FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Club entry

Club entry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eamminxy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newquay

So we are aware you need to have both vaccinations or proof of negative test to get into a night club like Glamour…. But when coming from the UK, will we be able to use our NHS app as proof !? Otherwise I’m not sure how UK people can get into the clubs….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ooandhuffyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We are arriving from Scotland on 21st, so don't even have the NHS app as it doesn't work in Scotland. We just have paper certificates here so are hoping they will be enough for clubs and foam parties.

Will keep the forum updated on how we get on, and hopefully others will do the same.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wasn’t aware Glamour was open.

Regardless to address your question you can order proof of vaccination letters from the NHS website. It takes a week to arrive. Looks very official with a barcode etc.

"I wasn’t aware Glamour was open.

Regardless to address your question you can order proof of vaccination letters from the NHS website. It takes a week to arrive. Looks very official with a barcode etc. "

In England you can print the certificate off yourself from the NHS website - you need to do this to enter France from U.K. at the border as well, so you don’t have to quaranteen.

Sorry to piggy back off this thread. Wanted to see if anyone had an update on having to show vaccination proof to get into clubs?

Also is Tantra open? I remember it was closed last year.

By *onjourCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Yes Tantre is OPEN we haven’t been yet my go this weekend.

"Yes Tantre is OPEN we haven’t been yet my go this weekend. "

Thanks guys! This is the one they is open to single guys right?

By *onjourCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Yes and the sauna.

By *unnythingCouple  over a year ago

Richmond

We'd love to know if the NHS vaccine certificate is accepted to enter the clubs... does anyone know?

(great to hear Tantra is open! this makes the question above even more important )

By *havenpussycatsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"We'd love to know if the NHS vaccine certificate is accepted to enter the clubs... does anyone know?

(great to hear Tantra is open! this makes the question above even more important )

"

We visited Tantra on Friday and had to show photo ID and a paper vaccine cert. We had the ones we downloaded and printed via the NHS app and I also requested them by post, which thankfully came in time before we left the UK. French nationals were being turned away if they did not have PCR test results. Also, best to always carry at face mask with you as you will be asked in some places to wear one when walking about inside (Clair Obscura as an example).

Cheers for the update!

Cambridgeshire

"Cheers for the update!"

No problem! Interestingly, Histories D’O did not ask for anything at all when we visited last night. We still carry masks, ID and vaccine proof, just in case.

By *inkie and perkyCouple  over a year ago

manchester/south yorkshire

The nhs app is not yet compatible with the eu so prevents entry to clubs including le look.

Club obscure do allow entry.

A no dancing rule is in place in all the bars so.melrose in particular is very sedate in comparison.

Karma sutra and 2*2 are fine to visit.

Police presence throughout the village and on the beach trawling the dunes but not particularly oppressive.

By *ooandhuffyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

Anyone been into the mousse party yet, armed only with a paper certificate and ID ?

Cambridgeshire

"Anyone been into the mousse party yet, armed only with a paper certificate and ID ?"

No mousse. Was at the Glamour pool party today. Great atmosphere though, despite no mousse Paper vaccine cert and photo ID was checked.

By *unnythingCouple  over a year ago

Richmond

Thanks for the fantastic news! Quite a relief... we can't wait to be there

Cambridgeshire

It’s very different from previous years, but, we’ve focussed on what we can do and are having an amazing time. Strange to walk past Melrose and see people sitting down. It’s still busy and I think that there’s still a brilliant atmosphere, considering restrictions. Very happy that we took a chance and headed out here

By *eamminxy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newquay

people sitting down in Melrose!?! How on earth will that work in the busy season….. I also don’t get why they are making people do that as reading the France government website standing is allowed in venues with up to 75% capacity… so for Melrose to do that seems so bizarre ((

it’s normally rammed and the whole fun of the place is standing up and mingling…. We are due out at end of July and we’re really looking forward to places like Melrose. But it will be no fun at all (and very hard to meet couples for fun at night if you can’t even walk around and mingle in bars) x

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

The Cap is just like other years but with a few restrictions, no dancing but bands still belting out tunes, people dancing in their seats.

The bars restaurants clubs are just as packed and certainly in Bodega folk are as close as ever so I wouldn’t worry about not meeting folk.

By *fireinsideCouple  over a year ago

wilts/berks/oxfordshire

Hey guys, Any updates on current requirements for entry to clubs and bars, notably glamour beach pool parties???

Are France now accepting the NHS app as proof of vaccination and is that enough on its own??

I was told we need a PCR test within 48 hours to get into glamour beach but is that as well as vaccination proof or only if you haven’t had the vaccine?

Any updates or clarification would be great!

Cambridgeshire

"Hey guys, Any updates on current requirements for entry to clubs and bars, notably glamour beach pool parties???

Are France now accepting the NHS app as proof of vaccination and is that enough on its own??

I was told we need a PCR test within 48 hours to get into glamour beach but is that as well as vaccination proof or only if you haven’t had the vaccine?

Any updates or clarification would be great! "

We left Cap Friday gone and visited Glamour pool party on Thursday evening. We showed paper proof of double vaccination (QR code didn’t work) and by luck we had our negative Antigen test done the day before for return travel (had results on email which they accepted) otherwise we would not have got in. Histories D’O also asked for the same paperwork that night which they hadn’t asked for the week before. Photo ID is needed too.Saw a new testing area outside the entrance to Cap D and also on the way to Tantra. Not sure if you need an appt or the price. Hope this helps but it is only our experience and hopefully others currently on site may know more.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Spent the evening in Clare Obscur on Saturday.

No certs. necessary just had to give our names and tel. no. at the door.

We’re required to wear masks inside when not sitting or playing.

Michel, the doorman, said that things might change on August 1st.

» Add a new message to this topic