FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap Dagde 2021 TV/TS Friendly

Cap Dagde 2021 TV/TS Friendly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lexTVSlut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Nr Horsham

So the wife and I will be making the trip to Cap Dagde in 2021 in our Motorhome, should it be Covid friendly.

By day we'll be a couple but by night, Alex will be parading, strutting and cavorting around the resort.

Can I ask anybody that has been there before, is there many TV/TS friendly places where Alex could have some fun?

TIA xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alc955Man  over a year ago

bournemouth

Definitely.

I love Cap village for it's tolerance and acceptance.

TV's seem to have just as much fun as everyone else.

Aim for bar Le Look on the North side of Port Nature to meet others with similar interests.

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

I'm also thinking about the future and if I want to get out and about a bit more so definitely interested in this too x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have pm'D you.

Hope this helps.

"So the wife and I will be making the trip to Cap Dagde in 2021 in our Motorhome, should it be Covid friendly.

By day we'll be a couple but by night, Alex will be parading, strutting and cavorting around the resort.

Can I ask anybody that has been there before, is there many TV/TS friendly places where Alex could have some fun?

TIA xx"

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

TV’s on the beach are perhaps the only ones who don’t shouted down for being dressed, elsewhere nobody will bat an eyelid if you want to stay dressed day or night.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Weve been there over the years coming from Toulouse region so its just a little trip but every time has been wonderful as a couple female male and also both of us dressed up for fun as the evening rolls in.. shopping for little dresses n gstrings and being giggly girls.. weve found other couples interested in our cross dressing and like to think they tried for themselves when they got home. lets hope 2021 lets us return back to that beautiful erea once again..Good luck OP..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I doubt you will find anywhere friendlier.

» Add a new message to this topic