FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > South of france

South of france

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andjnortheast OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

saltburn

Hi all,

We are heading to France tomorrow night (sat 22nd). Plan so far, random stop in an Aire sat night, Sunday campsite in Lyon, Mon-Thurs campsite in frejus - between st Tropez and Cannes. Then Thursday night is not sorted, do we stay same area for another night or head to cap d'agde for a night? Is there fun to be had where we are without heading to cap? Or are we missing out by not heading that way. Ferry home on morning of sat 29th, so driving up to Calais on the Friday. Any thoughts, ideas, recommendation gratefully received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewadventures2017Couple 44 weeks ago

some where near

You will definitely be missing out by not visiting cap ..

But if you haven't accodomation sorted I'd say you won't get any or if you do it will be crazy expensive

Definitely no place like cap lol

By *andjnortheast OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

saltburn

There does seem to be lots of accommodation available but outside of village! Is it still worth a visit x

By *tnSuCouple 44 weeks ago

West Wales

Have a wonderful time. Provence is lovely. Steve is over near Nice for a few weeks.

By *nciterMan 44 weeks ago

Benidorm

"There does seem to be lots of accommodation available but outside of village! Is it still worth a visit x"

Yes the ´normal´resort at Cap Dágde is lovely. Or Marseillian plage is good also. I usually park there and walk along beach to the naturist part always worth a visit with loads of action where almost anything goes without going into the naturist resort itself

By *exy BeckyCouple 44 weeks ago

Agde

If you're coming this far then you really should try Cap, although one night might not be enough...!!

The campsite at Oltra (the one inside the naturist village) will almost certainly have room for you...

Enjoy

By *y-peMan 44 weeks ago

Cannes France

Hello just to let you know that there are some brilliant clubs just outside for Frejus here's a link

https://www.wyylde.com/en-gb/event/party/879bca80-2a6d-11ee-b68d-d9b2a429666e

there is also a very large nudist beach at Saint Aygulf beach.

I will check back tomorrow to see if you have messaged me back try messaging me directly it would be better and easier for me as I don't use this site so much anymore because I live here in the south of France in Cannes.

I'll be very happy to give you as much information about things going on in this local area as I can Best regards Peter

By *andjnortheast OP   Couple 43 weeks ago

saltburn

Thanks, we have messaged you

» Add a new message to this topic