FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Plage de Port Leucate

Plage de Port Leucate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andtfunfunfun OP   Couple 45 weeks ago

luton

Has anyone been to this area - we are staying a little further south with the family. But considering a day out just the two of us.

Found it online and there is a few naturist resorts - Ulysses, Aphrodite, oasis and Eden

Anyone been??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-4pleasureCouple 45 weeks ago

Belfast

"Has anyone been to this area - we are staying a little further south with the family. But considering a day out just the two of us.

Found it online and there is a few naturist resorts - Ulysses, Aphrodite, oasis and Eden

Anyone been??"

We went five or six years in a row. It’s a beautiful beach - one of the best we’ve ever visited, naturist or otherwise. Beautiful white sand, gently shelving beach, fish at your feet. You could bring the family - it’s purely naturist and swinging would be hugely frowned upon and confronted immediately.

Nice restaurant/ bar to sit at. Superb seafood shacks adjacent to the resorts if you like oysters etc straight from the boat.

Can’t recommend highly enough- we only stopped going because Leucate is a small resort and after years visiting we exhausted places to visit lol

Feel free to give us a shout if you have any questions x

By *andtfunfunfun OP   Couple 45 weeks ago

luton

Wonderful and thank you so much - this seems to be around 10mins drive from where we are staying - we have explored south of us but the resorts / beaches north of us - no idea why.

Thanks again and sounds just lovely too

By *llo_alloMan 44 weeks ago

London

Hi,

I live locally and I am a regular at Leucate naturist beach, its my favourite beach. Less frantic than Cap d’Agde but has nice beach restaurant. I havent found it to be a libertine/swinging location though. DM for more info if you want.

By *andtfunfunfun OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

luton

Might be heading there tomorrow if time allows

Need to do some research on where to park, walk to and best place to chill naked

By *andtfunfunfun OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

luton

Just come off of the beach and it was lovely as described

But we picked a windy day which was painful naked!!!!!

Will be going back soon

» Add a new message to this topic