FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Port Leucate and other suggestions

Port Leucate and other suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andtfunfunfun OP   Couple 29 weeks ago

luton

We spent a lovely couple of days at Port Leucate last July and excited again for next year.

But we want to be a bit more prepared for next summer.

We found the naturist beach and parked by Ulysses village. Walked alongside the village and on to the beach. Was great and really enjoyable.

So our question is where else to try? Where is easy to park and get to the best beach. Best times to go etc etc

After some expert advice. We are staying along the coast a bit but happy for a trip out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivewire12Man 29 weeks ago

hexham

Torreilles plage is fairly close to Lucate and IMHO a much nicer beach. End nearest the seasonal cafe is family friendly with the breakeater end and the dunes being much ruder. Not to many sole guys walking about and the cafe end in quite often lots of groups and single women.

luton

Many thanks

We are getting a list of places to try ready for next year

So far we have

Saint Cyprian

Terreilles plage

Now I need to find the details of where to park and how best to get to the beach

By *llo_alloMan 29 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 03/11/23 12:45:44]

London

"We spent a lovely couple of days at Port Leucate last July and excited again for next year.

We found the naturist beach and parked by Ulysses village. Walked alongside the village and on to the beach. Was great and really enjoyable.

So our question is where else to try? Where is easy to park and get to the best beach. Best times to go etc etc

After some expert advice. We are staying along the coast a bit but happy for a trip out "

After exploring various beaches I found that parking between Aphrodite and Oasis villages is best, there is a free car park and proper paved pathway ti the brach between the two. The beach is smoking and dog fres. Its not a libertine beach.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/fSR4J7HHAVQDhBRe7?g_st=

London

"We spent a lovely couple of days at Port Leucate last July and excited again for next year.

After some expert advice. We are staying along the coast a bit but happy for a trip out "

I live nearby and this map shows all the naturist beaches

https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/fr/map/nudisme-naturisme_614467?fbclid=IwAR0vaLyi-pCSWH-SgHTj6dAy96if0LWSfOfF4PihqQ6UqTGlqsxCX6bbtL0#9/43.0729/3.0748

By *-4pleasureCouple 29 weeks ago

Belfast

"Torreilles plage is fairly close to Lucate and IMHO a much nicer beach. End nearest the seasonal cafe is family friendly with the breakeater end and the dunes being much ruder. Not to many sole guys walking about and the cafe end in quite often lots of groups and single women."

With respect, we disagree entirely. Port Leucate naturist area has the nicest beach for nude sunbathing we’ve been to in France.

Entirely family friendly so no meerkats spoiling your relaxation. We’ve also seen swingers with excessive body jewellery being politely asked to leave as it’s a family resort.

Beach is very gradually shelved and the waters stays toasty. Super for watching the fish around your feet. A couple of years ago we had a manta ray right in and walked along behind it - was amazing!!

We park just over the little bridge in the paid car park - you’d need to get there early. Most times however we’ve stayed as residents and have parking inside the resorts.

Used to be a little swingers club in Fitou but not sure if it’s still there. Sure it’s only a horny trip up to Cap in any case

London

"Torreilles plage is fairly close to Lucate and IMHO a much nicer beach. End nearest the seasonal cafe is family friendly with the breakeater end and the dunes being much ruder. Not to many sole guys walking about and the cafe end in quite often lots of groups and single women.

With respect, we disagree entirely. Port Leucate naturist area has the nicest beach for nude sunbathing we’ve been to in France.

Entirely family friendly so no meerkats spoiling your relaxation. We’ve also seen swingers with excessive body jewellery being politely asked to leave as it’s a family resort.

Beach is very gradually shelved and the waters stays toasty. Super for watching the fish around your feet. A couple of years ago we had a manta ray right in and walked along behind it - was amazing!!

We park just over the little bridge in the paid car park - you’d need to get there early. Most times however we’ve stayed as residents and have parking inside the resorts.

Used to be a little swingers club in Fitou but not sure if it’s still there. Sure it’s only a horny trip up to Cap in any case "

I agree.. not seen a pay car park though - I usually park at the roundabout car park

luton

We have only parked at the free roundabout car park and walked down the outside of the resort.

As it’s been said it’s a great beach and definitely family. But had seen some knowing looks though.

But like to try new places

Belfast

The car park is or at least was ‘pay and display’ ….no pun intended

hexham

[Removed by poster at 03/11/23 22:42:15]

Belfast

"[Removed by poster at 03/11/23 22:42:15]"

Nice attitude - you’ll do well here

hexham

With respect it very much depends on when you go to Leucate and it is quite built up area compared to Torrielles. Torrielles is much nicer and much more commonly frequented by younger single women nudists than Leucate, which immediately tells you a lot about the atmosphere and ambiance compared to Leucate which has its ‘village’ of naturists who will generally be very happy to tell you the difference between naturism and nudism ??. If you bothered to read the op they asked about other locations having already been to leucate. No cost to park and a huge parking area also make it easily accessable but hey ho you like what you know so why bother exploring ??

Belfast

"With respect it very much depends on when you go to Leucate and it is quite built up area compared to Torrielles. Torrielles is much nicer and much more commonly frequented by younger single women nudists than Leucate, which immediately tells you a lot about the atmosphere and ambiance compared to Leucate which has its ‘village’ of naturists who will generally be very happy to tell you the difference between naturism and nudism ??. If you bothered to read the op they asked about other locations having already been to leucate. No cost to park and a huge parking area also make it easily accessable but hey ho you like what you know so why bother exploring ??"

I’m 56, I’m not into trawling nudist beaches for “younger single women nudists” but you knock yourself out

London

"With respect it very much depends on when you go to Leucate and it is quite built up area compared to Torrielles. Torrielles is much nicer and much more commonly frequented by younger single women nudists than Leucate, which immediately tells you a lot about the atmosphere and ambiance compared to Leucate which has its ‘village’ of naturists who will generally be very happy to tell you the difference between naturism and nudism ??. If you bothered to read the op they asked about other locations having already been to leucate. No cost to park and a huge parking area also make it easily accessable but hey ho you like what you know so why bother exploring ??"

Not been to Torrielles so thanks for your tip I will give it a try. Is there a bar/restaurant?

hexham

Given that i usually go with my family i am not into trawling either it was an illustration of how free from your type the beach is but hey you know better

By *reeneggsandsamMan 28 weeks ago

Perpignan and cap

There's plenty of coves further south at the end of the Albairs. On the Spanish border. You might have to hike in though.

St cyprien? I'm thinking you mean the bocal du tech?

I'm just around the corner and know of a better spot but I'm not putting it "out there" in a public forum.

By *andtfunfunfun OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

luton

Thanks again

Now just need to work the logistics- for example where to park and best way to walk to the beaches for all of these suggestions

» Add a new message to this topic