FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > What’s Cap like mid September?

What’s Cap like mid September?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking of a few days in Cap around middle of September, does anyone know what’s it’s like around that time, many people there, places open etc?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aprice and her manCouple  over a year ago

oliva

We were there last year, it’s much quieter but in sone ways that’s a lot better, still plenty of people around if the weather is nice (usually is) then the beach will be busy. It’s our favourite time

"We were there last year, it’s much quieter but in sone ways that’s a lot better, still plenty of people around if the weather is nice (usually is) then the beach will be busy. It’s our favourite time "

Thanks, so most things still open then?

Don’t want to turn up and it be a ghost town

By *raladsCouple  over a year ago

athlone westmeath

We are heading there on the 20 th September, never been there before , so hope to enjoy it

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We are heading there on the 20 th September, never been there before , so hope to enjoy it "

By mid Sept the place is in wind down mode, by late Sept it's pretty much over.

Foam and pool parties have finished, most bars have either closed or are getting ready to. Only a few places like the sauna in Port Ambonne and a handful of bars will still be open midweek.

The rest of the place will be closed with a few more open at the weekends.

To be fair some people do like it at that time of year but if you are looking for the full Cap experience it isn't really the time to go.

By *voncouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Weather a little cooler but still lovely. Some of the clubs will be closed but usually open at weekends. Shops open with some great end of season bargains. Beach will be busy but not crazy packed when weather is good but no life guards. Campsite not too busy. Most restaurants open and easier to get seated. We are there till 16th Sept. Not sure what it is like later in the month as everything gradually slows down but first part of Sept is always good (fav part of the year as not too hot but still busy.)Enjoy the trip!

Thanks for the advice, looks like it won’t be as quiet as I feared, it’s been a long time since I last went!

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I am due to arrive for my first short visit on the 17 to 20 september. Amy suggestions as to where it will be lively?

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Don't forget the French all go back to work in September so it gets a lot quieter..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was there for 2 weeks last Sept. Cloudy and dull for 50% of the time. camp site 1/2 MT

High Wycombe

"Was there for 2 weeks last Sept. Cloudy and dull for 50% of the time. camp site 1/2 MT "

But that means for half od the time it was sunny. I like to be the happy optimist. As long as it is warm enough to be clothes free

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Depends on what you want, we live next to the village but rarely visit in July/August, favourite months are June & September.

Nice weather but not too hot or too crowded a bit more chilled out and in our experience more chances of meeting anglophones.

"Depends on what you want, we live next to the village but rarely visit in July/August, favourite months are June & September.

Nice weather but not too hot or too crowded a bit more chilled out and in our experience more chances of meeting anglophones."

Sounds good to me, I’ll be arriving on the 18th!

Weather forecast looks good too

High Wycombe

"Depends on what you want, we live next to the village but rarely visit in July/August, favourite months are June & September.

Nice weather but not too hot or too crowded a bit more chilled out and in our experience more chances of meeting anglophones."

I arrive on the 17th for my first visit, nervous and excited

» Add a new message to this topic