FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d’Agde 2023

Cap d’Agde 2023

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureseekers123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

Having had a look online for an apartment for next year it seems that people have been booking up already. We’ve now booked for the last week of June (our usual time out there). Has anyone else booked already? Seems to be about 15% up on price compared to this year.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We go on Friday and already planning for next year.

Can see us loving the place. Think it works out cheaper as a group booking x

Hythe

"We go on Friday and already planning for next year.

Can see us loving the place. Think it works out cheaper as a group booking x"

You’ll have a fantastic time. There really is no place like it on earth. Enjoy!

You’ll have a fantastic time. There really is no place like it on earth. Enjoy!"

You are absolutely right! We have already booked again for 2023 sitting in the airport to fly home! Lol

Hythe

You’ll have a fantastic time. There really is no place like it on earth. Enjoy!

You are absolutely right! We have already booked again for 2023 sitting in the airport to fly home! Lol "

Aah glad you had a good time!

By *are2bedifferentCouple  over a year ago

birstall

Is there a better place than booking.com to book

By *azandCazCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

We where just looking at booking somewhere n Cap for next year but nothing comes up apart from booking.com really. Also flights out there are really hit and miss.

Any help greatly appreciated

Hythe

Book on airbnb there are loads of places if you’re quick- they get booked up well in advance. For travel it’s either flights to Montpellier with easy jet, flights to Bezier with ryanair or Eurostar to Agde from London

By *aughtynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Fly into Bezier it’s much quicker and such a lovely little airport. A taxi isn’t too expensive from the airport to the resort either.

There’s another site you can book the main swinging accommodations from as in Babylon and Eden it’s run by an agency that I can’t for the life of me remember what they are called but these are couples hotels only.

Hotel Natura spa is nice however and much more reasonable than some of the others or some private owned apartments in Heliopolis if you can get them. You can also stay in cap dadge itself and just get day passes to go into the resort.

Enjoy it, it’s one of our favourite places on earth

By *om barbaraCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

"We where just looking at booking somewhere n Cap for next year but nothing comes up apart from booking.com really. Also flights out there are really hit and miss.

Any help greatly appreciated "

Hi guys air bnb we stay outside and walk in everyday or cycle In. X

birstall

We have booked for end of June yey xx

By *ophienRobCouple  over a year ago

bristol

We'll be there end of June - early July next year. Already booked a villa in Port Venus

By *ennyPaulPooleCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Have a search for Peng, AGN ,Resid or Anne & David James agencies. haven't all got next years dates up yet but worth a gander perhaps.

I can’t see any hotels that have good reviews lol! Apart from Palmyra Golf Hotel so think going to try and book there. Has anyone else stayed there?

Im hoping it’s not far to get to and from the naturist resort itself

By *avidandherCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Fly into Bezier it’s much quicker and such a lovely little airport. A taxi isn’t too expensive from the airport to the resort either.

There’s another site you can book the main swinging accommodations from as in Babylon and Eden it’s run by an agency that I can’t for the life of me remember what they are called but these are couples hotels only.

Hotel Natura spa is nice however and much more reasonable than some of the others or some private owned apartments in Heliopolis if you can get them. You can also stay in cap dadge itself and just get day passes to go into the resort.

Enjoy it, it’s one of our favourite places on earth "

The agency is AGN. Agency Geneve Naturalism (or something similar).

They have a great online brochure.

By *ouraineCouple  over a year ago

Blois, France

We can reccomend AGN (Agence Genevieve Naturisme). We arrived late on Sunday but they left the keys with the ticket office so no problem getting in.

On Monday morning I turned the handle to open the shutter which lifted slightly then came crashing down. Hmm great start. We went to the agency, then onsite shopping and by the time we got back the shutter had already been fixed. We'll be booking 2023 with AGN again.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"I can’t see any hotels that have good reviews lol! Apart from Palmyra Golf Hotel so think going to try and book there. Has anyone else stayed there?

Im hoping it’s not far to get to and from the naturist resort itself "

Probably an hours walk from the naturiste village (you are unlikely to get a taxi if you leave the resort at night)

Think that the only way it’s practical to stay that far out of the village is to hire a car for your stay but that then negates any savings you might make staying in the village.

Unless you really want to see the vanilla Cap d’Agde (so boring that we would only go there in the winter) I would bite the bullet and stay in the village.

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"I can’t see any hotels that have good reviews lol! Apart from Palmyra Golf Hotel so think going to try and book there. Has anyone else stayed there?

Probably an hours walk from the naturiste village (you are unlikely to get a taxi if you leave the resort at night)

Think that the only way it’s practical to stay that far out of the village is to hire a car for your stay but that then negates any savings you might make staying in the village.

Unless you really want to see the vanilla Cap d’Agde (so boring that we would only go there in the winter) I would bite the bullet and stay in the village."

100% correct … it’s not the true Cap experience if you don’t stay in the village !!!

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

I'm going with my girlfriend she's fit petite bi both warm friendly. When are you going

By *lackdom1Man  over a year ago

DERBY

I’m going next year August but struggling with booking a suitable accommodation. I want to be inside the complex

Unless you really want to see the vanilla Cap d’Agde (so boring that we would only go there in the winter) I would bite the bullet and stay in the village.

100% correct … it’s not the true Cap experience if you don’t stay in the village !!! "

Ok will try but I couldn’t see any 5 star hotels that are in the village itself unless I’m not looking properly?

I’m really fussy with accommodation unfortunately lol!

bristol

If you've never been before don't make the mistake of thinking it's just like another resort! It's not. The most 5 star like hotel in the village is the OZ hotel but be prepared to pay through the nose for it. But everywhere in the village is expensive for what you get. As has already been said, if you really want the full Cap experience you have to stay in the village. Do not confuse the village with either Agde or Cap D'Agde. But there is nowhere like the village on the planet!

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

100% correct … it’s not the true Cap experience if you don’t stay in the village !!!

Ok will try but I couldn’t see any 5 star hotels that are in the village itself unless I’m not looking properly?

"

If you are really fussy about accommodation then you might be disappointed in the village.

Many lodging are small and overpriced. There are some nice apartments and hotels although still small rooms. The 5 star Oz Inn (more like 4 star) will charge 450+ Euros per night in high season, 150-300 euros per night for tiny one bed apartments in high season are common.

Perhaps you could try mix and match splitting your time between the 5 star outside the village with a few days slumming it inside then see what you fancy for future visits.

Hythe

Im hoping it’s not far to get to and from the naturist resort itself "

Honestly staying outside the resort is nothing at all like staying inside. We wouldn’t recommend it at all. Money aside, staying inside the resort is like nowhere else on earth and you only get the full experience if you stay there.

staffordshire

Im hoping it’s not far to get to and from the naturist resort itself hi guys we stay just outside the gates maybe closer than the camping area would you class the camping area as in the village ?? eg full vibes!

Honestly staying outside the resort is nothing at all like staying inside. We wouldn’t recommend it at all. Money aside, staying inside the resort is like nowhere else on earth and you only get the full experience if you stay there. "

By *anary57Couple  over a year ago

near lowestoft

We have never been but would like to go next June or July.

It seems to be a bit of a minefield as to where we stay and also how to get there.

Any advice would be appreciated xx

nottingham

"

The agency is AGN. Agency Geneve Naturalism (or something similar).

They have a great online brochure. "

Yes that’s the one, they are great they used to post us a catalogue but it seems to have stopped in recent years probably because of Covid x

nottingham

If you are really fussy about accommodation then you might be disappointed in the village.

Many lodging are small and overpriced. There are some nice apartments and hotels although still small rooms. The 5 star Oz Inn (more like 4 star) will charge 450+ Euros per night in high season, 150-300 euros per night for tiny one bed apartments in high season are common.

Perhaps you could try mix and match splitting your time between the 5 star outside the village with a few days slumming it inside then see what you fancy for future visits."

Hotel OZ is lush though too be fair probably the most premium hotel in the resort trouble is they’ve shot their prices up to mostly unachievable for most. We went when they’d first built it and it was fairly reasonable x

Had anyone looked at flights yet I can’t get any Ryan air flights to beziers at all.. apparently they don’t have a date they are looking to Launch them yet normal procedure is 9 months before they launch.. so confused!

nottingham

"Had anyone looked at flights yet I can’t get any Ryan air flights to beziers at all.. apparently they don’t have a date they are looking to Launch them yet normal procedure is 9 months before they launch.. so confused! "

Think you can only get flights out from Luton and Stanstead to Beziers so try those as outgoing airports and they should come up x

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

just tagging - to read later

staffordshire

"Had anyone looked at flights yet I can’t get any Ryan air flights to beziers at all.. apparently they don’t have a date they are looking to Launch them yet normal procedure is 9 months before they launch.. so confused!

The go out of Bristol and Manchester and Luton Manchester days Tuesday and Thursday and Saturdays happy help but think we had to wait until January to book for this summer we paid £300 return one suit case 2 adults .

Think you can only get flights out from Luton and Stanstead to Beziers so try those as outgoing airports and they should come up x "

"Had anyone looked at flights yet I can’t get any Ryan air flights to beziers at all.. apparently they don’t have a date they are looking to Launch them yet normal procedure is 9 months before they launch.. so confused!

Think you can only get flights out from Luton and Stanstead to Beziers so try those as outgoing airports and they should come up x "

We flew from Bristol this year, even though all London flights same nothing at all coming up

staffordshire

We fly tomorrow from Manchester 13.30. £300 return for 2 adults

Think you can only get flights out from Luton and Stanstead to Beziers so try those as outgoing airports and they should come up x

We flew from Bristol this year, even though all London flights same nothing at all coming up "

I have seen some lovely apartments in the resort but there availability doesn’t seem to go upto July or August next year. Assuming booking.com will update this later this year with dates for next year?

I’ll have to keep checking every month

bristol

Try the A&D AGENCY agency. It's not like a regular booking site but you let them have your details, dates and the sort of accommodation you're looking for and they will get back to you with what they have available. Most of the accommodation in the village is privately owned so they act as agents for them.

"Try the A&D AGENCY agency. It's not like a regular booking site but you let them have your details, dates and the sort of accommodation you're looking for and they will get back to you with what they have available. Most of the accommodation in the village is privately owned so they act as agents for them."

Aahh ok thanks I’ll try that

Hythe

"I have seen some lovely apartments in the resort but there availability doesn’t seem to go upto July or August next year. Assuming booking.com will update this later this year with dates for next year?

I’ll have to keep checking every month "

They normally release dates 11 months in advance and 12 months on air bnb. But the best accommodation does get booked up as soon as it is released.

We have booked a stunning apartment in port nature for next year but we got lucky and happened to be looking the day the dates came online.

Good luck. We hope you find something suitable and have a fab visit.

By *oupleforu69Couple  over a year ago

Ruffec France

Might also be worth looking at René oltra campsite. They rent small attractive mobile homes. Not sure when they take bookings for next year. For camping pitches the bookings start in january

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

"Is there a better place than booking.com to book"

Dune travel.

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Only 9 days to go, getting close and excited

By *rincessandthebearCouple  over a year ago

Alton

We’ve just booked through booking.com for next July for an apartment in port nature. I’ll sort flights as soon as they are available. Can’t wait

Manchester

Well we have booked the car for September 2nd to 9th cause it was cheap. Pity Ryanair haven't put up the Manchester to Beziers flights yet. Don't expect a problem with booking in Heliopolis as no problems in the past. Really can't wait.

By *andp888Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

As we use Edinburgh airport, Ryanair flight info don't usually appear till December January , we returned to resort for 5 days end of August first time in 3 year, didn't realize how much we had missed it, so it's back June 2023 for us .

By *rincessandthebearCouple  over a year ago

Alton

"Well we have booked the car for September 2nd to 9th cause it was cheap. Pity Ryanair haven't put up the Manchester to Beziers flights yet. Don't expect a problem with booking in Heliopolis as no problems in the past. Really can't wait. "

Do we need a car? I visited this summer but was using public transport to get around - was staying in the Port area rather than the village. I can see car hire is relatively cheap at the moment and I’m trying to weigh up the convenience against the cost.

By *ichael1960Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Ryanair have put up their Manchester to Beziers flights now AND it includes a Monday service flying at decent times

Doncaster

I would also add that "Suntransfers.com" for taxi transfer to & from Beziers airport were excellent .....Eu75 for the 2 journeys - cheapest I could find & very efficient etc

Glasgow

"Ryanair have put up their Manchester to Beziers flights now AND it includes a Monday service flying at decent times"
,,, Edinburgh Ryanair flights online to, earlier than usual, prices reasonable to, just to find accomodation for middle of June now x

Manchester

"I would also add that "Suntransfers.com" for taxi transfer to & from Beziers airport were excellent .....Eu75 for the 2 journeys - cheapest I could find & very efficient etc"

Do the taxi firms just drop you off and pick you up outside the village gates or are they able to go to your apartment block?

By *aurelnTartyMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

Taxi firms will drop you at the main entrance - you will then need to get a pass from the office to access the naturist area.

By *ob22888Man  over a year ago

manningtree

I've booked in the village 18 may 2023 till 23 May . Hope to meet new and old friends there..

By *EXUALAMBASSADORMan  over a year ago

Dublin City centre

I'm booked in 25th Jul - 3 Aug.

Airbnb just outside the village

Glasgow

19th June 7 nites ,port nature

staffordshire

Going down in campervan towing caravan as we are Going leave it in storage . Then can use regular On oltra camp site.

So dates hopefully may or June towing it down

And August/ September. Any advice welcome. X. Eg ferries tunnel cheap deals. We can fly down in August as caravan be in storage ready to party lol. Xx Tom and Barbara.

By *pinxRavenCouple  over a year ago

Thurrock

June 13 to 20 booked. First time going and excited

"Going down in campervan towing caravan as we are Going leave it in storage . Then can use regular On oltra camp site.

So dates hopefully may or June towing it down

And August/ September. Any advice welcome. X. Eg ferries tunnel cheap deals. We can fly down in August as caravan be in storage ready to party lol. Xx Tom and Barbara.

"

Ryan air website have some cheap flights going

Glasgow

"19th June 7 nites ,port nature "
,,, swapped now staying Heliopolis , 19th-26th June x

manningtree

[Removed by poster at 04/12/22 15:42:00]

manningtree

Just booked another 2 days holiday, now going on 16th May till the 23rd May. Can't wait to enjoy the fun x

By *ewdcplCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

We are thinking of the end of June, We usually do August.

When do the foam and pool party’s start?

By *tockingshq coupleCouple  over a year ago

filby Norwich Thetford anywhere

WE BOOKED IN THE OZ FOR THE WEEK STARTING 25TH AUGST JUST NEED TO GET FLIGHTS NOW AND ANYONE WANT TO PICK US UP FROM THE AIRPORT OR KNOW OF A GOOD TAXI OR SHUTTLE/TRANSFER COMPANY?

OUR SECOND TIME THERE SO STILL LOOKING FOR A HELPING HAND OR 2 lol

By *nkedlady2Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

"We are thinking of the end of June, We usually do August.

When do the foam and pool party’s start? "

We go mid June and they are open then

Hey, we just booked a week thurs 10th- thurs 17th August 2023. Looking for crazies to Party with

We have accommodation just 7 mins walk outside the village entrance

By *022FunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Berkshire

We are looking to book for mid September. Is there anyone on here who can give an honest opinion on how busy/quiet it may be. We plan to get an apartment in the village and although we don’t mind not being there at the busiest time we’d like it not to be too quiet. Thank you

By *kijetCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Rene Oltra 24/06/23 -08/07/23

By *STOOCouple  over a year ago

durham

We booked on the campsite right next to the beach as we have a motorhome, loved it and can't wait to go back again

birstall

15th to 19th June message us if your going we have made loads of fab friends going there x

By *ensual and sexyCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

See you there xx

By *ensual and sexyCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We are there 16th June to 2nd July. Let us know if there then. X

By *uickiedrewCouple  over a year ago

North London/South Herts

We’re there again 29th June to 4th July staying in Helios

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"Having had a look online for an apartment for next year it seems that people have been booking up already. We’ve now booked for the last week of June (our usual time out there). Has anyone else booked already? Seems to be about 15% up on price compared to this year."

This seems more for couples and ladies than us single men

By *S_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Near Leeds

We are there 10-14th August staying in Helipolis - first time for us so not sure how prices compare x

How much is a week in a two bed apartment? Will have a look online tomorrow.

Grateful for any advice.

Doncaster

10-17th July Hotel Eve - cant wait

By *S_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Near Leeds

"How much is a week in a two bed apartment? Will have a look online tomorrow.

Grateful for any advice. "

Well we paid near £800 for four nights in August for a studio apt. So it isn’t cheap in peak season for sure.

Hi D & V, we will also be in Heliopolis 30th June for 3 weeks! Cheers D & C

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

exeter

[Removed by poster at 19/01/23 08:54:17]

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

exeter

First 2 weeks July with our unicorn friend, port Venus patio parties to be held get in touch

By *aturistCouple2021Couple  over a year ago

Carlisle

We going to Heliopolis on 3rd July

By *apman69Man  over a year ago

Bath

Staying in Port Nature 2 for the first 2 weeks of September

North London/South Herts

[Removed by poster at 21/02/23 15:00:46]

North London/South Herts

"Hi D & V, we will also be in Heliopolis 30th June for 3 weeks! Cheers D & C"
excellent see you there!

North London/South Herts

????

North London/South Herts

"Hi D & V, we will also be in Heliopolis 30th June for 3 weeks! Cheers D & C"
????

By *ouple_ukCouple  over a year ago

London

The agency is AGN. They handle Jardin d'Eden and Babylon and many apartments as well. And speak good English.

By *irror15Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We’ve booked 30th May - 5th June in Oz-inn… first time in Cap for us so listening to all help that’s out there… xxx

By *J_SpiceyCouple  over a year ago

Kinky Kings Lynn, NORFOLK. Not

Need a new passport, but would love to arrange to go with friends who know me in the future

By *tockingshq coupleCouple  over a year ago

filby Norwich Thetford anywhere

Cum with us to cap d agde

By *ackieSteveCouple  over a year ago

Newbridge

We want to go next year, but would like to chat to people (couple preferably) not single guys, who've been more than once.

Feel free to message us x

staffordshire

We in oltra in are newly acquired

caravan. 24th August till 4th September maybe a cheeky trio before xx

By *k21Couple  over a year ago

near you

Heading to Cap 5-9 Jul for a quick getaway. Staying at the Babylone again. Please say hello if you’re around xx

By *aughtynottsCouple 50 weeks ago

nottingham

Do many people do a quick weekend? We've been 4 times but hoping to sneak a cheeky weekend in at some point

By *uickiedrewCouple 50 weeks ago

North London/South Herts

"Do many people do a quick weekend? We've been 4 times but hoping to sneak a cheeky weekend in at some point "
yes we went twice last year, once for 4 nights and for 2 at the closing party weekend x

nottingham

"Do many people do a quick weekend? We've been 4 times but hoping to sneak a cheeky weekend in at some point yes we went twice last year, once for 4 nights and for 2 at the closing party weekend x"

What dates are the closing weekend usually please?

By *om barbaraCouple 50 weeks ago

staffordshire

"Do many people do a quick weekend? We've been 4 times but hoping to sneak a cheeky weekend in at some point yes we went twice last year, once for 4 nights and for 2 at the closing party weekend x

What dates are the closing weekend

usually please? "

Around 8th September.

nottingham

"Do many people do a quick weekend? We've been 4 times but hoping to sneak a cheeky weekend in at some point yes we went twice last year, once for 4 nights and for 2 at the closing party weekend x

What dates are the closing weekend

usually please?

Around 8th September. "

Thank you that would be a good date for us to go actually.

By *om barbaraCouple 50 weeks ago

staffordshire

Hi guys need advice on caravan insurance? do we need it to go on oltra site eg will they ask to see it? as we not really bothered about insurance for the caravan as it not worth much or cost much . We happy to take out a cheep one if any recommendations. We are leaving

The caravan in France in storage so don't need it for travel etc.

Thanks Tom

By *hropsDuoCouple 50 weeks ago

Shropshire

"Hi guys need advice on caravan insurance? do we need it to go on oltra site eg will they ask to see it? as we not really bothered about insurance for the caravan as it not worth much or cost much . We happy to take out a cheep one if any recommendations. We are leaving

The caravan in France in storage so don't need it for travel etc.

Thanks Tom"

You don't need insurance to go on Oltra site. They won't ask to see it.

We have insurance on ours, even though it's not worth much, as we were worried about third party claims in case anything happened to ours and it damaged the neighbours belongings, person etc.

By *022FunSeekersCouple 49 weeks ago

Berkshire

All booked up 19/8/23 to 26/8/23 staying in heliopolis

By *aughtybutnice69xxxMan 48 weeks ago

TORQUAY

Booked and off to Cap D‘Adge 22-26th July Natureva Spa if any naughty lady’s or wifes fancy joining me for 4 days away for some naughty sun,sea and fun and games all paid for please feel free to email

By *J nudeCouple 48 weeks ago

Fair Oak

"Having had a look online for an apartment for next year it seems that people have been booking up already. We’ve now booked for the last week of June (our usual time out there). Has anyone else booked already? Seems to be about 15% up on price compared to this year."

We have booked for last week in June and first of July haven't been for a long time so waiting to see what has changed. Can't wait.

By *hycheshireCouple 48 weeks ago

Cheshire East

We’d Love to meet new friends. Going on the 17th june

By *hampagnepussytqCouple 48 weeks ago

Bromley

We have a villa for 4 booked 29/7-5/8 with space for either a single female holiday companion or another couple.

By *ig chMan 48 weeks ago

Rickmansworth

Any advice for a single guy was thinking of coming in June where to stay etc??

By *mudg3rMan 48 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Just read about “closing weekend”. Was looking to go around 12 September for a week during RWC. Is that not a worthwhile time to go?

By *eLuvBoobsCouple 48 weeks ago

Liverpool

Hey, 8-15 July for us. Message us if you’re there at the same time xx

By *cmmh19Couple 48 weeks ago

lancashire

hey anyone there when we are ?

1/5/23 till 4th x

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

We are there in motorhome 18-30 June looking for

Fun x

By *om barbaraCouple 47 weeks ago

staffordshire

24th August till 4th September

But may do a week in June if we can fit it in! Bought a caravan so will be stopping at

Cap oltra nudist park 1st timers

on park been cap village 3 times if if anyone like to give some tips on oltra please Do.. X

By *022FunSeekersCouple 45 weeks ago

Berkshire

Afternoon all. We’re flying into Montpellier in August and are planning to get a train to Cap D’Agde. We are looking for transport from the station to the village. We would then like to find transport from the village back to Montpellier airport as our flight time is a bit tight for us to chance the train. We would welcome any suggestions please, many thanks

By *ichael1960Man 45 weeks ago

Doncaster

Suntransrers were really good for us - booked them again for forthcoming visit in July.

They transferred us from Beziers airport to Cap

By *overs65Couple 45 weeks ago

mullingar

We've done much the same a few times ,bus directly to village just outside train station, and everything runs exactly on time,lucky ye alas we can't make it this year.

By *P-MedicMan 45 weeks ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

"Afternoon all. We’re flying into Montpellier in August and are planning to get a train to Cap D’Agde. We are looking for transport from the station to the village. We would then like to find transport from the village back to Montpellier airport as our flight time is a bit tight for us to chance the train. We would welcome any suggestions please, many thanks "

The bus from Agde train station to the naturist village entrance (number 4 bus) is 20mins past the hour every hour from 7am in the morning till 7pm in the evening. It takes about 25mins and cost 1euro cash only, no change given, unless you have a pre-pay French bus pass.

By *lubcouple4135Couple 44 weeks ago

Selby

We can't wait for our time in Cap, which is 29/06-06/07. We will have a caravan on allee Mer of Rene oltra.

Hope to meet a lots of sexy people from all over the world

Pm us all, who would like to meet us xx

By *ewdcplCouple 44 weeks ago

market harborough

We’ll be there then also, staying at natureva spa x

By *lubcouple4135Couple 44 weeks ago

Selby

"We’ll be there then also, staying at natureva spa x"

Perfect occasion to meet in realities xx

By *yde69Couple 44 weeks ago

Southampton

We are there too 26th June to 9th July. Staying in Heliopolis. Do not be shy, say hi.

By *aturistCouple2021Couple 44 weeks ago

Carlisle

We also stay in Héliopolis

By *uickiedrewCouple 43 weeks ago

North London/South Herts

"We also stay in Héliopolis "

We’ll be in Heliopolis 29th June - 4th July

By *oceyCouple 43 weeks ago

Plymouth

We have booked flights for 28/6 -2/7 .

Just a long weekend for our first visit.

Still looking for accommodation.

Everything thing seems very expensive for what it is!

Lots of apartments are very small and stuck in a time warp... higher end eyewarteringly expensive!

By *leasureseekers123 OP   Couple 43 weeks ago

Hythe

"We have booked flights for 28/6 -2/7 .

Lots of apartments are very small and stuck in a time warp... higher end eyewarteringly expensive!

"

Agde is not cheap that’s for sure. We go every year and just accept it as expensive. It’s always been that way even when we first went over 20 years ago. What we have found is that the cheaper apartments are, like you say, stuck in a time warp and also quite poor quality.

On the plus side there really is no place like it on earth and you’ll have a fantastic time.

By *aturasqCouple 43 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Hi

We are going in a few days , first time in years .

Does anyone remember if Le Tantra accepts credit cards ????

By *ensual and sexyCouple 43 weeks ago

Bradford

"

Have a look at accommodation on Rene Oltra

By *icky11Couple 43 weeks ago

leamington

We’ll be camping from July the 29th to August the 10th .. who else will be going?

By *leasureseekers123 OP   Couple 42 weeks ago

Hythe

Have a look at accommodation on Rene Oltra"

Yes definitely look at Rene Oltra chalets. although at short notice availability seems to be an issue. As far as anything at Cap can be called good value for money their chalets are about 100 euro a night in June and beginning of July

By *ophienRobCouple 42 weeks ago

bristol

Natureva Spa is a good bet for your first visit. In terms of Le Cap it offers decent value for money. Once you do find a decent apartment (many in the large blocks are like garage conversions!) stick with it and book a year in advance if you can!

By *ksexfuncplCouple 42 weeks ago

UK/France/Cap d’agde

Any fit couple ? We will be in cap from 1-6 July xxx

By *oceyCouple 42 weeks ago

Plymouth

We have a lovely apartment on the ground floor of Heliopolis.

... needed a second mortgage though!

28/6-2/7

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

We go every year when no covid. It's so over priced in side for a 10ft padded cell lol.

We actually stay 5 mins down the rd get a 2 week pass works out so much cheaper.

£800 for two weeks two bed house shared pool.

Marvellous June 18/2july

Hythe

For us there’s nothing like staying in port nature. People watching early evening, balcony parties, and a short stumble back to our apartment. We accept that it’s overpriced and pay the price for a large apartment. It was expensive when we first went in 2001 and it’s still expensive, but being there 24/7 is worth it to us- but anywhere in the naturist resort is fantastic

By *lubcouple4135Couple 42 weeks ago

Selby

"Any fit couple ? We will be in cap from 1-6 July xxx"

We will be there 29/06-06/07

By *ichael1960Man 42 weeks ago

Doncaster

Pleasureseekers - can you message me please? It would be most appreciated - Thanks Michael

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

We are going 10th- 17th August. (9weeks) yay

Hythe

"Pleasureseekers - can you message me please? It would be most appreciated - Thanks Michael"

Why would we need to message you?

Doncaster

I cant message you privately - just after more specific accommodation info on Cap - looking at next year already if thats ok

Hythe

"I cant message you privately - just after more specific accommodation info on Cap - looking at next year already if thats ok "

Sorry we prefer to keep everything to the forums

Doncaster

Ok no probs

By *anandleiaCouple 42 weeks ago

Sherborne

2 days until we hit Cap. So excited we could just squeeeeee…. !

By *ucklingsCouple 42 weeks ago

Rugby

We are going tomorrow for 10 days. It’ll be our first time, very excited

By *tsasecret2022Man 42 weeks ago

merseyside

Just booked Wednesday 21st June for 5 nights.

First time, single man.

No pressure then ??????

By *are2bedifferentCouple 42 weeks ago

birstall

We are so excited to next week x

By *estlondonladMan 42 weeks ago

Hammersmith

"We go every year when no covid. It's so over priced in side for a 10ft padded cell lol.

We actually stay 5 mins down the rd get a 2 week pass works out so much cheaper.

£800 for two weeks two bed house shared pool.

Marvellous June 18/2july"

When you get a pass, can you go back to your place then enter in the evening on the same pass do you know? Thanks

By *unboy3someMan 42 weeks ago

Cheshire, Grantham west Midlands and France.

You can come and go as you please as far as I know just show your card when you drive in. I just arrived today the weather is windy and cloudy my place is 15 ° hotter today hopefully the wind drops tomorrow. Enjoy your stay . Two weeks wish I had your stamina??

By *ksexfuncplCouple 42 weeks ago

UK/France/Cap d’agde

Bonjour xx

We will be in cap d’agde from 1-6 July

Lea and Lee xx

By *ewfun400Couple 42 weeks ago

Romford

We will be in Cap from 15th to 22nd June on campsite - love to meet

By *oojCouple 42 weeks ago

exeter

In cap 30thJune for 14nights with a favourite foxy unicorn, hey cap is expensive for what it is but the atmosphere cannot be priced.

By *tsasecret2022Man 40 weeks ago

merseyside

I’m there this Thursday - 22nd June.

Anyone else there?

By *elenAlexCouple 40 weeks ago

Las Palmas Gran Canaria

We will be at Camping Rene Oltra, July 1-10.

We are looking for fun parties and pleasant acquaintances)

By *HARING IS CARING 2023Couple 40 weeks ago

close to the edge

We book up every year unfortunately the prices have become ridiculous.

We stay out side for half the price bigger houses and pool (shared)

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm flying to cap d'adge next week. Anyone fancy meeting up?

By *om GerriCouple 40 weeks ago

Not too far

We’re there 3rd July-10th July. Drop us a txt if your there at the same time xx

By *otcouple4youCouple 40 weeks ago

nantwich

Arrive early morning Thursday 39 until 20th July. Hope to meet some sexy people there. Party and naughty invites welcome. Say hello if you feel we might connect.

By *otcouple4youCouple 40 weeks ago

nantwich

Arrive early morning Thursday 29th until 10th July. Hope to meet some sexy people there. Party and naughty invites welcome. Say hello if you feel we might connect.

By *uncouple99Couple 40 weeks ago

colchester ish

Complete newbies to Cap. Staying at Résidence Hôtelière Natureva & Spa 5th-14th Sept. Any other couples going to be here on these dates we would love to chat. Be great to get some info or at least already know another couple before arriving. Also interested in hearing from anyone that’s stayed there. Have we chosen well?

By *alisburycplCouple 40 weeks ago

Salisbury

Hi

We arrive 1st august till September…looking for adventures …can’t wait

By *exy BeckyCouple 40 weeks ago

Agen, France

Natureva Spa is nice, great location and facilities.

You’ll enjoy it there, high season has finished and everything is more relaxed. You can easily reserve a table or get a seat in a bar.

By *aju34cMan 40 weeks ago

london

We have been staying in Natureva spa last few years. It’s v convenient & nice.

Will be there from 26 July for a week.

By *lubcouple4135Couple 40 weeks ago

Selby

[Removed by poster at 23/06/23 10:50:55]

By *lubcouple4135Couple 40 weeks ago

Selby

Not even a week for us to come, 29 June, About 12noon we will be on Oltra, and deffo abot 3pm we will be playing on the beach.... Who's joining?

By *198Couple 40 weeks ago

Hull

We are there 27th July to the 31st. Our first time and can’t wait to get onto the beach and make the most of our three full days there x

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Going to Cap for our 2nd time 10-17th August. Who wants to be friends xx

By *oojCouple 40 weeks ago

exeter

A week today we will be enjoying some rosé with foxylittleminx around the village.

By *haring Is Caring PodcastCouple 40 weeks ago

London

We’re going to be in Cap from July 1st to July 5th staying at Babylone. It would be great to meet/party with some lovely people ??

By *B1000Couple 39 weeks ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Arriving in 4 weeks for annual debauchery & non stop partying, our 17th year

By *are2bedifferentCouple 39 weeks ago

birstall

"Arriving in 4 weeks for annual debauchery & non stop partying, our 17th year "

Next year we are going when you guys go x

By *B1000Couple 39 weeks ago

North Lakes and Manchester

"Arriving in 4 weeks for annual debauchery & non stop partying, our 17th year

Next year we are going when you guys go x"

Lol hope so, the more the merrier and we know you would love it at that time

By *om barbaraCouple 39 weeks ago

staffordshire

"We are there 27th July to the 31st. Our first time and can’t wait to get onto the beach and make the most of our three full days there x"

Have great time do you fancy a tugging circle? Always seem fun

On are wish list when feel brave!

By *elenAlexCouple 39 weeks ago

Las Palmas Gran Canaria

"We’re going to be in Cap from July 1st to July 5th staying at Babylone. It would be great to meet/party with some lovely people ??"
Amazing couple) We will be glad to meet you under the southern sun)

By *laymates4UCouple 39 weeks ago

leeds

Going 2nd-16th Sept ... drop us a note if you are there.

By *lubcouple4135Couple 39 weeks ago

Selby

One and a half sleep for us and 5.55am Thursday we will fly out from Manchester to Beziers. Who else we will meet on board and airport?

By *ardAndWetCouple 39 weeks ago

Taunton

July 14th to 21st in the Village for us. We booked an apartment.

By *antasia_48Couple 39 weeks ago

Fife

From 29/6 to 3/7

By *aughtybutnice69xxxMan 39 weeks ago

TORQUAY

Hiya Fab members Naughty but nice guy going for the first time so a Cap Newbie lol from 22-26th July and staying at the Nutureva Resort.Love to chat to any couples or ladies that fancy meeting to mingle and show me the ropes and then see the days and night.Feel free to email or wink me

Bobby x

By *heArtOfDesireCouple 39 weeks ago

Bicester

It’s our first time in Cap too this year - we’ll be there from the 11th - 15th July. Please do drop us a message if you’ll be there too and fancy meeting up. It would be great to make some new friends!

J&T x

By *ewcouple321 777Couple 38 weeks ago

leeds

Can someone help us?

We’re in France with the tent for a month from 18th august….

We would like to see what the hype is about but feel a little lost…

Obviously we would be camping where is best to camp? Cheers

By *ksinCouple 38 weeks ago

Rutland

"Can someone help us?

We’re in France with the tent for a month from 18th august….

We would like to see what the hype is about but feel a little lost…

Obviously we would be camping where is best to camp? Cheers "

There’s only one place to camp inside the village - Rene Oltra campsite.

They have a good website - in English too - for information and booking……