FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap as a single male?

Cap as a single male?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unFab OP   Man 50 weeks ago

Dubai

Hi all I would really appreciate if anybody could share their experience as a single male in cap?

Reading some of the threads indicate that most of the events or parties are couples only does anybody have experience as a single male? Don't want to feel too left out although will attend socials where I can

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackAndSnowCouple 50 weeks ago

Horsham

Although you're right, apart of being and the beach, you can go to Kamasutra and the Sauna during the day, and to Tantra and Glamour on evenings... prepare your wallet because it's expensive...

Dubai

Thanks for this information. Do you happen to know much general entry is for a single male to club or events? Roughly figure would be apprwicarsd please

By *parkyjayneCouple 50 weeks ago

midlands

What are your expectations of the Naturist village as a single man?

Im sure you could have a great time but I would be realistic as to what goes on. We have been three times . Love it. My idea of hell would be going as a single bloke. Sparky.

By *eordiesCouple 50 weeks ago

newcastle

"Thanks for this information. Do you happen to know much general entry is for a single male to club or events? Roughly figure would be apprwicarsd please "

Probably just shy of 100E for Glamour and just a little less for Tantra.

By *leasureseekers123Couple 50 weeks ago

Hythe

"Thanks for this information. Do you happen to know much general entry is for a single male to club or events? Roughly figure would be apprwicarsd please

Probably just shy of 100E for Glamour and just a little less for Tantra."

Tantra is 60euro for a single male with 2 drinks

By *estlondonladMan 50 weeks ago

Hammersmith

"Thanks for this information. Do you happen to know much general entry is for a single male to club or events? Roughly figure would be apprwicarsd please

Probably just shy of 100E for Glamour and just a little less for Tantra.

Tantra is 60euro for a single male with 2 drinks

"

I've been about 6 times as a single. Similar to going to clubs here, I've found it best to go there with low expectations and in the cap view it as a naturist holiday first and foremost and if anything happens it's a bonus!! It's heavily weighted in favour of couples and most don't speak English so it's difficult to communicate but it's a great place, lots of action on the beach in the day, and a great vibe in the evening. Just go, you'll love it

By *lackAndSnowCouple 50 weeks ago

Horsham

Glamour 90€, Tantra 60€, Kamasutra & Sauna 50€. J (M) went twice as a single man and had great time. Glamour is the most expensive,but it's the best in terms of quality (few single males compare to Tantra which is overpacked).

Dubai

Thank you all for the responses on this it gives me a more realistic view towards the destination. Appreciate it, have a fab time!

By *reeneggsandsamMan 49 weeks ago

Perpignan and cap

I've always been there as a single male and my experiences have generally been positive. Not so much post COVID and be prepared for the odd push back. It's nice meeting with friends. Will drop you a DM op.

By *reeneggsandsamMan 49 weeks ago

Perpignan and cap

Oops, no I won't. You've blocked single males! What's the thinking behind that?

» Add a new message to this topic