FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Another lockdown?

Another lockdown?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

See the failing Macron is due to appear on tv tomorrow following a cabinet meeting. The last time he did that he announced another lockdown so is he going to do it again and bring the country to a standstill? He won't want his ailing popularity to take a bashing with elections coming next year but he has to do something in view of the continually increasing numbers. The way he has dealt with this situation shows he is totally inept and only cares about saving his own political life. It is now time to get real here, as some of Europe now seems to be realising

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

I suspect it will be a full lockdown again either friday before easter or they let easter out the way and then on tuesday..

Knowing how it is they wont want to miss their chocolate day with the family so suspect it will be monday at midnight

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I've just looked at the figures (I'm French) . Over 5000 patients on ventilators and 28000 in patients in France , compared to 583 and 4100 in the U.K .

Scary ...but the French are generally unrepentant, they don't want lockdown or the vaccine for the most part ....

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"I've just looked at the figures (I'm French) . Over 5000 patients on ventilators and 28000 in patients in France , compared to 583 and 4100 in the U.K .

Scary ...but the French are generally unrepentant, they don't want lockdown or the vaccine for the most part .... "

Time will tell whether they have the right attitude to vaccines but macron hasn't helped by his past comments. Our success will hopefully mean we can resume normal life by mid summer all be it with marks etc in shops etc, which is a very minor issue

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

“We were right not to implement a lockdown in France at the end of January because we didn’t have the explosion of cases that every model predicted,” Macron said last week. “There won’t be a mea culpa from me. I don’t have remorse and won’t acknowledge failure.”

Well he bloody well should do, politics before people seems to be his mantra.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"“We were right not to implement a lockdown in France at the end of January because we didn’t have the explosion of cases that every model predicted,” Macron said last week. “There won’t be a mea culpa from me. I don’t have remorse and won’t acknowledge failure.”

Well he bloody well should do, politics before people seems to be his mantra."

Well if you dont test people you dont get large numbers,

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

The vaccine is not the magic bullet that everyone thinks it is as the virus will mutate so many times and render any current ones useless in a matter of months. We had the covid symptom last month (2 days of flu like cold sweats, a tickley cough and no taste for 3 weeks) So this week we had a blood test to confirm our suspicion. We both came back with positive antibodies. (Why they don't give this blood test to people who think they had covid before giving them the jab,I don't know) I read a report today from a well known research group that said within a year to 18 months all vaccines will be useless against the new surer strand. To much has been lost already with our loss of rights and not to mention what is going to happen to the West's economy, peoples jobs and livelihoods (and this is just the start, wait until the 'bill' arrives) We need to get on with life and live with it...

"“We were right not to implement a lockdown in France at the end of January because we didn’t have the explosion of cases that every model predicted,” Macron said last week. “There won’t be a mea culpa from me. I don’t have remorse and won’t acknowledge failure.”

Well he bloody well should do, politics before people seems to be his mantra."

Macron is a total disgrace and has refused to deal with this problem from day one as he is frightened it will harm his political career, which is very likely to come to an end following elections next year.

My wife is undergoing serious treatments here in France and was due to have her vaccination yesterday, to have the appointment cancelled 2 hours before as the hospital has no vaccines available and have no idea when any are going to be delivered. What sort of government is it that cannot treat it's residents.

Macron should be totally ashamed but won't be, the little insipid man. Good job I can't get near him.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I on the other hand back Macron on most things he has done.

I look at the UK and am glad that I am no longer there living in a country where the goverment is openly corrupt and controls the media.

Yes, France has been poor with the vaccine rollout and it has terrible consequences.

Yes, the UK has been fantastic with the rollout of the vaccine.

Had the EU got the vaccine first - at the cost of the UK not getting it, would the situation not have been reversed? Would the EU have helped out the UK?

There are hundreds of thousands of vaccines in fridges in France which is criticized by the UK media however, the French are keeping these back for the 2nd vaccination rather than risk running out.

Going by form, AZ may not have enough vaccines to deliver to the EU for a 2nd dose so this is probably wise.

I blame AZ more that the EU for the lack of vaccines. They were not honest when the EU signed the contract. They should have told the EU that the UK's contract was to be fulfilled in full prior to being able to fulfil the contract from the EU. They should have also made it clear that this was due to an agreement with the UK goverment that insisted this was the case signed prior to any agreement for vaccines themselves, by the UK goverment.

Had the EU got the number of vaccines they were expecting, they would have been able to ramp up distribution.

Many arguments about funding to Oxford for the vaccine however, prior to the end of 2018, the EU and other countries around the World invested in Oxford amongst other institutions. The research was not totally funded by the UK as the UK press would have everyone believe.

The EU also paid for the vaccine in advance (as did the UK). The EU paid a lot more due to needing a lot more. AZ has been using that money all along - the EU are still waiting for deliveries.

Yes, Macron can be blamed for a lot of things and everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is a democracy.

The above prose is mine - many will disagree with it.

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Macron is a total disgrace and has refused to deal with this problem from day one as he is frightened it will harm his political career, which is very likely to come to an end following elections next year.

My wife is undergoing serious treatments here in France and was due to have her vaccination yesterday, to have the appointment cancelled 2 hours before as the hospital has no vaccines available and have no idea when any are going to be delivered. What sort of government is it that cannot treat it's residents.

Macron should be totally ashamed but won't be, the little insipid man. Good job I can't get near

him. "

I read this morning that the French are in talks with Russia to secure the Sputnik vaccine .

Only 6 millions have had their first jab in France , hopefully the Russian Vaccine will allay the French's fear of the Oxford jab .

I read a post by Nigel Farage saying as much but have not had anything to substantiate this.

"The vaccine is not the magic bullet that everyone thinks it is as the virus will mutate so many times and render any current ones useless in a matter of months. We had the covid symptom last month (2 days of flu like cold sweats, a tickley cough and no taste for 3 weeks) So this week we had a blood test to confirm our suspicion. We both came back with positive antibodies. (Why they don't give this blood test to people who think they had covid before giving them the jab,I don't know) I read a report today from a well known research group that said within a year to 18 months all vaccines will be useless against the new surer strand. To much has been lost already with our loss of rights and not to mention what is going to happen to the West's economy, peoples jobs and livelihoods (and this is just the start, wait until the 'bill' arrives) We need to get on with life and live with it..."

But that is the same with the flu jab - need a booster every year.

Exactly

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Macron should be totally ashamed but won't be, the little insipid man. Good job I can't get near

him.

I read this morning that the French are in talks with Russia to secure the Sputnik vaccine .

Only 6 millions have had their first jab in France , hopefully the Russian Vaccine will allay the French's fear of the Oxford jab . "

Somehow I doubt it. The french have always been anti vaccine, not just recently. It is going to need a complete change of mindset for the french to achieve a decent level of vaccination

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

"I on the other hand back Macron on most things he has done.

I look at the UK and am glad that I am no longer there living in a country where the goverment is openly corrupt and controls the media.

Yes, France has been poor with the vaccine rollout and it has terrible consequences.

Yes, the UK has been fantastic with the rollout of the vaccine.

Had the EU got the vaccine first - at the cost of the UK not getting it, would the situation not have been reversed? Would the EU have helped out the UK?

There are hundreds of thousands of vaccines in fridges in France which is criticized by the UK media however, the French are keeping these back for the 2nd vaccination rather than risk running out.

Going by form, AZ may not have enough vaccines to deliver to the EU for a 2nd dose so this is probably wise.

I blame AZ more that the EU for the lack of vaccines. They were not honest when the EU signed the contract. They should have told the EU that the UK's contract was to be fulfilled in full prior to being able to fulfil the contract from the EU. They should have also made it clear that this was due to an agreement with the UK goverment that insisted this was the case signed prior to any agreement for vaccines themselves, by the UK goverment.

Had the EU got the number of vaccines they were expecting, they would have been able to ramp up distribution.

Many arguments about funding to Oxford for the vaccine however, prior to the end of 2018, the EU and other countries around the World invested in Oxford amongst other institutions. The research was not totally funded by the UK as the UK press would have everyone believe.

The EU also paid for the vaccine in advance (as did the UK). The EU paid a lot more due to needing a lot more. AZ has been using that money all along - the EU are still waiting for deliveries.

Yes, Macron can be blamed for a lot of things and everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is a democracy.

The above prose is mine - many will disagree with it.

"

Yep totally disagree, think maybe you should do some research into whats been going on and ignore the stupid propaganda being pumped out on both sides of the channel. Just my opinion.

I don't think so.

I live here so perhaps have a better insight than people that live in the UK (perhaps not as I may be ill informed).

I play golf there times a week as well as organise and manage some of the competitions. The majority of people I have have spoken with have either had their vaccines or are waiting for the age group which applies to them to be eligible to be vaccinated.

As well as hospitals and doctors, the local pharmacy is now administering vaccines and I believe that vets are to commence soon as well.

The numbers of people vaccinated in France daily have rocketed as the vaccine become more available and there is still a target to have fully vaccinated everyone who wants it by the end of August.

My wife's Family is pretty large (we sit 40 at Christmas in our house with just the parents, brothers, sisters and their children) so if we included cousins, Uncles, Aunts etc. the number would be closer to 100.

As far as I am aware there are only two of them (in their 80's who will not get vaccinated. They actually do not believe that there is a virus).

I am sure that someone will now extrapolate this to 2% of the people however, the number is not a good as this.

If 70% of French get vaccinated, it will be a good start. More will follow if there are still infections and deaths.

Again, do not believe everything that is said about the EU or the countries of mainland Europe in the UK media as the majority of the UK press do not tell the full story and twist what they do tell to suit the UK government agenda.

The French newspapers cover what is happening as do AlJazeera quite admirably.

I hope that we all manage to get vaccinated not just in France, the EU and UK but across the World and get this virus under control so we can lead a normal life.

I also hope that those of you from the UK who follow this forum and obviously are fond of France or have 2nd homes here, will be able to visit against soon and enjoy this beautiful country.

"Yep totally disagree, think maybe you should do some research into whats been going on and ignore the stupid propaganda being pumped out on both sides of the channel. Just my opinion."

Fair enough.

Everyone to his / her own opinion but because you disagree with everything I say does not mean that I not carry our any research.

I could suggest the same for you but will not as I was only offering my opinion and not getting personal.

wisbech

[Removed by poster at 31/03/21 19:07:09]

wisbech

""Yep totally disagree, think maybe you should do some research into whats been going on and ignore the stupid propaganda being pumped out on both sides of the channel. Just my opinion."

Fair enough.

Everyone to his / her own opinion but because you disagree with everything I say does not mean that I not carry our any research.

I could suggest the same for you but will not as I was only offering my opinion and not getting personal.

"

I was not getting personal and I am sorry if that's your interpretation of my post, but I do know for a fact a lot of what has been said about Astra zenica and supply issues on the continent is incorrect. As I said too much propaganda from both sides of the channel.

And yep we are on lockdown from Saturday night until may 3rd.. what fun..

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

i disagree with most you have said, all these experts!!!!

near ipswich

Im not surprised the french people dont want the AZ vaccine 1st macron says its not good for over 65,s then he stops it altogether and now he says its only good for over 65,s despite the EMA saying its good for all adults.How are people supposed to trust a word he says with those contradictions in the space of a few weeks?

"Im not surprised the french people dont want the AZ vaccine 1st macron says its not good for over 65,s then he stops it altogether and now he says its only good for over 65,s despite the EMA saying its good for all adults.How are people supposed to trust a word he says with those contradictions in the space of a few weeks? "

Where do you get your facts from?

Do you know people in France who do not want the AZ vaccine?

The circle of friends, Family and acquaintances that I know (here in France) would be happy to get the AZ or any approved vaccine.

Are we the only people in France that feel this way.

Should I believe the UK media and refuse it because they say that nobody in France wants it because of what Macron has said?

An awful lot of (intentionally) incorrect reporting going on and a lot of gullible people believing it.

I feel that I am defending France here on a forum that is supposed to be about France and meeting like minded people in this lovely country.

Enough said.

near ipswich

"Im not surprised the french people dont want the AZ vaccine 1st macron says its not good for over 65,s then he stops it altogether and now he says its only good for over 65,s despite the EMA saying its good for all adults.How are people supposed to trust a word he says with those contradictions in the space of a few weeks?

The circle of friends, Family and acquaintances that I know (here in France) would be happy to get the AZ or any approved vaccine.

Should I believe the UK media and refuse it because they say that nobody in France wants it because of what Macron has said?

An awful lot of (intentionally) incorrect reporting going on and a lot of gullible people believing it.

I feel that I am defending France here on a forum that is supposed to be about France and meeting like minded people in this lovely country.

Enough said.

"

Some of us read more than uk news mate

Around 42% of French respondents thought the Oxford/AstraZeneca jab unsafe in a YouGov survey last month.

But following the suspensions, that has now jumped to more than six-in-ten.

A quote from euronews.

By *elinecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Im not surprised the french people dont want the AZ vaccine 1st macron says its not good for over 65,s then he stops it altogether and now he says its only good for over 65,s despite the EMA saying its good for all adults.How are people supposed to trust a word he says with those contradictions in the space of a few weeks?

Enough said.

Yep, it does come across that you are defending France, a beautiful country and lovely people, just a shame your president is a little shit, here in the UK we are so glad that he can no longer have any say in our destiny.

I also dont think British people beleive everything we are fed by the media, we are quite capable at looking at the facts and come to our own conclusions.

"

By *adlyDeeplyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

My heart sank when the UK voted to leave the EU. It really was one of the saddest days in my adult life. But I have to say, I am more inclined now to think the EU project is not working for many.

Perhaps we were lucky in the UK but as the saying goes, you make your own luck. The UK was nimble in agreeing deals early on whilst the EU countries couldn’t get their act together. Even Macron has admitted they were slow because they didn’t believe the vaccine would come on stream.

From here we see a lot of effort on the part of Macron and other EU leaders, including the EU Commissioners to discredit the Oxford AZ vaccine and find every reason to excuse their own incompetence in delivering an effective vaccination programme.

Time will tell and there are perhaps 3 measures on which all the leaders will be judged:

- excess deaths

- vaccination programme

- economic recovery

The UK had the level of Covid infection rates currently recorded by France in mid December. We are only just seeing infection / death rates back to the much lower levels we had in October. All that with a 3 month period of quite severe lockdown and a very effective vaccination programme.

That suggests to me that France will endure a continued rise in infection / death rates and depending on the lockdown measures / vaccination programme, more challenges through the summer.

By *otcouple4youCouple  over a year ago

nantwich

Diver22, I have to be very brutal, but I am not trying to be confrontational and insulting: quite sadly it is your francophone perspective that is tainting your ability to objectively evaluate these extraordinary events.

It has absolutely nothing to do with what news feed one is digesting - Macron, Merkel, Mrs “unelected” Leyden, et al, etc. These people can’t decide what to say from one day to the next. Whilst they flip flop around, changing their dictat on the AZ vaccine and its efficacy, totally undermining confidence, yet blaming third countries for stealing their march on vaccine rollout, the third waves continues apace, stealing valuable and dear lives.

It’s a political disgrace and, to be honest, rather incredulous that the mass population of Europe has not yet begun to revolt against both its elected executives and the insipid, unaccountable bureaucrats of Brussels, who continue to misjudge and mishandle the most pressing matters Europe has had to handle since the Treaty of Rome was first ratified in 1957 and since even before the European Coal and Steel Community was signed in ‘51. The EU and it’s two main protagonists, France and Germany, are now reaping what they sow as covid rates soar whilst a vaccine remains on ice.

The legacy of this maladministration will be damming and may well be the death knell for this oversize, unaccountable, monolith thst is the EU.

As for your comment of crooked UK bureaucracy, I have to agree, my experience of politicians the world over is a mostly unsavoury one. However, there is no better example in Europe than France, of where politicians from the local Mairie to the Premier, are driven by ulterior motives and their own personal greed.

Perhaps when the obituary of covid is written in Europe, it will not be the biological story of the pandemic that resonates, but the political fallout. And, there can be no disputing that Macron, Merkel and the avaricious, unelected, stooges in Brussels, who are right now undermining the effective and timely vaccination of their needy electorate, and it will be this storyline that becomes the true legacy of their failed leadership. No one over 65. Only Over 65’s. Total ban. Under 55’s only. Over 60’s.

Look at the statistics the UK has driven down the rates in three months thanks to an effective, efficient vaccine roll out, mostly of a vaccine not approved in Europe, but with a vaccine the EU wish to keep from others.

I’m sorry Diver22, but perhaps you’ve been underwater for too long and the benz is colouring your ability to evaluate and rationalise matters that are clearly obvious, regardless of your televisual newsreel focal point.

By *elinecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

I have to question the death rates being published in France, they dont correspond to the infection rate compared to other countries, perhaps they have a different way of recording covid deaths.

I am with the poster above regarding leaving the EU and I know of many more who have changed their mind on Brexit over the last few months, the common market was excellent but the EU has become a control monster and we are much better off looking after ourselves without the likes of Macron stirring it for us.

Normandy France

"I have to question the death rates being published in France, they dont correspond to the infection rate compared to other countries, perhaps they have a different way of recording covid deaths.

I am with the poster above regarding leaving the EU and I know of many more who have changed their mind on Brexit over the last few months, the common market was excellent but the EU has become a control monster and we are much better off looking after ourselves without the likes of Macron stirring it for us."

Although the minions were elected the hierarchy wasn't, and it was these people who pushed the agenda... Shame as the idea was right!

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I have to question the death rates being published in France, they dont correspond to the infection rate compared to other countries, perhaps they have a different way of recording covid deaths.

I am with the poster above regarding leaving the EU and I know of many more who have changed their mind on Brexit over the last few months, the common market was excellent but the EU has become a control monster and we are much better off looking after ourselves without the likes of Macron stirring it for us."

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Irrespective of your political beliefs we're currently restricted to a 10km radius. Attastations for travel outside this circle. The border to Spain is closed, creSch and school closed, non essential shops closed. Thanks Macron you pri#k!

This is the fuc#ing third fuc#king lockdown in a fuc#king year!

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

it might save your life however and give them time to roll out the vaccination if they can decide which vaccine to use

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Pau France, NOT IN

It may cause an even bigger surge in cases as they are actively allowing people to move and spend the lockdown away from home. So all those carriers from the highly infectious areas will now be moving out to the low infection country areas.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"It may cause an even bigger surge in cases as they are actively allowing people to move and spend the lockdown away from home. So all those carriers from the highly infectious areas will now be moving out to the low infection country areas."

If the ship is going down would you stop the survivors from getting in your your lifeboat, of course not!

We live quietly and safely in the provinces but have family in Paris.

Surely it’s better to relieve the social pressure valve of the cities into the more open and vast French countryside.

Given the present situation, this is the best solution, No!

By *inkie and perkyCouple  over a year ago

manchester/south yorkshire

The relative success has been one of containment coupled with an efficient vaccine roll out.seems shockingly inept policy from here.lets hope it peaks as the weather gets warmer.

"It may cause an even bigger surge in cases as they are actively allowing people to move and spend the lockdown away from home. So all those carriers from the highly infectious areas will now be moving out to the low infection country areas.

If the ship is going down would you stop the survivors from getting in your your lifeboat, of course not!

Surely it’s better to relieve the social pressure valve of the cities into the more open and vast French countryside.

"

Paris is empty! It is like August!

It is getting safer, this is also why they annouce lockdown a bit in advance to let parisian go to other places in FR

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Well said totally agree xx

Normandy France

"It may cause an even bigger surge in cases as they are actively allowing people to move and spend the lockdown away from home. So all those carriers from the highly infectious areas will now be moving out to the low infection country areas.

"

They did on the Titanic !!!

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

Women and children first please. Oh, and why are there not enough lifeboats?

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Never understood the scare mongering of mutations of the virus

Originally the whole world was in the same situation having people catching covid 19

A vaccine was developed to reduce the effects of covid 19

But all of a sudden we have variants due to where you live

South African one Brazil one ain't they still covid 19

And if the virus can alter because of your nationality how come it hasn't due to area code

Most doctors have stated that the mutations are small and insufficient to do any changes to the vaccine as its not mutated the original virus enough to alter its molecular structure so is still covid 19 at the heart of it

One quoted as saying changes are like identical twins being born and one has a mole on his body

More scare mongering by newspapers and government to keep their new control over us

We all know this virus is here to stay and boosters may be needed yearly as is the flu jab so now the elderly and vulnerable are safer let's get on with living before we die of old age

It's never ending scaremongering!

Doom-mongers stuck in ruts.

They love it

and the BIG question is "Why aint there no zombies" lol

By *ernebaycolinMan  over a year ago

Sandwich

Lol I was pretty pissed off with recent events before reading this thread

Thanks for the lively debate, very entertaining and god knows I need entertainment stuck here in the Charente

I’ve tried reading the government websites and obviously have read the attestations

Could I return to England at the moment or do I need to wait until after May 3rd?

"Lol I was pretty pissed off with recent events before reading this thread

Thanks for the lively debate, very entertaining and god knows I need entertainment stuck here in the Charente

I’ve tried reading the government websites and obviously have read the attestations

Could I return to England at the moment or do I need to wait until after May 3rd?"

If you are resident in France then you should not travel to U.K. but as you have a U.K. passport then you will be allowed back into U.K. - you would have to abide by rules at time of arrival for covid tests etc. Whether they allow you back into France would depend on restrictions at the time.

By *orrezzMan  over a year ago

dordogne france

had to laugh at the attitude of both macron and the Parisians,, macron told them on friday there would be a lockdown starting monday evening,,after every one visited there grannys to give them an easter egg,,we had guests stay in our gite from paris,,they came by train because there was 6hr traffic jams leaving paris in every direction on friday night, reporter in helecopter said it was like a mass exidus,,macron might have been a good banker but turns out to be an awsome wanker

In his television address little Napoleon said there would be 70,000 more police out and about to enforce the travel ban to stop people travelling between departments. Well that was total bulls**t. Not seen any gendarmes enforcing things here since day 1. Doubt there are that many gendarmes anyway.

In our village a guy living in Paris recently inherited a house and last weekend travelled from Paris on Friday to allow a new kitchen to be fitted over 2 days, then went back to Paris on Sunday.

It makes a total mockery of the whole thing when the rest of us are trying hard to keep safe and well and some self centred idiot thinks the rules don't apply to him.

On top of that, despite what Macron says vaccines are only just coming on line here. First injection date now booked for mid May. Nothing sooner. Then Macron wants to open things up by mid May again putting residents at risk.

It beggers belief

By *esFranceMan  over a year ago

France

Had first Jab yesterday (astra) in local Pharmacie in village next one 2 months time could not believe how easy it was to arrange, no proof of residency required ????

It is the same here (Drome, Rhone Alps). Easy to arrange an appointment although perhaps not always at the local pharmacy (depending on availability) but more or less next day if you are prepared to travel within a 30 mile radius.

Lots of my friends have had the vaccine but, because I tested positive in January, I have to wait until June/July to get my "2nd" dose - which is fine by me.

By *ernebaycolinMan  over a year ago

Sandwich

Thanks I think I will wait a while and see what happens I’m on the waiting list for a covid jab but the local pharmacy isn’t getting vaccines at the moment

Both had first jab today at health centre ??

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"Both had first jab today at health centre ??"

Well done. I get my second tomorrow!!!

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"and the BIG question is "Why aint there no zombies" lol "

Exactly. Why did people bother stockpiling toilet roll if we don’t need a shot gun and an underground shelter!!!!

By *esFranceMan  over a year ago

France

3rd May internal travel restrictions lifted Probs Mid May outside bars restaurants will open and also campsites getting there xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic