FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap Beach Etiquette

Cap Beach Etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xposedInTheSun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

So we're on the beach at Cap, and there's a nice couple next to us. Me and my partner start playing together, and I notice that he has turned his lightweight beach lounger thing so that he's looking directly at us. He's watching us while stroking himself. (And no, he didn't have a bag of popcorn).

She's not looking at us, which we take as a sign that she's not interested, but we wouldn't have minded a threesome with him.

What should we have done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arenryanCouple  over a year ago

Ely

Carry on if he joins that's down to him, to respond to his partner afterwards!!

By *akrox23Couple  over a year ago

notts

We are here (in cap) now and always make sure we have plenty of drinks and snacks for when the show starts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So we're on the beach at Cap, and there's a nice couple next to us. Me and my partner start playing together, and I notice that he has turned his lightweight beach lounger thing so that he's looking directly at us. He's watching us while stroking himself. (And no, he didn't have a bag of popcorn).

She's not looking at us, which we take as a sign that she's not interested, but we wouldn't have minded a threesome with him.

What should we have done?"

You should have smiled, made eye contact and said bonjour.

If he just said bonjour and then continued wanking then you would know he was only interested in that.

However if he had started talking or joined you then that’s your cue.

By *adlyDeeplyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Welcome to Cap D’Agde!!

By *avenandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Uckfield

Having just returned from Cap i would say that the beach is more for voyeurs and the dunes more for play. Just make eye contact and smile. If they are interested in playing then they will make the move.

By *lubcouple4135Couple  over a year ago

Selby

"We are here (in cap) now and always make sure we have plenty of drinks and snacks for when the show starts "

By *xposedInTheSun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Having just returned from Cap i would say that the beach is more for voyeurs and the dunes more for play. "

The one time we ventured into the dunes it was a full-on gang bang with a big crowd of guys that was being filmed. Not really our scene.

By *ohohoCouple  over a year ago

London

"We are here (in cap) now and always make sure we have plenty of drinks and snacks for when the show starts "

Haha!

Let's have the party started!

We are also here, just arrived.

By *he-OneTV/TS  over a year ago

Northampton

I will be there on Saturday

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Having just returned from Cap i would say that the beach is more for voyeurs and the dunes more for play. Just make eye contact and smile. If they are interested in playing then they will make the move. "

That's about right.

When we've played on the beach and noticed someone that is interested (and us of course) the above plus maybe a small hand gesture usually does the trick.

» Add a new message to this topic