FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > english swingers

english swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *horewife69 OP   Couple 30 weeks ago

near Newbury

hi all

we leave near carcassonne and are looking to get to know some swingers in the area please.

any advice ?

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hrimper36Couple 30 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

Hi and welcome.

Personally I would advise that you go French and join some French sites and visit some French clubs in your area.

Obviously there is the pleasure point of view and if your French is brilliant then that will also improve along with your orgasm count.

If you need to use a translation tool for the sites then I suggest DeepL over google translate but like swinging with British people just approach swinging here as an adventure.

I’m sure the usual suspects will be along soon to offer their services but France is an amazing country to play in and you just have to leave your comfort zone to enjoy a scene and lifestyle that’s twice the size of the UK scene.

Enjoy

T

By *exy BeckyCouple 30 weeks ago

Agde

A first step might be to make it clear in your profile that you live in France. At the moment you appear to live in the UK with no mention of your real location.

We know that Fab insist you enter a UK postcode so that your location will always appear to be in the UK.

But you can make it clear, as we do, that you aren't actually there.

Also make some posts in the France Forum, telling people where you are. On Fab, a lot of Brits living in France only find others through the forums as you can't do a search for locals.

But as mentioned above, the best way is to embrace the culture by joining French swingers sites.

Good luck...

By *ibs4Man 30 weeks ago

Romford,poitiers france and torrevieja spain

Yes there are quite afew clubs around aswell as naturist beachs,some of the sites are obviously better than others but i have found that as long as there is a fee involved you will fine the right people and yes even english

By *horewife69 OP   Couple 30 weeks ago

near Newbury

thanks for that advice

x

By *rsandmrssCouple 30 weeks ago

Cambridge

There are definitely people around. Use this Forum and once it's Cap season there are lots of people around. There is also a club in Narbonne and the sauna in Cap is open most of the year, I think. Bonne courage!

By *ivewire12Man 30 weeks ago

hexham

We live near Limoux

By *ucianpoundCouple 30 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

In the past we’ve tried to arrange swing socials during the winter months but fabbers are spread too far apart in this part of France.

Would recommend joining French sites such as Libertic but we always write to potential couples in English, if you can’t communicate there’s little point meeting.

Also an International Fet….. site has many kinksters living throughout France who are always arranging socials (munches)

We find clubs a good way to arrange impromptu meets that don’t always require too much communication.

Our favourite is Histoire d’Ô in Narbonne where we’ve always had fun and although it’s only 45 minutes drive from our home in Cap d’Agde, we always stay over in the Fast Hotel just around the corner.

Other clubs like L’Extasia offer stay-over packages including, chalet, 3 course meal/wine with erotic show and club entry for around 140 euros.

We have a busy swing life from May to September living in the Cap but the rest of the year are quiet times with adventures spread far and wide.

By *st timers 2012Couple 30 weeks ago

helmsdale

Hi we are staying outside carcasonne for a while!

Wondering if there are any known outside areas used for dogging/play?

Xx

By *llo_alloMan 30 weeks ago

London

"hi all

we leave near carcassonne and are looking to get to know some swingers in the area please.

any advice ?

x

"

I live near carcassonne too and gradually been building a local network here

By *coptoCouple 30 weeks ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

We have a boat moored at Capestang (an hour or so away from Carcassonne), interested in your "local network"?

By *ablicker69Man 29 weeks ago

UK

I’m a couple of hours from Carcasonne. Happy to visit.

» Add a new message to this topic