FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Oz hotel cap d agde

Oz hotel cap d agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tockingshq couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

filby Norwich Thetford anywhere

We are staying in the Oz hotel august 25th to 31st it’s all we could get at the time so what is it like? is it ok to play on the balcony’s if any?

We was there last September for 2 days and loved it so much we booked there and then but we never got the chance to play as was at the wrong end of the beach and didn’t go to any clubs ect as didn’t know what was there at the time

But this year we hope to get a lot of sex,kinks,pictures and have her bi side taken to another level if anyone wants to help out?

Also what is the best way to get from Montpelier airport to cap and anyone want to share or give us a lift?

Thanks

Simon Linda

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aurelnTartyMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

I would take the bus (v cheap) or taxi to Montpellier and then get a train from Montpellier to Agde. There are guys on the campsite that will pick you up from the train station. As they have a barrier pass into the campsite you will not have to stop at the office and get a pass. Hope that helps!

Thanks do you have any numbers for pick up from train station please

By *aurelnTartyMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

I will send them to you privately but I cannot as I am blocked.

By *oshboyevertongirlCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Also booked Oz for July...first time there so interested to see what people think

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

In terms of playing on the balcony, best advice is probably be sensible, read the 'room'. Like the rest of the resort, if you're on a balcony that's in public view, then 'officially' things like openly having sex are frowned on. In reality, so long as you're being sensible and not upsetting neighbouring balconies, you'll probably be fine.

(If not, feel free to come over and use mine I'm there that week too.)

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

" There are guys on the campsite that will pick you up from the train station. As they have a barrier pass into the campsite you will not have to stop at the office and get a pass."

Just a polite warning about using unofficial taxis.

The police have been known to take action against drivers (not just Brits) who regularly make airport runs, after complaints from legitimate taxi drivers.

They are uninsured and understandably the locals are upset.

From what I know, they charge a similar price to the official taxis, so I don't understand why anyone would use them.

You cannot go straight onto the campsite in any case, you need to stop at the office at the village entrance first.

By *unnyTailsCouple  over a year ago

Leeds / London

Hotel Oz has a play area on the ground floor and sauna and you can play on the evenings at their party nights in the bar / pool area … very sexy.

Balcony fun in the day would say ‘read the room’ as not very sexy as on a main road / path to nudist camp with families passing x

By *untimes2298Man  over a year ago

bude

Thinking of going there in September with a fb never been before Don t really know what to expect any info would be appreciated thanks

Thanks looking forward to it

» Add a new message to this topic