FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Punctuality of flights Stansted to Beziers

Punctuality of flights Stansted to Beziers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ap d Agde Harbour OP   Man  over a year ago

Cap d Agde in May 23 and September 23 Meals in the apartment , horse riding and boat trips

We are booked on the Ryanair flight ex Stansted on Sunday September 4 th . Flight delays do not normally bother me as they are a fact of life . However we have a hire car booked which cost 270 Euros for two weeks ( the same deal as last year ) . My main concern is that if we are late , the hire company will take the opportunity to cancel the booking as a no show ( they have our flight number ). I am attempting to pay the full hire charges up front but was unable to get through to the office at Beziers airport ( will try again to morrow ) . My question is how many people on here has flown on the Stansted flight on Sunday and did it arrive on time . ? If you pay the full car hire charges up front , can the hire company still cancel you as a no show . ? If the delay was excessive , I would plan on getting a taxi from the airport and go back next day to collect the car

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parkyjayneCouple  over a year ago

midlands

Regarding flight history there are loads of websites that show this.

Search flight tracker .

Been doing this for our flight from Bristol.

By *P-MedicMan  over a year ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

Yesterday (Sunday 21-8-22) it was 25mins late leaving Stansted but arrived on time at Beziers. Going back we were 30mins late. I have had 8 trips so far this year to Beziers and most have been reliable and none cancelled, however the Friday late afternoon flight has been late by one hour every time. The car hire staff at Beziers are really good and have always stayed on when the flight has been a bit delayed.

By *ap d Agde Harbour OP   Man  over a year ago

Cap d Agde in May 23 and September 23 Meals in the apartment , horse riding and boat trips

"Yesterday (Sunday 21-8-22) it was 25mins late leaving Stansted but arrived on time at Beziers. Going back we were 30mins late. I have had 8 trips so far this year to Beziers and most have been reliable and none cancelled, however the Friday late afternoon flight has been late by one hour every time. The car hire staff at Beziers are really good and have always stayed on when the flight has been a bit delayed. "
. Thank you. I did check the arrival time yesterday. I have emailed Almo offering to pay all the rental charges in advance but have yet to hear back from them. I could only enter my licence number on their website , because I booked using Carflexi I could not pay the balance directly. Thanks for your advice.

» Add a new message to this topic