FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Claire Obscure Cap D' Age

Claire Obscure Cap D' Age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ife2short OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Although Cap veterans for over 15v years....there are still a couple of places we have yet to visit including Claire Obscure. Not big into BDSM but not afraid to dip our toes either but just after any feedback from people who have been?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Cheltenham

excuse the spelling

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Clair Obscur is a very particular club, they do do special introductory nights for beginners to aspects of ‘kink’ but if that’s never ‘rocked your boat’ then there’s little point in going.

It’s a well equipped venue ideal for enjoying SM activities between yourselves but there is rarely interaction with others and other than voyeurisme It is quite unlike most swinger clubs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With our apartment virtually above the club we have spent many enjoyable evenings in there.

Reasonably priced and very well managed. Beware of the two mature ladies who look like butter wouldnt melt in their mouths. Their selection of tools is incredible as for their willingness to inflict pain!!

One thing is certain every night is different and as for some of the sights we have seen they make our eyes water.

By *havenpussycatsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We went on beginners night last year, this was held on Mondays. The required dress code was black.

It was very friendly and everyone sat down to a buffet meal before the evenings activities so we were glad we arrived on time. The atmosphere was very different to a swingers club in a not altogether unpleasant way. We are new to BDSM.

I expect we’ll try it again this year and maybe take part in some demos (we just watched last year). In our experience it made a nice contrast and complement to the swinging side of Cap.

By *acksparrow99Man  over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

I went to Clair with a submissive friend of mine. At the time they had a cage on rollers. I locked my friend inside the cage and walked around the club for a good while admiring the sight and sounds of the club before we started to properly play. There is not a lot of interaction between the attendees. Watch out for armchair with a velvet seat... it has sharp spikes hidden inside the cushion. Other than that, remember the dress code. You can buy something appropriate from the shop opposite the club, but be prepared to pay high prices. Worth it, though, the quality and the designer are good.

By *parkyjayneCouple  over a year ago

midlands

Intrigued. Been torture garden a few times. Excited

Canary Wharf, London

TG is a different experience. Claire is a smaller space, has a different vibe. Both are some of the best experiences you can have if you like BDSM, IMHO.

Cheltenham

Yep-been to TG and thanks for all the comments. Its the interaction thing that worries us the most...5 nights in Cap this time and would we burn a night going.?WE LIKE INTERACTION. Dress code accepted.Didnt know about the beginners night- will keep an eye out on itinerary.Thanks all.

Canary Wharf, London

We (me and my submissive friend) like interaction too, but Clair is tough unless you go there with another couple you would like to play with. I am going with my friend in June.

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

The is one big difference between a swing club and a kink club and that is in a swingers club it is mainly for interaction with others (obviously) whereas kink clubs/events, people generally do not play with others, in fact it is often discouraged. The exception is probably FF play. You shouldn't even talk to another couple while a scene is going on unless you are invited in.

Saying that I have seen more interaction between couples at Clair Obscure than at most other clubs but you have to go with the attitude, its a spectator sport, dress up for the part, watch others doing their thing, maybe chat with them after or even ask if you could try being spanked, restrained etc.

We are very much into kink but I think you may get bored and a little frustrated if you have limited time in the Cap.

Cheltenham

Thanks guys- great summary- maybe one for another time-two years away from Cap so may have some other pressing objectives! but always keen to try new things and maybe one day....

By *ouple_ukCouple  over a year ago

London

"Clair Obscur is a very particular club, they do do special introductory nights for beginners to aspects of ‘kink’ but if that’s never ‘rocked your boat’ then there’s little point in going.

It’s a well equipped venue ideal for enjoying SM activities between yourselves but there is rarely interaction with others and other than voyeurisme It is quite unlike most swinger clubs."

Very good BDSM club. Well equipped and managed with Madame keeping a careful but unobtrusive watch on goods on. It can be a great place just for watching and to soak up the atmosphere and the staff is also happy to help introduce newbies. We prefer it to any club we've been to in the UK.

By *ani55Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi staying just outside cap for couple months happy to meet couples or singles

» Add a new message to this topic