FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Bordeaux Swingers Clubs ?

Bordeaux Swingers Clubs ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otcouple4you OP   Couple  over a year ago

nantwich

Has anyone any experience and views on clubs in Bordeaux? Any recommendations or even compelling views on which to avoid. We may visit this coming weekend. There seems to be a selection, but impossible to establish the quality from their web sites. Any help gratefully received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avinatvwirralTV/TS  over a year ago

wirral

I'd be interested aswell.

wirral

The mixed saunas are ok xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Visiting for the next 2 days any recommendations in Bordeaux ?

nantwich

Avenue 113 sounds interesting, but it’s a complete stab in the dark. Would be good to get some wisdom from anyone in the know.

"Avenue 113 sounds interesting, but it’s a complete stab in the dark. Would be good to get some wisdom from anyone in the know. "

It does indeed might pop in check out the sauna tomorrow evening

nantwich

Do let us know how it is if you go. Maybe ask what it is like Friday and Saturday - numbers, etc.

"Do let us know how it is if you go. Maybe ask what it is like Friday and Saturday - numbers, etc. "

I will do definitely ??

"Do let us know how it is if you go. Maybe ask what it is like Friday and Saturday - numbers, etc. "

Just tried to get in but I have no French and he was trying to tell me why I couldn’t come in I did no possibility but no idea why lol. If you have better luck do let me know

By *eammeupMan  over a year ago

Wooburns

Any decent mixed saunas between Bordeaux and Angouleme ? I holiday pretty much slap bang in the middle of there, in the Charentes

By *ouraineCouple  over a year ago

Blois, France

I looked at their website, it says they accept a maximum of 1 single man per 10 couples so that might have been why you were refused but another possibility is the dress code, Bordeaux is very chic.

Another sauna to try is 'Sauna Le Saint'. Sadly Studio 21 says its closed for good which is a real shame it was a nice club a few years back.

"I looked at their website, it says they accept a maximum of 1 single man per 10 couples so that might have been why you were refused but another possibility is the dress code, Bordeaux is very chic.

Another sauna to try is 'Sauna Le Saint'. Sadly Studio 21 says its closed for good which is a real shame it was a nice club a few years back. "

I tried 3 and eventually got in to Le Container but that’s really only got bi and gay guys in it today anyway. Very small but it is clean and not too expensive. So if it’s guys you want you’ll find them there. The others wanted me and a girl to get in even though thier websites say mixed. Has to be because I’ve no French

nantwich

That’s a pity that you couldn’t get into Avenue 113. Thanks for letting us know.

"That’s a pity that you couldn’t get into Avenue 113. Thanks for letting us know. "

No problem I googled and there a few around that seem ok from their reviews.

And whilst at 113 there were 2 cpls going in and that was about 1.30pm

By *it4uMan  over a year ago

SW France / Brighton

"Has anyone any experience and views on clubs in Bordeaux? Any recommendations or even compelling views on which to avoid. We may visit this coming weekend. There seems to be a selection, but impossible to establish the quality from their web sites. Any help gratefully received. "

Be nice to know how you get on for future reference

nantwich

We went to one having done what research we could. We didn’t even pay in. Awful. You’d expect a large city like Bordeaux to have at least one food club.

wirral

Did you try la container?

By *otdoggieCouple  over a year ago

Tenby

Tried to message you but we are too old! Maybe too far away but La Domaine has been fun when we've been.

In Auzay nr Fontenay Le Compte.

Will ask our French friend re Bordeaux clubs x

By *aughtyAngel24Couple 47 weeks ago

AUSTRALIA

We plan a trip soon. Has there been any update on the Liberal clubs and saunas in Bordeaux sincetl these messages? Might have to choose another location! Thank you! xx

By *edo CplCouple 47 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Avenue 113 sounds interesting, but it’s a complete stab in the dark. Would be good to get some wisdom from anyone in the know. "

We visited 113 Avenue Sauna last year and had a fantastic time, the wet area is fantastic if that is your thing with a huge jacuzzi and hammam, they have a very dark area at the other end of the complex, play rooms and bar in between that serves a free buffet and an outside sunbathing area with plunge pool, beds etc

We will back there in July during our road trip

On a side note we were turned away from Sauna Club Metropole also in Bordeaux for not being able to speak French

By *omo666Man 33 weeks ago

glasgow

Hi I'm in bordeaux till the 3rd of October if anyone around

» Add a new message to this topic