FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cannes - Clubs and Beaches

Cannes - Clubs and Beaches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trongcuddles OP   Man  over a year ago

Europe

Hi Fabbber, going to be spending a few months in Cannes. Any recommendations on places to visit and chill?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ricky247Man  over a year ago

BN to PO RG1 & S.France

Love Cannes, try and get out there a few times a year to chill out. I dont do super trendy/expensive, prefer to hang out with the locals. My go to Beach bar is Belle Plage, all the beach bars that side of the old Marina are similar and the water is cleaner. In the evening cocktails and dinner near Charlies bar in the old town. Then head down the hill to Bryons near the marina (always busy till closing), later drinks in the bars near Posto Pubblico. Finally, if you don't want the party to end Christies. Wandering between those you'll see hundreds of bars and restaurants you'll want to try. Not done the swingers clubs, there are a couple. A very conservative friend accidentally found himself in a party at a venue in the old town. He was shocked I thought it sounded great.

By *y-peMan  over a year ago

Cannes France

Hi I live here in Cannes and in the area for over 10 years, there's a lot to do here. I have done the swingers club in the centre of Cannes. It is ok, the others around the area are better, however some basic French is a must if you want to mingle, the strong silent type standing at the side of the dance floor with his beer doesn't work here.

There is also so much beautiful country side around here you'd be so happy to discover.

as I said I live here so drop me a line and say hello

By *cotfinnCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Club absolu was great the few times we visited x

By *ricky247Man 30 weeks ago

BN to PO RG1 & S.France

About to head out for my last visit to Cannes this year. I'm thinking about going to the nudist beach for the first time. Curious as to whether there is any straight swinging associated with the beach or whether it's just naturism.

» Add a new message to this topic