FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > From a Cap trader

From a Cap trader

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A quote from Nicolas the butcher in Ambonne and Camping:

MYSELF TOUCHED!!! It is with emotion that I announce the closure of Nicolas and Marina for this season 2020 this weekend. Given the complicated health situation, it makes sense that I protect my daughter and my teams. You know the love I carry at my job and my clients, but reason prevails, it's time to say STOP.

I thank everyone who trusted us and many of you, and we strive to sell you the best with tailor-made service. I ask you to really apply all the health rules imposed, I HAVE MYSELF ? SUMMER TOUCHED BY PAR THIS SMOKING virus COVID and I don't even wish it to my worst enemy. I'm on the road to healing, and in knowledge, I'll say it again wear your mask and protect yours.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"A quote from Nicolas the butcher in Ambonne and Camping:

MYSELF TOUCHED!!! It is with emotion that I announce the closure of Nicolas and Marina for this season 2020 this weekend. Given the complicated health situation, it makes sense that I protect my daughter and my teams. You know the love I carry at my job and my clients, but reason prevails, it's time to say STOP.

I thank everyone who trusted us and many of you, and we strive to sell you the best with tailor-made service. I ask you to really apply all the health rules imposed, I HAVE MYSELF ? SUMMER TOUCHED BY PAR THIS SMOKING virus COVID and I don't even wish it to my worst enemy. I'm on the road to healing, and in knowledge, I'll say it again wear your mask and protect yours."

So sad . Sums it all up ......roll on 2021

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic