FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d’Agde

Cap d’Agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avidwilson928 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leicester

Do you think anyone that’s tried cap d adge has not liked it and never went back lol we’ve never met anyone this far it’s like an addiction lol you just want more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebedee123Couple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Nope, there's plenty to not like, it is after all a very tired 60's concrete complex. It's the people and atmosphere that make it.

There's nowhere like it in the world x

By *havenpussycatsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Yes, it’s an amazing place. This would have been year 3 in row for us (sadly BA cancelled our July Montpellier flights and we postponed accommodation deposit till next year). The foam party was a bit of a life changing peak! Nudity & body confidence boost all great.

First 2 years we stayed off site and drove in for evenings. Though we’ve ended up swapping when we’ve been there - it’s more about the atmosphere & energy.

Perhaps we’ll do a last minute trip this year.

By *iquidsilkCouple  over a year ago

Fife

If we get to Cap d'Agde next month, it will be our 11th visit. We love it, just a pity that the season is so short

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

The apartments are small, very expensive, and quite often poor quality when compared to other places.

Some of the clubs take the piss on prices as do some (not all) of the bars.

As said above the place has a run down 70's appearance (although Port Ambonne looked better for a lick of paint last year)

Unless you are lucky enough to get a place with its own Wifi (very rare) the internet is hopeless and the access cards from the supermarkets are not fit for purpose, and bloody expensive.

BUT WE FOOKIN WELL LOVE IT!

Gutted to have missed it this year.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So does the campsite .! Rene oltra have poor WiFi also.??? 1st visit to cap.! Staying on campsite in Motorhome and was depending on decent WiFi.!!!!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"So does the campsite .! Rene oltra have poor WiFi also.??? 1st visit to cap.! Staying on campsite in Motorhome and was depending on decent WiFi.!!!!"

We've never stayed on the campsite but believe that it has its own and by all accounts it's OK.

Great thx for the speedy reply.x

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

"So does the campsite .! Rene oltra have poor WiFi also.??? 1st visit to cap.! Staying on campsite in Motorhome and was depending on decent WiFi.!!!!

We've never stayed on the campsite but believe that it has its own and by all accounts it's OK."

Reception can vary, but it is usable. It isn’t top end streaming though if that is what you expect. Try and get as close as possible to a mast as you can though.

By *lark-kentMan  over a year ago

blackpool

I’m staying in an apartment and told the WiFi is good .. but I’m taking a remote mobile WiFi set up just in case . It’s critical I have WiFi for work purposes ..

I’m on allee mer on the campsite .! There for 6days so hopefully we can get some coverage from there but I do think it’s well away from the entrance to the campsite.! Not sure where they supply it from.? Again thx for the replies . Much appreciated.x

By *illnDaveCouple  over a year ago

southend

The wifi on the campsite is very good in places and not so good in others. The reception staff have always suggested to us to try the free 15 minutes first and see what it's like before buying.

We know people who have successfully run their IT business back home using the campsite wifi.

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

We have been going to the cap for 30 years and we are naturist first swingers a long way second. We had an apartment in Port Nature but have sold it now as the place has altered so much not in a good way. But for 1 week or 2 im sure its great but it was our second home and its been spoilt

By *um24Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Waw, thinking of going for a trip, Any interesting and exciting women interested in joining me for a trip

"Waw, thinking of going for a trip, Any interesting and exciting women interested in joining me for a trip"

Loads when you get there if you play you cards right

By *trawberries and Cream 40Couple  over a year ago

Salisbury

Any opinions of Au Boudoir? Enjoying our first night in Cap and wondering if it’s worth it over Melrose?

I'm going out tomorrow in our motor home heading for the naturist site at montalivet near Bordeaux anybody very tried it

By *voncouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We rely on 4g through phone which works fine on campsite. No extra cost (we are on a Three all u can eat contract so we each have I think 12mb per month which is more than enough). A few years ago we paid for campsite WiFi which seemed ok. Have been going for 9 yrs now. Will be driving down this year at the end of Aug for 3 weeks. Can't wait

12mb...that’s barely enough for a couple of pictures these days. Surely you mean 12GB which is on most phone plans (I understand it’s ok the high end).

By *voncouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

There is me demonstrating my Trump like expertese o. All things technical! 12gb of course ??

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Often wondered why they don't extend the season for a short time, even till end of October.

Weather still ok ish, bars open, clubs open, pools open, maybe slightly less expensive.

More in the bar tills and a great time for taking a first peek.

By *aldyman500Man  over a year ago

Enfield

I agree swinging and the sexual side has overtaken naturism there !!!

By *akrox23Couple  over a year ago

notts

Nope

By *lark-kentMan  over a year ago

blackpool

It’s the most liberating experience on earth

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Yes, we've spoken to a couple who didn't like the experience of Cap.

They were new to swinging and thought they would give it a go.

It wasn't for them, too full on.

They gave it a go, good on them, it's not for everyone.

10 days is our maximum, start to feel a touch hemmed in after that, went for 14 days and it was too much, needed to get out the village a couple of times. The surrounding areas are beautiful, well worth a look.

If you are into swinging, Cap is a must even if only once.

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We love it over there have booked middle of September this time x

Less than month to go... 29/08 we will be in Cap for our first visit. Pitch in Rene Oltra, Allee plage... 7 nights of fun... Who else there? contact us, we could become friend before we come to agde

» Add a new message to this topic