amount.

If you are going to use the bus I think it is cash only.

Salisbury

Thanks Pat - Really helpful

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"Thanks guys. It’s our first time and we’re still a little confused what will be on the menu! We’re staying outside of the naturist village but planning to travel over to visit the beach in the day and we’d like to party by night...the naughtier the better - should we be booking entry anywhere in advance or just turning up in the evening and seeing where looks fun?

There is no need to book anything in advance. Most people am will want to select outdoor bars where social distancing can be maintained. Avoid the are outside Melrose at weekends as it gets very crowded at the weekends and the one metre clearance is not adhered to.

If you go to the sauna you must wear a mask. You will need to purchase entrance cards at the gate. They accept contactless payment.

Anyone needing cash should be aware that weekends the machines are sometimes empty.

I made a withdrawal at the airport ( Beziers ) and did not receive any cash ( that has happened twice to me there ) .Luckily the amounts were not charged to much account. Both cash machines in the village kept declining me and I got a message to contact my bank ( lcl bank ).

In the end I got the bus to Agde only to find that the Lcl branch was closed . Googlemaps and a 25 minute walk got mr to the lcl branch. Tapped my requirement into the machine and received the relevant amount.

If you are going to use the bus I think it is cash only. "

Great information Pat, thanks . Couple of other questions ?

1) are the pools at Waiki and K Sutra open?

2) is the pool party at Babylon on?

3 ) is the foam party at glamour on ?

Thanks ....hopefully see you in early September ! X

waiki is open as is the one at the other end apparently

By *otcouple4youCouple  over a year ago

nantwich

We’ve just got back. K sutra is open and fully “active”. Foam party open without foam. Reduced numbers and must wear a mask. Increased prucevdie to smaller numbers. 80 Euro with bottle of wine. We paid and left within 45 minutes. Sauna histoire d’or opposite bodega open and fully functional really the only place to get fun in the evening. Eden pool party is open but we didn’t visit - we were having too much fun in K Sutra to leave. Pubs and bars busy at night with many people wondering what to do after. Hope this helps.

What’s the Kama Sutra? A bar?

"We’ve just got back. K sutra is open and fully “active”. Foam party open without foam. Reduced numbers and must wear a mask. Increased prucevdie to smaller numbers. 80 Euro with bottle of wine. We paid and left within 45 minutes. Sauna histoire d’or opposite bodega open and fully functional really the only place to get fun in the evening. Eden pool party is open but we didn’t visit - we were having too much fun in K Sutra to leave. Pubs and bars busy at night with many people wondering what to do after. Hope this helps. "

Where is Karma Sutra? We're looking to hold "after" party...xx

Yes I know! Below the pool what are their hours? X

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

I went to the Sauna to night ( I had reservations about going but curiosity got the better of me ) . It was basically a waste of money with the mixed aside being packed with single mem ( probably a ratio of about 30 to 1 )

The main concern however was there was no enforcement to ensure people were masks. It was clearly stated on the door but I assume the sauna only wanted to show the authorities that they were complying. Once inside a lot of people simply removed their masks. In my opinion this was totally selfish and showed a disregard for other people. The whole Sauna was packed to capacity and social distancing ignored .

I will accept certain risks in life and have even done a risk evaluation with people attending soirees . If there was a Covid 19 carrier in the Sauna there would be no way of tracing them or those who have attended. At least with a small private party the host will have a guest list and can ever take peoples temperatures as they enter the party.

"I went to the Sauna to night ( I had reservations about going but curiosity got the better of me ) . It was basically a waste of money with the mixed aside being packed with single mem ( probably a ratio of about 30 to 1 )

The main concern however was there was no enforcement to ensure people were masks. It was clearly stated on the door but I assume the sauna only wanted to show the authorities that they were complying. Once inside a lot of people simply removed their masks. In my opinion this was totally selfish and showed a disregard for other people. The whole Sauna was packed to capacity and social distancing ignored .

I will accept certain risks in life and have even done a risk evaluation with people attending soirees . If there was a Covid 19 carrier in the Sauna there would be no way of tracing them or those who have attended. At least with a small private party the host will have a guest list and can ever take peoples temperatures as they enter the party. "

Thanks for the update. Its just not worth the risk.

Cap d’Agde, France

Agree with Pat that adherence to the rules are very slack in the Cap compared to elsewhere.

We have been visiting for the last two months since the Lockdown finished here and have had a lot of fun.

But only with friends who are resident or regular cap goers like us.

We've no intention of visiting the saunas, pool or foam parties at least this year, same for our friends.

It's all a question of the level of risk that you want to expose yourselves to.

Our advice would be to contact fellow fabbers to arrange your social meets before you come.

"Agree with Pat that adherence to the rules are very slack in the Cap compared to elsewhere.

We have been visiting for the last two months since the Lockdown finished here and have had a lot of fun.

But only with friends who are resident or regular cap goers like us.

We've no intention of visiting the saunas, pool or foam parties at least this year, same for our friends.

It's all a question of the level of risk that you want to expose yourselves to.

Our advice would be to contact fellow fabbers to arrange your social meets before you come.

"

Absolutely agree with you, it will be different...but we can still make our time there enjoyable...being sensible doesn't always have to be dull !!

By *enkayentaCouple  over a year ago

Glencullen

There may be restrictions but at least you can all get there.

The Irish Government has excluded France from a Green List of relatively "safe" countries to travel to and are sticking to a mantra of no travel anywhere unless essential for the foreseeable future.

We'd love to be in Agde but it's not looking likely.

"There may be restrictions but at least you can all get there.

The Irish Government has excluded France from a Green List of relatively "safe" countries to travel to and are sticking to a mantra of no travel anywhere unless essential for the foreseeable future.

We'd love to be in Agde but it's not looking likely."

I’m in the same boat as you but will still carry on with my trip in September with hopes that the 14 days quarantine is scrapped by then.

As the previous post said and I quote “ being sensible doesn’t always have to be dull !! “

By *P-MedicMan  over a year ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

Good Morning from Cap d'Agde.

Several of you have asked for an update on Cap2020, so this is my opinion and everyones opinion will differ- this is going to be long!

Arrived yesterday from Stansted via Ryanair and TBH the airport was so quiet, on the departure board it showed only 25/30 flights between 8am and 11am. Most people wearing masks and those not wearing were politely reminded. At the gate it was well controlled and also on the plane. Its the public which are idiots, it was announced on the plane to keep masks on and if you want to use the toilet press the buzzer and you will be told when to go, so what happens the twat a couple of rows in front of me, decides his mask is best worn under his chin so he can shout to his mate 10 rows back! Then the seat belt lights gets switched off and 10 people all run forward to use the loo...

Arrived at Cap around 2pm, weather was perfect not a cloud in the sky. Parking was easy, 100s of spaces in the main car park near Babylon, I walked through the village and onto the beach past O2 BIZouX, the beach was busy but quieter than normal. As I walked along the beach the area in front of the campsite was again busy, lots of people in the sea.

The swingers beach - crowded not far different to usual, people were playing, fucking, BJs, usual wankers standing up having a look, several very close large circles in the sea. As the early evening approached circles on the beach, no social distancing in general.

We left the beach about 7.30, had showers and headed out of the village to meet a couple of friends for dinner. We arrived back in Cap about 11.30pm, after parking we walked towards Glamour past 1664 and Ghymnous, other than Mr Woks every bar and restaurant was already closed, it was like a ghost town, i have seen April busier than this... as expected Glamour was shut and in total darkness, we walked down by O2 BIZouX which had a reasonable amount of people on the terrace and inside, but considerably less than normal, which is a shame as its a nice place to have a beer. The restaurants/bars/ice cream parlour by Waiki Beach were busy, tables and chairs set out as normal without social distancing. A woman was performing oral sex on a guy in the shadows of their apartment on the ground floor with a small audience of 3 or 4. It was full at Waiki Beach raised seating area, it was our plan to have cocktails and people watch. We headed towards Le Look, Casa Bar and Melrose, it was seriously crowed, probably less than normal but very crowded! Over the road we made our way to bars near Ou Boudoir, we had drinks outside i am not sure of the bar name, white seats, DJ, trendy, young clients. Surprisingly Ou Boudoir was open and several couples going in wearing marks, but we didn't venture inside. In fact we had our masks with us but I could count on my fingers how many other people were wearing masks last night, 99% were not!. We were getting tired around 1.30am so headed home, Clair Obscure was open and it appeared the cinema had been open (that could be a serious Covid experience, note to self "Avoid"). The bars by the pool in that area are open and appeared more controlled than Melrose area.

In summary: you can go to Cap this summer safely, be sensible and consider others, avoid the hotspots and avoid idiotic people.

If you are going for sun, nudity and the odd sexual experience its fine and I am sure lots of accommodation available because the number of people is well down, maybe as much as 50%.

If you have a sex addition and you only reason to go is for latenight gangbangs in clubs, on beach experiences, parties etc probably best to give 2020 a miss, the clubs currently are not open and the risk would outway the pleasure, I personally would not consider a 10 minute shag is worth the risk of 10 weeks in hospital on ventilation!

I am here for only a short break, then heading back to UK next week. I will be back in Cap from 9th-30th August so will see if its any different then, maybe more normal or back in lockdown!

" latenight gangbangs in clubs, on beach experiences, parties etc probably best to give 2020 a miss, the clubs currently are not open and the risk would outway the pleasure, I personally would not consider a 10 minute shag is worth the risk of 10 weeks in hospital on ventilation!"

Oh wish it saw this before! I’m going next week! Might do a day trip from the Cap and enjoy other areas of France.

By *iteowlnowCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 26/07/20 11:48:52]

We are there the weekend of 21st-23rd of August. Never been before. So hope to meet friendly attractive people then.

By *enoverxxxCouple  over a year ago

travelling.

[Removed by poster at 29/07/20 18:53:16]

By *enoverxxxCouple  over a year ago

travelling.

"Good Morning from Cap d'Agde.

Several of you have asked for an update on Cap2020, so this is my opinion and everyones opinion will differ- this is going to be long!

Arrived yesterday from Stansted via Ryanair and TBH the airport was so quiet, on the departure board it showed only 25/30 flights between 8am and 11am. Most people wearing masks and those not wearing were politely reminded. At the gate it was well controlled and also on the plane. Its the public which are idiots, it was announced on the plane to keep masks on and if you want to use the toilet press the buzzer and you will be told when to go, so what happens the twat a couple of rows in front of me, decides his mask is best worn under his chin so he can shout to his mate 10 rows back! Then the seat belt lights gets switched off and 10 people all run forward to use the loo...

Arrived at Cap around 2pm, weather was perfect not a cloud in the sky. Parking was easy, 100s of spaces in the main car park near Babylon, I walked through the village and onto the beach past O2 BIZouX, the beach was busy but quieter than normal. As I walked along the beach the area in front of the campsite was again busy, lots of people in the sea.

The swingers beach - crowded not far different to usual, people were playing, fucking, BJs, usual wankers standing up having a look, several very close large circles in the sea. As the early evening approached circles on the beach, no social distancing in general.

We left the beach about 7.30, had showers and headed out of the village to meet a couple of friends for dinner. We arrived back in Cap about 11.30pm, after parking we walked towards Glamour past 1664 and Ghymnous, other than Mr Woks every bar and restaurant was already closed, it was like a ghost town, i have seen April busier than this... as expected Glamour was shut and in total darkness, we walked down by O2 BIZouX which had a reasonable amount of people on the terrace and inside, but considerably less than normal, which is a shame as its a nice place to have a beer. The restaurants/bars/ice cream parlour by Waiki Beach were busy, tables and chairs set out as normal without social distancing. A woman was performing oral sex on a guy in the shadows of their apartment on the ground floor with a small audience of 3 or 4. It was full at Waiki Beach raised seating area, it was our plan to have cocktails and people watch. We headed towards Le Look, Casa Bar and Melrose, it was seriously crowed, probably less than normal but very crowded! Over the road we made our way to bars near Ou Boudoir, we had drinks outside i am not sure of the bar name, white seats, DJ, trendy, young clients. Surprisingly Ou Boudoir was open and several couples going in wearing marks, but we didn't venture inside. In fact we had our masks with us but I could count on my fingers how many other people were wearing masks last night, 99% were not!. We were getting tired around 1.30am so headed home, Clair Obscure was open and it appeared the cinema had been open (that could be a serious Covid experience, note to self "Avoid"). The bars by the pool in that area are open and appeared more controlled than Melrose area.

In summary: you can go to Cap this summer safely, be sensible and consider others, avoid the hotspots and avoid idiotic people.

If you are going for sun, nudity and the odd sexual experience its fine and I am sure lots of accommodation available because the number of people is well down, maybe as much as 50%.

If you have a sex addition and you only reason to go is for latenight gangbangs in clubs, on beach experiences, parties etc probably best to give 2020 a miss, the clubs currently are not open and the risk would outway the pleasure, I personally would not consider a 10 minute shag is worth the risk of 10 weeks in hospital on ventilation!

I am here for only a short break, then heading back to UK next week. I will be back in Cap from 9th-30th August so will see if its any different then, maybe more normal or back in lockdown!"

Thank you for your indepth and balanced report. We are regulars at Cap but had to miss out in June. However we've taken the plunge and booked from August 27th the 31st. We usually go for the night life but are equally happy laying naked on the beach and soaking up the Cap atmosphere from a distance. It'll be a proper relaxing break this time. A few bottles of red looking out of our balcony will do just fine.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Good Morning from Cap d'Agde.

I am here for only a short break, then heading back to UK next week. I will be back in Cap from 9th-30th August so will see if its any different then, maybe more normal or back in lockdown!

Thank you for your indepth and balanced report. We are regulars at Cap but had to miss out in June. However we've taken the plunge and booked from August 27th the 31st. We usually go for the night life but are equally happy laying naked on the beach and soaking up the Cap atmosphere from a distance. It'll be a proper relaxing break this time. A few bottles of red looking out of our balcony will do just fine."

Same for us in September.

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We are also the same in September be nice just to get away

Less than month to go... 29/08 we will be in Cap for our first visit. Pitch in Rene Oltra, Allee plage... 7 nights of fun... Who else there? contact us, we could become friend before we come to agde

» Add a new message to this topic