Hello, can anyone help us. We need car hire from Beziers Airport

Do you know any good companies?

Thankyou

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Auto Europe, can be picked up at Beziers airport

By *ap d Agde HarbourMan  over a year ago

Cap d Agde in May 23 and September 23 Meals in the apartment , horse riding and boat trips

"Hello, can anyone help us. We need car hire from Beziers Airport

Do you know any good companies?

Thankyou"

. Hello. Last year I hired a car in 11 days in September. It cost 195 Euros for 10 days. However I also paid 80 Euros to protect the damage excess. Unfortunately this was via a third party insurer so was still asked for a deposit of 1500 Euros to be booked against my credit card . I booked the car via the comparison site Rental Cars . It is cheaper to buy an annual policy in the UK to protect your excess. I think this would be abou £40.

Everyone with the hire was good and the car was in good condition. However I was slightly concerned with what I signed as the contract was in French.

Your best bet is probably to run your dates through one of the comparison sites .

I will be interested to see how you get on as I also need to hire a card this year.

By *avidandherCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Prices look very high this year. £400 for two weeks end of August to early September. At least twice pre Covid prices. Be sure to check car for damage etc...we were given one with a nearly empty tank which was listed as full. Funny little fuel gauge on a Fiat 500. Only noticed it 5 miles down the road....grudgingly corrected the contract when we drove straight back. Insurance4carhire works for us, but you still have to leave a big deposit at desk.

Might try the taxi this year...anyone with recommended firms and advice on pick up point for the return to the airport?

By *ap d Agde HarbourMan  over a year ago

Cap d Agde in May 23 and September 23 Meals in the apartment , horse riding and boat trips

"Prices look very high this year. £400 for two weeks end of August to early September. At least twice pre Covid prices. Be sure to check car for damage etc...we were given one with a nearly empty tank which was listed as full. Funny little fuel gauge on a Fiat 500. Only noticed it 5 miles down the road....grudgingly corrected the contract when we drove straight back. Insurance4carhire works for us, but you still have to leave a big deposit at desk.

Might try the taxi this year...anyone with recommended firms and advice on pick up point for the return to the airport? "

I have just put the last two weeks of August through a comparison site and the result was 1000 Euros . Luckily I am going in Setember . Cost is 200 Euros

By *wirliesCouple  over a year ago

Leighton Buzzard

If you use taxis book via sun transfers. About €70 for a return trip but very reliable - usually same lady.

» Add a new message to this topic