FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Swings around in CAP

Swings around in CAP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obynG OP   Couple 46 weeks ago

Swansea

Hi all,

We're off to Cap in a few weeks and in 2 minds if we should take our swing/frame with us.

We take it with us when visiting clubs for a weekend and it will travel on an aeroplane ok as its under 23KG.

The deciding factor I think is the availability of swings in clubs.

Clair Obscure have a swing but we were warned that sex isn't really accepteded so we didnt push it... We don't know of any place that's kinky enough where we can go have a session!

Any thoughts or ideas welcome!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple 46 weeks ago

Agde, France

Great idea, but I think clubs maybe reluctant to let clients bring their own gear like that.

There’s a swing in the sauna opposite Bodega bar.

If you manage to use it, let us know. We’ll happily experiment with you…!

PS. Now thinking about how you explain it at the X-ray part of airport security..

Swansea

Oh, this would only be for the apartment, not clubs!

It would be classed as portable gym equipment... not to far from the truth and likely the least questionable thing we pack

Thanks for heads up about the sauna, is that karmasutra?

By *ucianpoundCouple 46 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

We’ve had sex many times in Clair Obscur including the swing, multiplayer as well as greedy girl. Officially you’re not supposed to but that’s never stopped us and others, we go about 3/4 times a year

Swansea

That's really interesting, thank you. We went twice last year and it's a different vibe to start were used to. Maybe just the wrong nights... as a side note we also saw a number of different traditions, kissing feet of the master after seemed to be popular!

We're very much kinky fuckers, more than strict BDSM.

By *exy BeckyCouple 46 weeks ago

Agde

OK, from your post it seemed as though you wanted to take into a club. Guess I read it wrongly…!

The sauna I was referring to is this one…

https://www.capdagdefrance.co.uk/2et2-naturist-sauna/

It’s opposite the Bodega Bar in Port Ambonne..

By *hampagnepussytqCouple 46 weeks ago

Bromley

There’s a swing in the ‘ hung eon’ in glamour, or at least there used to be and we didn’t break, not for want of trying! We also think there was a swing in the small club besides Pipoutiere.

Swing to your hearts content!

By *voncouplexxCouple 46 weeks ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 13/07/23 08:56:22]

By *irman123Man 46 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

"OK, from your post it seemed as though you wanted to take into a club. Guess I read it wrongly…!

The sauna I was referring to is this one…

https://www.capdagdefrance.co.uk/2et2-naturist-sauna/

It’s opposite the Bodega Bar in Port Ambonne..

"

I know it, used it too looking forward to more of the same in August

By *ouple_ukCouple 46 weeks ago

London

There is also a swing in the "mens" side of the Sauna (not sure if that's Histoire d'O or 2&2) and the guys there love to watch the good on and many are happy to join in of invited. (Behaviour is generally very resurrection).

It is true that Clair Obscur is a BDSM club not a swingers club but its not at all like the censorious UK BDSM clubs and I've never percieved that sex is not accepted there. Indeed, wife_uk has enjoyed and been enjoyed on some of the equipment there on more than one occasion and I've received a blow job on the very swing that you're referring to. Sometimes the area where it is gets very busy with whips and things and access to that area can be limited but other than that it's a popular piece of equipment.

On the other hand there really isn't the space to erect your own swing within the club and they're likely to have safety concerns as well so it might be less welcome than sex. The same is true of the saunas and other clubs as well.

Swansea

Ok, re reading the OP I understand the confusion. We take the swing and put in the hotel room when we go away for highly charged club weekends. We come back horny AF!

Anyway, it's coming with is, not even a Gatwick strike will put us off! Dumping flights and moving airport as we're unlucky enough to have flights which will be impacted in a couple of weeks... hopefully Ryan Air out of Bristol will serve us well!

» Add a new message to this topic