FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d'Agde pass from outside

Cap d'Agde pass from outside

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usicat OP   Couple  over a year ago

Altrincham

Hello

Not having done our homework, we were not aware of the entry pass for Cap, and have rented an accommodation outside the village. We're more interested in daytime sunbathing and relaxing on the naturist beach. But the 20 euros per day entry (and separately for car?) is a bit much. Do you have any advice? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unhoneyCouple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

We will keep an eye on this thread as we are to a certain extent in the same boat. We are holidaying in Montpelier from 21st - 28th and wanted a few nights in the naturist village in Cap but havn't as yet booked any accommodation and there doesn't appear to be much available.

We have a car and just wondering what other fab Dage's think would be the best options ?

Thanks on anticipation

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

The only way to avoid paying is to park in nearby Marseillan Plage and walk along the beach, takes about 30 minutes.

Walking back in the early hours is not something we'd recommend.

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

If you do an image search for "cap d'agde naturiste tarif" you should find a picture of the blue prices board. Only problem is that the prices have gone up - from memory a day pass with a car was 30 euros.

You can get a pass for multiple days that reduces the cost a bit.

And remember, if you only go for a single day pass you're meant to leave by something like 8, though how they know I've no idea, as there are no wristbands.

We overstayed so I could see what sexy little number the Audry Hepburn look alike waitress at the ice cream place near Port Ambonne was wearing, and so Em could have an ice cream. We were both happy, and didn't get thrown out!

If you don't take your car then you have a longer walk, and you don't have somewhere to keep your changes of clothing that you'll need for the evening!

Agde, France

I have a copy of the prices, send a PM if you genuinely need a copy.

You don't have to leave by 20h00.

But you cannot purchase a day pass after that time.

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

There is no way round paying ( and nor should there be), the village is a private area for residents and paying guests with ID only. This is to ensure that the area remains as safe and liberated as possible. When we were there last week there were security patrols checking cards and removing anyone without them, ( mostly single guys ).

As anyone will tell you, althgugh the surrounding area is wonderful and is a joy to visit, any swingers should always stay inside the village to get the full Cap experience. Yes its more expensive, but its worth every Euro !!!

By *ensual but naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

I don’t see your problem. You saved a lot of money by not staying in the village and even with buying a pass (I thought you could get multi day passes which are better value) you almost certainly still have a cheaper holiday.

So basically suck it up and don’t try to cheat the system that is there to help make visitors like yourself and residents have a better experience.

By *parkyjayneCouple  over a year ago

midlands

"I don’t see your problem. You saved a lot of money by not staying in the village and even with buying a pass (I thought you could get multi day passes which are better value) you almost certainly still have a cheaper holiday.

100% agree. The great thing about the place is security and the feeling of we are all one. Not really feeling the love for cheating the system. Also if you can't afford to pay to get in then you can't afford any of the fun things that go on inside?

So basically suck it up and don’t try to cheat the system that is there to help make visitors like yourself and residents have a better experience. "

By *elen000Couple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

We're looking at going in our motorhome , do you have any advice?

Thinking of about early September

Thanks xx

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Of course the beach is strictly not part of the village, so if that's all you want, and you can stand the walk, it's morally acceptable to walk from Marseillan Plage.

Personally I'd just pay the entrance fee!

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"We're looking at going in our motorhome , do you have any advice?

Thinking of about early September

Thanks xx"

Book a space for your motor home on the cap campsite, Rene Oltra and go early September . A lot starts to close after the weekend

of 10/11 .

By *lubcouple4135Couple  over a year ago

Selby

"Of course the beach is strictly not part of the village, so if that's all you want, and you can stand the walk, it's morally acceptable to walk from Marseillan Plage.

Personally I'd just pay the entrance fee!"

So do we, it's worth avery penny

Agde, France

Just to tie two similar threads together, we have posted entry costs on the thread entitled...

"Gate pass Cap D'Agde"

As we mentioned earlier, you can walk along the beach from Marseillan to Cap for free, it's a public beach.

But if you want to go into the naturist village, then you quite rightly have to pay for the privilege.

Enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic