FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Grandval France ????

Grandval France ????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Over here for work and noticed I can’t get anyone near me at all I thought fab was all over Europe I take it it’s only for uk?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Pau France, NOT IN

Fab works workdwide. France is a big place and we are all spread about so it takes time and seriously depends on your location.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Over here for work and noticed I can’t get anyone near me at all I thought fab was all over Europe I take it it’s only for uk? "

You are no doubt used to have many many fabbers near by but even though fab works worldwide there just are not that many members outside the uk.

At the moment our nearest is 54 miles away(hello Chester guy) but back in the uk when visiting we freak out at how many surround us at all times.

Enjoy France.

T

By *afarkaMan  over a year ago

South of France & London

"

You are no doubt used to have many many fabbers near by but even though fab works worldwide there just are not that many members outside the uk.

At the moment our nearest is 54 miles away(hello Chester guy) but back in the uk when visiting we freak out at how many surround us at all times.

Enjoy France.

T"

Travelling round the world for work I am sometimes surprised how many Fabbers there are when you put the 'who's near' function on. Have met a few outside the UK. However, now that I am full time in France it is true that there are far fewer than I expected. Like you Chester guy is my nearest . Though moving further South in the new year

By *esFranceMan  over a year ago

France

Its ok here in France never really had a problem meeting peeps if you are willing to travel, of course this year has been very different, but still ok the 2 naturist campsites I use (not Cap d'Agde this year) have only been 10% down on previous years so still doing well roll on Spring xxx

» Add a new message to this topic