FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d'Agde - quick update

Cap d'Agde - quick update

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nsatiable charles OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I have just returned from a fantastic week in Cap and thought it would be useful to post an update as things do change quickly.

Most of the bars are open and some of the clubs are open too. Pool parties are happening and the sauna continues.

Favourites like : Melrose,Bodega,Maximes,La Pilouterie and L'Arche II were all lively. O2Bizoux was still a good meeting place for Brits.

Most fun for me was Le Kamasutra which is open all day with its pool. The playrooms downstairs were very busy with between 5 and 15 couples playing between 4pm and 6pm. Plenty of males in attendance too. The other pools like Jardin d'Eden, Babylone and Waiki beach also open.

Surprisingly the BDSM club Clair Obscura was open and being fully enjoyed!

Oz Inn is running twice-weekly rooftop parties with DJ,giant jacuzzi and intimate lounge. Booking advised as there were queues for these dressing up events.

A number of places are trying to do more with their external spaces.

Masks are sometimes required to gain access to half the places and there is continued speculation about the situation being reviewed so check out the various internet site.

All in all - another fantastic week on the campsite with plenty of action on the beach too. Enjoy yourselves!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uccubus19Couple  over a year ago

North London & Manilva Spain

Great update thanks for sharing! Only hope we can get there in September glad you had fun xxx

By *andr1Couple  over a year ago

beverley

Good to see you having fun Charles, we have missed our cap and France fun this year.

By *onglegcoupleCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We are looking to go in two weeks, would it be worth it?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"I have just returned from a fantastic week in Cap and thought it would be useful to post an update as things do change quickly.

Most of the bars are open and some of the clubs are open too. Pool parties are happening and the sauna continues.

Favourites like : Melrose,Bodega,Maximes,La Pilouterie and L'Arche II were all lively. O2Bizoux was still a good meeting place for Brits.

Most fun for me was Le Kamasutra which is open all day with its pool. The playrooms downstairs were very busy with between 5 and 15 couples playing between 4pm and 6pm. Plenty of males in attendance too. The other pools like Jardin d'Eden, Babylone and Waiki beach also open.

Oz Inn is running twice-weekly rooftop parties with DJ,giant jacuzzi and intimate lounge. Booking advised as there were queues for these dressing up events.

Masks are sometimes required to gain access to half the places and there is continued speculation about the situation being reviewed so check out the various internet site.

All in all - another fantastic week on the campsite with plenty of action on the beach too. Enjoy yourselves!!"

Sounds like a Covid breeding ground..,

I mean why??!

Just give it a year and wait.

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"I have just returned from a fantastic week in Cap and thought it would be useful to post an update as things do change quickly.

All in all - another fantastic week on the campsite with plenty of action on the beach too. Enjoy yourselves!!

I mean why??!

Just give it a year and wait."

Perhaps because, as an athletic 54 year old, the OP realised he can get on with enjoying life. When so many people feel they have to hide from covid there is more room for the go getters to go and get.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

If the flights are still going, so will we.

But, it's going to be beach with distancing, few drinks and chats, play together and no contact with others. If you fancy a drink, chat, laugh with no play, drop us a line.

By *ive deep mountain highMan  over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

It is still prudent to be fully aware of the risks presented by Covid19. It has not gone away. Everyone has their own view of what risks are acceptable

In Cap I would avoid the Saunas as most people are ignoring the requirement to wear a mask. I went one night and would not go back in the present climate. The saunas have no fresh air , and on the night that I went it was packed to capacity.

If busy the area outside Melrose is also best avoided. People are still stopping to look in and social distancing is being ignored in the area outside it. You can avoid this area by walking on the main road . Most nights I found social distancing to be easy in the Bodega bar and was able to maintain a safe distance.

The only risk which I took was organising a few soiree evenings in the apartment. However every guest attending was traceable and numbers were limited.

I avoided the beach completely. Looking at groups of 20 or 30 men watching a lady have sex has never appealed to me, not has bringing sand from the beach back to the apartment.

The risks from Covid 19 are real and cannot be ignored.

By *nsatiable charles OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Absolutely- it's great fun!

Everyone is able to make their own judgement regarding risk and remember that France has handled the situation better than most.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to go many next year

I am single male

Love to get advise ok ware to stay and ware to go to see some advise

Love to go in the future. Any advise of war to stay and war to go

All in all - another fantastic week on the campsite with plenty of action on the beach too. Enjoy yourselves!!"

Love to go many next year

I am single male

Love to get advise ok ware to stay and ware to go to see some advise

"

Most fun for me was Le Kamasutra which is open all day with its pool. The playrooms downstairs were very busy with between 5 and 15 couples playing between 4pm and 6pm. Plenty of males in attendance too."

Kama sutra was amazing. Masks adherence was of a high standard and people were getting kicked out for not wearing one.

merseyside

[Removed by poster at 10/08/20 12:56:19]

North West

[Removed by poster at 24/08/20 14:17:12]

North West

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/virus/1059422

Covid outbreak at Cap d’Agde.

Quelle surprise ?

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

I mean why??!

Just give it a year and wait.

Perhaps because, as an athletic 54 year old, the OP realised he can get on with enjoying life. When so many people feel they have to hide from covid there is more room for the go getters to go and get.

"

Sounds like quite a few of the go getters have successfully got it

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/virus/1059422

Quelle surprise ?"

Latest updates in the news is that of all the people who were tested, so far 150 have proved positive for COVID19.

The authorities have closed the site down.

By *avidandherCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

What site???? Do you mean the whole village???

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

It’s even made the UK papers today!

By *renchylouCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Do you know which paper it is in please?

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

"Do you know which paper it is in please?"

It’s in the times, claims 30% of cap naturiste visitors tested positive, aligns to some feedback we’ve had from friends!!

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

In the ‘i’

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

It's also reached varied Online News pages

Quelle surprise ?

Latest updates in the news is that of all the people who were tested, so far 150 have proved positive for COVID19.

The authorities have closed the site down."

So what exactly is closed? The camp site, the village, I can find nothing about closures except the few pubs in the village breaking rules last week.

Quelle surprise ?

So what exactly is closed? The camp site, the village, I can find nothing about closures except the few pubs in the village breaking rules last week."

. There is a list of 15 establishments which are closed . Personally in the present circumstances I would have avoided most of them as social distancing rules were being ignored.

Love playing at Kamasutra.....will be there again in 2 weeks ....

Quelle surprise ?

So what exactly is closed? The camp site, the village, I can find nothing about closures except the few pubs in the village breaking rules last week.. There is a list of 15 establishments which are closed . Personally in the present circumstances I would have avoided most of them as social distancing rules were being ignored.

"

Yeah we saw that Pat, and we are not looking to be where the crowds are anyway, but we are heading to the camp site and the original message I questioned, saying site closed, isn’t very clear

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

Quelle surprise ?

So what exactly is closed? The camp site, the village, I can find nothing about closures except the few pubs in the village breaking rules last week.. There is a list of 15 establishments which are closed . Personally in the present circumstances I would have avoided most of them as social distancing rules were being ignored.

Yeah we saw that Pat, and we are not looking to be where the crowds are anyway, but we are heading to the camp site and the original message I questioned, saying site closed, isn’t very clear "

It’s not closed. It’s open. As we are in the middle of it, we are ignoring the people talking and writing rubbish on here.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"Do you know which paper it is in please?

It’s in the times, claims 30% of cap naturiste visitors tested positive, aligns to some feedback we’ve had from friends!! "

Don't believe everything you read in the newspapers, yesterday there were thousands of people on the Cap beach of all ages, the restaurants that are open are heaving and most people are wearing masks when not sitting down.

The media has hyped this up, one report said that about 50 people out of 170 tested had proved positive but this was from a testing station outside the village which was testing anybody no matter where they lived, nor we they keeping records

We live outside the village but visit most days and will continue to do so, a number of places, mostly bars have been forced to close in the last week but you wouldn't want to go in these places anyway because of overcrowding.

The Cap is closing down gradually but there are still thousands here enjoying the resort and its special ambiance.

Quelle surprise ?

Yeah we saw that Pat, and we are not looking to be where the crowds are anyway, but we are heading to the camp site and the original message I questioned, saying site closed, isn’t very clear

It’s not closed. It’s open. As we are in the middle of it, we are ignoring the people talking and writing rubbish on here. "

This was our thoughts anyway and we have been watching for your updates especially.

Thanks for your honesty. We are booked in from Monday for about 16 days, and we pick this time of year as it’s usually quieter. We were there same time last year, it suits us better. Thanks again x

"Love playing at Kamasutra.....will be there again in 2 weeks ...."
It is one of 15 establishments which are on the closed list. The other Sauna is open. I went there once on a previous visit but would not go back. There were too many men there not wearing masks , at the cage area men were literally breathing over other mens necks in an attempt to get some action. I cannot speak for the couples side . Like most people I go to Cap to enjoy myself but in the present circumstances risk assessment takes priority. Your health is a lot more important than a few minutes of pleasure.

By *oKissesCouple  over a year ago

HULL

we are currently here and have been for over a week. i would have to say france is way better for adherence to covid rules. workers and general public all wearing masks. and if you dont wear one you are told to wear one as ive found out several times when forgetting to put mine on when going to the showers. we also spent saturday and sunday at kamasutra and again whilst there were people playing downstairs there was a strict adherance to masks. they were even limiting the numbers of people congrating near the beds. but that said we have been in the village again today and the place is shut as are several more restaurants etc. i have a pic of the sign if anyone is interested. basically says they been shut down for 15 days. so my summery of it all is this. if we was not prepared to take a risk we wouldnt have come. but we were and we have felt more than safe if not safer than back home. its not cap as everyone would know it but if your happy to come for a relaxing holiday that doesnt include full on partying then go for it. if your wanting your usual kicks then you will be very disapointed. feel free to pm an questions and will happily answer them honestly

"we are currently here and have been for over a week. i would have to say france is way better for adherence to covid rules. workers and general public all wearing masks. and if you dont wear one you are told to wear one as ive found out several times when forgetting to put mine on when going to the showers. we also spent saturday and sunday at kamasutra and again whilst there were people playing downstairs there was a strict adherance to masks. they were even limiting the numbers of people congrating near the beds. but that said we have been in the village again today and the place is shut as are several more restaurants etc. i have a pic of the sign if anyone is interested. basically says they been shut down for 15 days. so my summery of it all is this. if we was not prepared to take a risk we wouldnt have come. but we were and we have felt more than safe if not safer than back home. its not cap as everyone would know it but if your happy to come for a relaxing holiday that doesnt include full on partying then go for it. if your wanting your usual kicks then you will be very disapointed. feel free to pm an questions and will happily answer them honestly "

Great update....hopefully we will get the chill time we want x

By *manda321TV/TS  over a year ago

Carmarthen

newspapers and media tend to give only snippets of information and a good headline the i cant get a link on here but the herault gouv fr sitegives a better idea on current regulations

http://www.herault.gouv.fr/Actualites/INFOS/COVID19

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

I think all will be closed very shortly as the out break is quite serious

"I think all will be closed very shortly as the out break is quite serious"

Are you currently there?

Who do you book with? Is it one you do yourself online or better with a travel agent? X

"Who do you book with? Is it one you do yourself online or better with a travel agent? X"
Who you book with probably depends the degree of risk you are prepared to take . There are a few very good agents in Cap and you can also find very good accommodation on one of the booking sites .

If booking accommodation , check that it is inside the gated area ( you do not want to be paying a premium rate for accommodation which is outside the gate ) . Accommodation in the village with be in one of the following areas . Port Venus , Port Soleil , Port Ambonne . Port Nature , Heliopolis or the camp site . First time visitors will consider accommodation to be very expensive . After your first visit , you realize that all the fun comes at a price . Before booking any accommodation check that all the pictures of the apartment are up to date . Avoid making any payments directly to an apartment owner , you have no comeback if things go wrong . Booking platforms withhold payments to apartment owners unto the stay is complete , so it is a lot less riskey for those renting

New orders from the Prefecture.

No day entry

Bars shut by 11

No bars with dance floors

Owners and rentals only until 15.9

North West

What the fuck is the point in going to the worlds most hedonistic resort in the middle of the words most serious pandemic in a hundred years???

Really!!!

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

Agree

Manchester

Don't agree. We are out there now. It's great. Loads of continentals went home last weekend, taking any bugs with them. Great food and good cheap wines. Brilliant sunshine, so all over tans...sooo not like Blackpool. Couples beach almost as busy as ever.

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

It's a relief to know that all the bugs have now gone...

By *iscreetGuy2Man  over a year ago

Havant

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53978430

Anyone visiting Cap will probably have done their own research prior to travelling. You simply have to accept that the world pre and post Covid 19 is entirely different. Adhere to the social distancing rules and you can still have a good time there. People accept that the world has changed and adopt to the changing times.

By *assanova999Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam, Cap d'Agde

How's the situation inside the 2×2 sauna these days for single men?

merseyside

"It's a relief to know that all the bugs have now gone..."

Manchester

2+2 seems to be open, but old and not suicidal so haven't been. Think that there are some restrictions on numbers. Couples beach today was just like last 5 years.

By *assanova999Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam, Cap d'Agde

"2+2 seems to be open, but old and not suicidal so haven't been. Think that there are some restrictions on numbers. Couples beach today was just like last 5 years."

Wow! Sounds exciting. I can't message you because of the age bar by the way. Is baie de cochons equally fun these days like the beach?

» Add a new message to this topic