FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap D agde last week in may

Cap D agde last week in may

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornycouple201899 OP   Couple  over a year ago

navan

As its Mrs birthday last week in May we were thinking of going over for our first time. Even though first time we would prefer it to be busy and not quiet. Is it very quiet at this time and are we better booking it for later in the summer. Really appreciate any advice before we book.thanks in advance xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ife2shortCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

We regularly go last bank holiday weekend in May. We have even been known to go first bank holiday in May. Its usually our kick off event for the season. Not so many English speakers as during peak season but more than enough. Usually found on your flight over! Weather can be mixed but means the saunas will be full. Make sure you go over a weekend and you will deffo have opportunity. Bars and restaurants will be open but mainly a French crowd so just brush up on your bonsoirs. Plenty of play to be had though. In May it goes from low season to mid season on the 13th this year so if you go first couple of weeks of May it can be a lot cheaper but not as busy. Anyway- hopefully enough of an insight for you.

By *ittlemisseroticaCouple  over a year ago

Guernsey

We are going on the 5th May for 5 nights, our first time too.

I bet the airport and flight over is exciting trying to suss whose going to the Sauna's

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

May/June is our favourite time here.

As has been said, quiet enough to get a seat in a bar/restaurant but plenty of playmates and weather kind enough so you don't get burnt to a cinder during the day.

Enjoy...

By *ornycouple201899 OP   Couple  over a year ago

navan

Thanks guys for the reply xxx

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

Any time I have been there it has been the later end of May and as has been said it is busy enough without being packed and also it is generally warm enough without being overbearing.

I'm going to be there 26th to 31st May this year. If you are going to be there at that time pop me a message if you would like to meet for a drink.

By *alc955Man  over a year ago

bournemouth

I've been at all sorts of times and the village to be very enjoyable regardless of how rammed it is.

There is definitely something to be said for avoiding the busiest times, but they're fun for different reasons.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is, as I've booked to go last weekend of May, first week of June this year.

See you there if you decide to.

By *kijetCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Visiting the area for of February, as far to crowded on the slopes of the three valleys. marseillan for a month in our apartment, any couples like to meet up. Before we go back to the Alps for the rest of the ski season

» Add a new message to this topic