FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Restrictions in the Cap

Restrictions in the Cap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hecco OP   Couple  over a year ago

Normandy France

We are thinking of popping down to the Cap in the next week or two and wanted to know if the bars/restaurants/shops/club are enforcing this 'pass sanitaire' to get in ??? thanks for the help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

The bars and restaurants certainly, don’t think you need to show for the shops.

By *lackAndSnowCouple  over a year ago

Horsham

Clubs are requiring vaccination certificates or negative test. We are going at the end of the month

By *avidAndJaneCouple  over a year ago

Brittany, Dept 22 France & Colchester

You have to be double vaccinated to get into France & if you are from England your NHS QR code can be loaded into the TousAntiCovid app which is your Pass Sanitaire so no problems.

Normandy France

we live in Normandy... Can't be bothered with all that crap.... booked Mallorca instead... thanks anyways

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

[Removed by poster at 18/08/21 20:18:35]

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"we live in Normandy... Can't be bothered with all that crap.... booked Mallorca instead... thanks anyways

"

That escalated quickly !!

Normandy France

Can't be bothered playing these games with the French government, if they don't want me to spend our money here without the Gestapo asking for 'papers' then we'll spend it in Spain (until they do the same....lol)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being vaccinated we have no problem with these so called games just like we had no trouble driving at 80 when the rules changed there.

In fact personally we feel very safe and comfortable eating at restaurants under these new rules and we are grateful for them but we respect your views but feel that the cheap use of the term Nazi is a tad over the top even with a LOL

Enjoy Spain.

Tony

"Being vaccinated we have no problem with these so called games just like we had no trouble driving at 80 when the rules changed there.

In fact personally we feel very safe and comfortable eating at restaurants under these new rules and we are grateful for them but we respect your views but feel that the cheap use of the term Nazi is a tad over the top even with a LOL

Enjoy Spain.

Tony"

Normandy France

"Being vaccinated we have no problem with these so called games just like we had no trouble driving at 80 when the rules changed there.

Enjoy Spain.

Tony"

We had no problem either driving at 80kph because it was the law for everyone.... what this has to do with having our civil liberties diluted because of being forced to take part in an 'experimental program' or 'you don't get in' is beyond me Tony !!! By the way have you had a blood test to verify wether your jab have given you the covid anti-bodies ???

Being a sheep I don’t need a blood test to know my 5G coverage is now off the chart and I can stick metal to my arms which is a handy skill to have but to be honest getting radio messages from the lizard people whilst in side a restaurant is a tad off putting!!!!

As I said _hecco I respect your views but I suspect your world is going to start to shrink over time and ours will just get in my humble opinion will get safer.

Tony

By *ooseyCouple  over a year ago

surrey

We have just left cap and no trouble with any bars and most clubs are fine as long as you show qr code or antigen test which they do on site. its only dancing clubs which require pass but glamour excepted our uk code. the place is very busy and great atmosphere so we are going back tomorrow for a few weeks

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

The atmosphere in the village this week is the best we’ve seen this year.

The beaches are full, the restaurants busy and we spent last night dancing the night away in the Bodega with lots of sexy folk.

They’re not asking for the pass sanitaire in shops, supermarkets or the beach so you can still have a great time here, meeting folk even without the vacc. cert.

Normandy France

thanks for the info...

By *om barbaraCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

Thanks for information we will be there 27th August September 6th

Beach here we cum. Xxx PLEASE keep us updated. X

By *ouraineCouple  over a year ago

Blois, France

We're both double vaccinated and have the Pass sanitaire but we felt a little under the weather this evening so we went to the tent by Port Nature 3 to get tested. If you have the 'carte vitale' it's free but foreigners have to pay.

The results took about 3 minutes and they presented us with a printed QR code that's accepted everywhere here. Fortunately we were both negative which to be honest was a relief - must have been the fish dinner yesterday that did us in.

Anywhere you can dance or drink are asking for the QR code and we saw an Italian couple refused entry to Tantra because they didn't have it. But goodness what a joy to be able to go clubbing without a mask and to feel confident that you're not going to catch covid. The QR code has been a real liberator this summer.

Normandy France

We did the same a couple of weeks ago... felt groggy and sniffles so got tested and like you it came back negative.... It's so sad that now we assume everything is attributed to covid and regular colds and other ailments no longer exist !!! Happy 3rd and 4th jabs everyone!

By *anasonicCouple  over a year ago

Sherborne

We are there 27th Aug x

Enjoy Spain.

Tony"

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

Thanks for that information

» Add a new message to this topic