FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Does anyone use French PCS money cards

Does anyone use French PCS money cards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lf Bjorn OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashington

I know this is a long shot but it's worth giving it a try.

I have autism and I'm dumb person I thought these people where going to buy something off me from Facebook and they said I needed a 50 euro PCS card for french I didn't realise at time it was for euro or French untill I looked it up anyway I give them the code but they said it was not activated etc so looked it up and realised it's a scan so I blocked them.

So my question is if anybody does go to France and use the PCS cards would they be interested in this one and activating it as I have no clue how to as the website in french

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouraineCouple  over a year ago

Blois, France

I'd never heard of this before so I looked it up. Its a prepaid Mastercard. The advantage is that anyone can have one and you can't spend more than the money its been recharged with.

The bad news is that its very expensive, 3.50€ per month and charges on many (but not all) transactions. If you charge the card with 50€ it'll be empty after 14 months due to the charges.

By *afunkyfreaksMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Not sure how it happens but it sounds fraudulent. You should contact your uk bank and cancel/oppose the transaction. In France,this kind of contract can be cancelled for free within the first 14days (even if it's kept quiet,it's the law so they cannot refuse).

» Add a new message to this topic