FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > PCR test Cap d’Agde

PCR test Cap d’Agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ariehotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Probably been answered somewhere already. However, is there anywhere near the village for the return to UK PCR test? Also, has anyone experienced receiving a positive test before the flight home and if so how did it work out in terms of getting accommodation etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

leeds

Forget this. Found the answer:

https://www.herault-direct.fr/

A partir du jeudi 15 juillet, un centre de dépistage Covid par test PCR sera installé au rond-point du Bagnas, à côté de la Poste, au Cap d'Agde. Ouvert à tous, il sera en fonction du lundi au vendredi de 8h à 13h et le samedi de 8h à 12h.

By *ooandhuffyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

You only actually need an LFT to get back to the UK, and there are two stations inside the village now. One outside Waiki, and seemingly Glamour are starting one too.

leeds

Thanks. That’s encouraging news

By *P-MedicMan  over a year ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

I am heading to Cap at the beginning of August for two / three weeks or maybe longer (I have four €4.99 flights booked back to the UK) so can decide how long I want to stay and easily get back if its likely to go red list.

I know which test I need to fly out, but the question is: what test do I need before I fly home? PCR, LFT, Antigen?

Hopefully by the end of August the quarantine rules may have been relaxed.

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

"I am heading to Cap at the beginning of August for two / three weeks or maybe longer (I have four €4.99 flights booked back to the UK) so can decide how long I want to stay and easily get back if its likely to go red list.

I know which test I need to fly out, but the question is: what test do I need before I fly home? PCR, LFT, Antigen?

Hopefully by the end of August the quarantine rules may have been relaxed. "

Gov website, it tells you criteria and also different depending which U.K. country you are flying in to .. it’s the only reliable source & changes regularly!!!

By *appylCouple  over a year ago

kilmarnock

The following was taken from the Gov.Uk site this morning, for travelling to France, on return to UK all testing still in place.

"fully vaccinated adults no longer need to present evidence of a negative test result before travel."

Just need to keep checking to see what are the rules by the time you are due to head to Cap.

By *ClarkKent-Man  over a year ago

blackpool

Good to see you can get a test on site . Don’t suppose any knows the procedure for isolation if you test positive ? Do they have COVID prison nearby lol or do you just book yourself in anywhere ?

By *ap d Agde HarbourMan  over a year ago

Cap d Agde in May 23 and September 23 Meals in the apartment , horse riding and boat trips

There is a Uk company that does these tests on line. You need to order the tests prior to leaving the UK for delivery to your house . Once received you can undertake the test yourself under the supervision of a nurse ( via Zoom or the equivalent ) . This is the service which I propose to use as it avoids the necessity to travel and all the reviews on trust pilot are good .

» Add a new message to this topic