FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap D’agde October

Cap D’agde October

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranitecityguy195 OP   Man 32 weeks ago

aberdeen

Hello,

Thinking about a break in Cap D’Agde region this coming week?

Is the weather still ok in that region and is it likely to still be busy on the beaches etc?

Thanks in advance for relies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman 31 weeks ago

Leeds

The temperature is a maximum of 20 and the resort will be really quiet.

By *llo_alloMan 31 weeks ago

London

"Hello,

Thinking about a break in Cap D’Agde region this coming week?

Is the weather still ok in that region and is it likely to still be busy on the beaches etc?

Thanks in advance for relies. "

It was 32c and beautiful on the beach yesterday and probably only 10% of the numbers in July and august. Mainly local weekend visitors like myself. Lots of places closed up now though.

By *allySlinkyWoman 31 weeks ago

Leeds

Yes apologies for talking about average October temperatures. This year is hotter than usual. Next week forecast to be about 24 but with some rain.

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

weathers about 29c, beaches are not that busy during the week, I'll be down next week...in Brittany at the moment sorting some admin out, then down there full time...

By *ife2shortCouple 31 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"Yes apologies for talking about average October temperatures. This year is hotter than usual. Next week forecast to be about 24 but with some rain. "

It’s unusual but brilliant. 30 degrees all weekend. Beach has been busy and most bars still open including a Demi Melrose and L’Arche. To be honest- without the maddening crowds of July/ August- it’s been great!

By *trongcuddlesMan 30 weeks ago

Europe

For the locals and experienced, Cap in November is there anything happening? I have a trip nearby and thought to stay in the village for a night or two the weekend after as I have only done day passes this summer.

Would you suggest I skip it or will there be a club open, I may not be alone so don’t want to disappoint the other traveller?

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

32c today, and the next few days....

By *fucksakeCouple 29 weeks ago

cuffilly

Had a great 10 day hol in cap to end the season.stayed in oltra untill the last weekend.

Hot weather warm sea .the bodega bar was open and full most nights.also the karioke restaraunt in heliopolis was great.

Its all about the weather we just looked a week before and noticed 30° most days so could not book quick enough.

» Add a new message to this topic