FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Gendarmes checking up Dept 16

Gendarmes checking up Dept 16

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icole and Kip OP   Couple  over a year ago

Auch Gers SW France

Having returned from UK via St Malo on Tues we had a visit from a couple of friendly Gendarmes this afternoon checking we were isolating. We've also heard of other couples in Dept 16 who've been checked on.

Makes me glad we live in a country that uses public servants to protect the citizens. (Rather than outsourcing it through overpaid consultants to the likes of Crapita)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unlunguyMan  over a year ago

17510 FRANCE

My friends have had the gendarmes around today in dept 17.

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Likewise my friends in Aubeterre had the local gendarmes turn up to check their family were there and isolating..

I'm surprised and amazed they are actually doing it this time..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Likewise my friends in Aubeterre had the local gendarmes turn up to check their family were there and isolating..

I'm surprised and amazed they are actually doing it this time.. "

It’s because you have to complete an online form now so it’s all traceable. My gendarmes brought a copy of the form I had completed with them and got me to sign their copy and gave me the page with my details to take for my test.

By *istalloverCouple  over a year ago

Pays de la Loire -Normandie -Brittany borderFrance

3 times in 3 days for our friends in Normandy.

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

Well, here in Dept. 83 we’ve just had OUR visit from the Police! We returned via Marseille airport on Saturday, aircraft almost empty so quickly through the formalities (btw showed my Carte de Séjour so Passport NOT stamped as entering France, doesn’t concern the missus ’cos she’s German), and here they are today. Very polite and correct, confirmed that as soon as we’ve had an all-clear “official” test result, i.e. done at a Pharmacy, we’re “free”...

Going to the market and Pharmacy in Le Lavandou on Thursday, insha’Allah all clear so we can finally have a bit of fun over the weekend. There’s only so much Netflix and Amazon Prime we can take, let’s hope we can find someone to join us for some fun and games...

By *mooth and becksCouple  over a year ago

Agde

We arrived back two weeks ago tomorrow. Department 34 We can see the Gendarmerie from our house. Have they been round ? Nope not at all

By *ernebaycolinMan  over a year ago

Sandwich

Arrived back in Verteuil a week ago and got a visit the next day. Very polite just checked my residency permit and not seen them since although I believe some people in the village had several visits

By *kijetCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Been back and forth to the

UKTo 73, not once had a visit

French resident permanent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had a visit from the police last Sunday for hubby who'd returned from the UK. They had to ring first as they couldn't find us. They were very pleasant.

» Add a new message to this topic