FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Jardin d'Eden

Jardin d'Eden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ooandhuffy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Scotland

We have been to Cap many times,and are returning this year of course, but thought we might give Eden a try.

Presumably it's full on play permitted during the day?

In normal times do they have extra non residents parties there?

Can anyone give us a recent-ish review? For context we usually stay in Heliopolis.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urreymojoCouple  over a year ago

Ascot

We’ve stayed at Eden and Babylon. I (Mr) prefer Eden but Mrs Mojo prefers Babylon So she of course wins out each time!...yes both are full on play from morning through to night as long as that’s your personal preference.

Both also have hedonistic pool parties during the week whereby guests from either venue can access FOC and get in earlier to lay claim to their beds before the doors open. Non residents (couples & single women) are allowed in for a charge but not able to get in until 1.00pm I think..Totally recommended btw

By *acksparrow99Man  over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

Me and my friend prefer Eden. The rooms were much better than at Babylone. The beds were larger (2019). Yes, full play is permitted. Parties are OK, nothing special.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We usually go to Eden (not for the last 2 years !) and are back again this year at the end of August. As the others said play as you wish all day. Nice and local for the foam party too.. always fun to bring new friends back to Eden

By *ooandhuffy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Scotland

Thanks everyone for the info, we have just booked 29th June to 13th July

See you all at Cap in the summer!

» Add a new message to this topic