FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d’Agde 2023

Cap d’Agde 2023

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureseekers123 OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Folkestone

Having had a look online for an apartment for next year it seems that people have been booking up already. We’ve now booked for the last week of June (our usual time out there). Has anyone else booked already? Seems to be about 15% up on price compared to this year.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty_DuoCouple 4 weeks ago

swingsville

We go on Friday and already planning for next year.

Can see us loving the place. Think it works out cheaper as a group booking x

By *leasureseekers123 OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Folkestone

"We go on Friday and already planning for next year.

Can see us loving the place. Think it works out cheaper as a group booking x"

You’ll have a fantastic time. There really is no place like it on earth. Enjoy!

By *aughty_DuoCouple 3 weeks ago

swingsville

You’ll have a fantastic time. There really is no place like it on earth. Enjoy!"

You are absolutely right! We have already booked again for 2023 sitting in the airport to fly home! Lol

By *leasureseekers123 OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Folkestone

You’ll have a fantastic time. There really is no place like it on earth. Enjoy!

You are absolutely right! We have already booked again for 2023 sitting in the airport to fly home! Lol "

Aah glad you had a good time!

By *are2bedifferentCouple 2 weeks ago

birstall

Is there a better place than booking.com to book

By *azandCazCouple 2 weeks ago

Warrington

We where just looking at booking somewhere n Cap for next year but nothing comes up apart from booking.com really. Also flights out there are really hit and miss.

Any help greatly appreciated

By *leasureseekers123 OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Folkestone

Book on airbnb there are loads of places if you’re quick- they get booked up well in advance. For travel it’s either flights to Montpellier with easy jet, flights to Bezier with ryanair or Eurostar to Agde from London

By *aughtynottsCouple 2 weeks ago

nottingham

Fly into Bezier it’s much quicker and such a lovely little airport. A taxi isn’t too expensive from the airport to the resort either.

There’s another site you can book the main swinging accommodations from as in Babylon and Eden it’s run by an agency that I can’t for the life of me remember what they are called but these are couples hotels only.

Hotel Natura spa is nice however and much more reasonable than some of the others or some private owned apartments in Heliopolis if you can get them. You can also stay in cap dadge itself and just get day passes to go into the resort.

Enjoy it, it’s one of our favourite places on earth

By *om barbaraCouple 2 weeks ago

staffordshire

"We where just looking at booking somewhere n Cap for next year but nothing comes up apart from booking.com really. Also flights out there are really hit and miss.

Any help greatly appreciated "

Hi guys air bnb we stay outside and walk in everyday or cycle In. X

By *are2bedifferentCouple 2 weeks ago

birstall

We have booked for end of June yey xx

By *ophienRobCouple 2 weeks ago

bristol

We'll be there end of June - early July next year. Already booked a villa in Port Venus

By *ennyPaulPooleCouple 2 weeks ago

Poole

Have a search for Peng, AGN ,Resid or Anne & David James agencies. haven't all got next years dates up yet but worth a gander perhaps.

By *oxyredWoman 2 weeks ago

Althorne, Essex

I can’t see any hotels that have good reviews lol! Apart from Palmyra Golf Hotel so think going to try and book there. Has anyone else stayed there?

Im hoping it’s not far to get to and from the naturist resort itself

By *avidandherCouple 2 weeks ago

Manchester

"Fly into Bezier it’s much quicker and such a lovely little airport. A taxi isn’t too expensive from the airport to the resort either.

There’s another site you can book the main swinging accommodations from as in Babylon and Eden it’s run by an agency that I can’t for the life of me remember what they are called but these are couples hotels only.

Hotel Natura spa is nice however and much more reasonable than some of the others or some private owned apartments in Heliopolis if you can get them. You can also stay in cap dadge itself and just get day passes to go into the resort.

Enjoy it, it’s one of our favourite places on earth "

The agency is AGN. Agency Geneve Naturalism (or something similar).

They have a great online brochure.

By *ouraineCouple 2 weeks ago

Blois, France

We can reccomend AGN (Agence Genevieve Naturisme). We arrived late on Sunday but they left the keys with the ticket office so no problem getting in.

On Monday morning I turned the handle to open the shutter which lifted slightly then came crashing down. Hmm great start. We went to the agency, then onsite shopping and by the time we got back the shutter had already been fixed. We'll be booking 2023 with AGN again.

By *ucianpoundCouple 2 weeks ago

Cap D'Agde/London

"I can’t see any hotels that have good reviews lol! Apart from Palmyra Golf Hotel so think going to try and book there. Has anyone else stayed there?

Im hoping it’s not far to get to and from the naturist resort itself "

Probably an hours walk from the naturiste village (you are unlikely to get a taxi if you leave the resort at night)

Think that the only way it’s practical to stay that far out of the village is to hire a car for your stay but that then negates any savings you might make staying in the village.

Unless you really want to see the vanilla Cap d’Agde (so boring that we would only go there in the winter) I would bite the bullet and stay in the village.

By *our LamourCouple 2 weeks ago

'near that London'

"I can’t see any hotels that have good reviews lol! Apart from Palmyra Golf Hotel so think going to try and book there. Has anyone else stayed there?

Probably an hours walk from the naturiste village (you are unlikely to get a taxi if you leave the resort at night)

Think that the only way it’s practical to stay that far out of the village is to hire a car for your stay but that then negates any savings you might make staying in the village.

Unless you really want to see the vanilla Cap d’Agde (so boring that we would only go there in the winter) I would bite the bullet and stay in the village."

100% correct … it’s not the true Cap experience if you don’t stay in the village !!!

By *atonMan 2 weeks ago

barnet

I'm going with my girlfriend she's fit petite bi both warm friendly. When are you going

By *lackduracelMan 2 weeks ago

Ripley

I’m going next year August but struggling with booking a suitable accommodation. I want to be inside the complex

By *oxyredWoman 2 weeks ago

Althorne, Essex

Unless you really want to see the vanilla Cap d’Agde (so boring that we would only go there in the winter) I would bite the bullet and stay in the village.

100% correct … it’s not the true Cap experience if you don’t stay in the village !!! "

Ok will try but I couldn’t see any 5 star hotels that are in the village itself unless I’m not looking properly?

I’m really fussy with accommodation unfortunately lol!

By *ophienRobCouple 2 weeks ago

bristol

If you've never been before don't make the mistake of thinking it's just like another resort! It's not. The most 5 star like hotel in the village is the OZ hotel but be prepared to pay through the nose for it. But everywhere in the village is expensive for what you get. As has already been said, if you really want the full Cap experience you have to stay in the village. Do not confuse the village with either Agde or Cap D'Agde. But there is nowhere like the village on the planet!

By *ucianpoundCouple 2 weeks ago

Cap D'Agde/London

100% correct … it’s not the true Cap experience if you don’t stay in the village !!!

Ok will try but I couldn’t see any 5 star hotels that are in the village itself unless I’m not looking properly?

"

If you are really fussy about accommodation then you might be disappointed in the village.

Many lodging are small and overpriced. There are some nice apartments and hotels although still small rooms. The 5 star Oz Inn (more like 4 star) will charge 450+ Euros per night in high season, 150-300 euros per night for tiny one bed apartments in high season are common.

Perhaps you could try mix and match splitting your time between the 5 star outside the village with a few days slumming it inside then see what you fancy for future visits.

By *leasureseekers123 OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Folkestone

Im hoping it’s not far to get to and from the naturist resort itself "

Honestly staying outside the resort is nothing at all like staying inside. We wouldn’t recommend it at all. Money aside, staying inside the resort is like nowhere else on earth and you only get the full experience if you stay there.

By *om barbaraCouple 2 weeks ago

staffordshire

Im hoping it’s not far to get to and from the naturist resort itself hi guys we stay just outside the gates maybe closer than the camping area would you class the camping area as in the village ?? eg full vibes!

Honestly staying outside the resort is nothing at all like staying inside. We wouldn’t recommend it at all. Money aside, staying inside the resort is like nowhere else on earth and you only get the full experience if you stay there. "

By *anary57Couple 1 week ago

near lowestoft

We have never been but would like to go next June or July.

It seems to be a bit of a minefield as to where we stay and also how to get there.

Any advice would be appreciated xx

By *aughtynottsCouple 6 days ago

nottingham

"

The agency is AGN. Agency Geneve Naturalism (or something similar).

They have a great online brochure. "

Yes that’s the one, they are great they used to post us a catalogue but it seems to have stopped in recent years probably because of Covid x

By *aughtynottsCouple 6 days ago

nottingham

If you are really fussy about accommodation then you might be disappointed in the village.

Many lodging are small and overpriced. There are some nice apartments and hotels although still small rooms. The 5 star Oz Inn (more like 4 star) will charge 450+ Euros per night in high season, 150-300 euros per night for tiny one bed apartments in high season are common.

Perhaps you could try mix and match splitting your time between the 5 star outside the village with a few days slumming it inside then see what you fancy for future visits."

Hotel OZ is lush though too be fair probably the most premium hotel in the resort trouble is they’ve shot their prices up to mostly unachievable for most. We went when they’d first built it and it was fairly reasonable x

By *aughty_DuoCouple 5 days ago

swingsville

Had anyone looked at flights yet I can’t get any Ryan air flights to beziers at all.. apparently they don’t have a date they are looking to Launch them yet normal procedure is 9 months before they launch.. so confused!

By *aughtynottsCouple 5 days ago

nottingham

"Had anyone looked at flights yet I can’t get any Ryan air flights to beziers at all.. apparently they don’t have a date they are looking to Launch them yet normal procedure is 9 months before they launch.. so confused! "

Think you can only get flights out from Luton and Stanstead to Beziers so try those as outgoing airports and they should come up x

By *etite_delightWoman 5 days ago

BunnyLand

just tagging - to read later

By *om barbaraCouple 4 days ago

staffordshire

"Had anyone looked at flights yet I can’t get any Ryan air flights to beziers at all.. apparently they don’t have a date they are looking to Launch them yet normal procedure is 9 months before they launch.. so confused!

The go out of Bristol and Manchester and Luton Manchester days Tuesday and Thursday and Saturdays happy help but think we had to wait until January to book for this summer we paid £300 return one suit case 2 adults .

Think you can only get flights out from Luton and Stanstead to Beziers so try those as outgoing airports and they should come up x "

By *aughty_DuoCouple 4 days ago

swingsville

"Had anyone looked at flights yet I can’t get any Ryan air flights to beziers at all.. apparently they don’t have a date they are looking to Launch them yet normal procedure is 9 months before they launch.. so confused!

Think you can only get flights out from Luton and Stanstead to Beziers so try those as outgoing airports and they should come up x "

We flew from Bristol this year, even though all London flights same nothing at all coming up

By *om barbaraCouple 4 days ago

staffordshire

We fly tomorrow from Manchester 13.30. £300 return for 2 adults

Think you can only get flights out from Luton and Stanstead to Beziers so try those as outgoing airports and they should come up x

We flew from Bristol this year, even though all London flights same nothing at all coming up "

By *oxyredWoman 3 days ago

Althorne, Essex

I have seen some lovely apartments in the resort but there availability doesn’t seem to go upto July or August next year. Assuming booking.com will update this later this year with dates for next year?

I’ll have to keep checking every month

By *ophienRobCouple 3 days ago

bristol

Try the A&D AGENCY agency. It's not like a regular booking site but you let them have your details, dates and the sort of accommodation you're looking for and they will get back to you with what they have available. Most of the accommodation in the village is privately owned so they act as agents for them.

» Add a new message to this topic