FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > French Clubs and Where they are

French Clubs and Where they are

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rax and Mantis OP   Couple  over a year ago

Epsom

Hi all, started a job a few months ago and it comes with travel throughout France. I'd there a site, with the clubs and places on please?! Staying just south of Orleans, in Salbris for a week.

Any help would be appreciated guys...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouraineCouple  over a year ago

Blois, France

Try typing 'Boite libertin' in a search engine along with the town or department you're visiting, you'll soon find them, there are lots !

Alternatively open a free account on Wyylde which won't let you write to anyone but will allow you to use the menu 'Evenements' which lists clubs and a few private parties.

Epsom

"Try typing 'Boite libertin' in a search engine along with the town or department you're visiting, you'll soon find them, there are lots !

Alternatively open a free account on Wyylde which won't let you write to anyone but will allow you to use the menu 'Evenements' which lists clubs and a few private parties.

Your not wrong at all in regards to "Boite libertin" outstanding search.

I didn't realise there's so many club in France

"

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

The French club scene is well ahead of the British.

Many clubs offer a proper meal or buffet ( for a reasonable entry fee) and down in the south also unlimited wine of any colour.

Not counting the dozen or so clubs in Cap d’Agde we have at least another dozen within an hour’s drive of us.

Overall I think there’s 3 to 4 times as many clubs in France than there are in the UK.

Such a very naughty people and food and sex go hand in hand!

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

We ha Le Beluga club (ifs) just outside Caen It's not a bad little meeting point with various themed nights and a spa. Good crowd and worth a visit if you are in this area.

Epsom

"We ha Le Beluga club (ifs) just outside Caen It's not a bad little meeting point with various themed nights and a spa. Good crowd and worth a visit if you are in this area."

Thanks Guys, I'll look into this, when I'm down Caen way

» Add a new message to this topic