FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Travel partner required - Single guy 1st time looking

Travel partner required - Single guy 1st time looking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ementexx OP   Man  over a year ago

Mid Sussex

Hi there... Professional, nice ,reliable and good looking guy here ..I'm planning to go as a single guy for the first time this year at some point in June/July for 2-3 days and looking to connect with similar.. could be a wingman buddy or even better if a girl or couple! to potentially partner up and go together?

Please send private message if this would be of interest?

I'm London based but not a must to be in London.

Happy fabbing all!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Might be worth mentioning in this thread where in France you're looking to go (as well as on your profile).

2-3 days sounds like a short visit!

By *ementexx OP   Man  over a year ago

Mid Sussex

Good point! I mistakenly thought I was posting on a dedicated Cap d'Adge forum... Thank you!

And yes I am going to Cap d'Adge!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to tag along with you mate, always wanted to try Cap D Agde but the Mrs isn’t into swinging - so it’s difficult getting away

By *estlondonladMan  over a year ago

Hammersmith

Hi have you arranged travel yet? I'm looking at visiting for a week on June 21st

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

most people make the mistake that the france forum is the cap d'agde forum in summer..

For us residents of france it fucks us all off that you only think of france as the cap..

There are many, many more square km's to france than just the cap where fun can be found..

rant over

By *alisburycplCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

"most people make the mistake that the france forum is the cap d'agde forum in summer..

For us residents of france it fucks us all off that you only think of france as the cap..

There are many, many more square km's to france than just the cap where fun can be found..

rant over"

Totally understand…great country..but were can you go shopping starkers,drink starkers,etc etc etc!

By *xfordiceCouple  over a year ago

Wallsall

I have to agree. I am cycling up the length of the Atlantic coast later this month and there are indeed sights to behold. The quiet route goes through a nudist camp and there is plenty of naked bathing in areas like Lacanau. France, wasted on the French! lol

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

"most people make the mistake that the france forum is the cap d'agde forum in summer..

rant over

Totally understand…great country..but were can you go shopping starkers,drink starkers,etc etc etc!"

EuroNat, Diamant Noire, to name just a couple of others..

By *eon611Man 20 weeks ago

malta

I’d love to travel with a lady or even meet somewhere new in Europe or even with a couple that is open minded and bicurious

» Add a new message to this topic