FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > NORMANDY

NORMANDY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachcpl OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

Probably the wrong time to be posting this with winter setting in but the male of the profile is currently in Normandy near Avranches if anyone happens to be nearby or passing through and fancies meeting. Message me if you like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heccoCouple 28 weeks ago

Normandy France

Is Avranches still there after the storm ???

By *edonistsatplayCouple 28 weeks ago

Portsmouth, North Brittany, France

If anyone sees a garden flying past their windows, give us a scream 'cause most of ours disappeared overnight,last seen heading towards Paris.....

By *heccoCouple 28 weeks ago

Normandy France

"If anyone sees a garden flying past their windows, give us a scream 'cause most of ours disappeared overnight,last seen heading towards Paris....."

I think we might have a plant or two drop in

By *eachcpl OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

Got away unscatched considering. Friends 3 miles away had numerous trees down in that area but not too bad here

By *yeofhorusCouple 28 weeks ago

east grinstead

We are in lower Normandy and lost a pop up gazebo lol

By *hrimper36Couple 28 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

"We are in lower Normandy and lost a pop up gazebo lol"

The laws of science state that you haven’t lost it but it’s just not where you left it.

That must of been one hell of a storm.!!!

T

By *urvylover999Man 27 weeks ago

saint james , france

"We are in lower Normandy and lost a pop up gazebo lol"

If you need a helping hand looking for it

By *yeofhorusCouple 27 weeks ago

east grinstead

k, we haven't lost it, lets just say its had its molecular structure rearranged

By *rightonfranceMan 27 weeks ago

brighton - chalais france

This sounds like star trek.. are we talking matter transportation here.. lol

By *edonistsatplayCouple 27 weeks ago

2.5 trees (one split down the middle - buggered if I know how!) 3 fence panels, log shed roof (now reportedly somewhere in Denmark) and the post box-artistically re-arranged by one of the tree branches! but not nice but much better than other folk suffered around here

The totally unbelievible thing is one of the metal telephone poles on the side of the road has been bent in half!

By *heccoCouple 26 weeks ago

Normandy France

"2.5 trees (one split down the middle - buggered if I know how!) 3 fence panels, log shed roof (now reportedly somewhere in Denmark) and the post box-artistically re-arranged by one of the tree branches! but not nice but much better than other folk suffered around here

The totally unbelievible thing is one of the metal telephone poles on the side of the road has been bent in half!"

Funny you should say about the metal telephone post,, we have one snapped in half down the road but the funny thing is the old wooden one next to it is still upright

By *W55Man 25 weeks ago

Brecon

My Cottage near Coutances survived although a few trees down apparently, if anyone is over for christmas and fancies meeting up drop me a line, I will be there from Dec 12 until Jan 8th, Morning crossing 8.00 Portsmouth to Caen, if anyone fancies a cabin meet?

David

By *edonistsatplayCouple 25 weeks ago

"2.5 trees (one split down the middle - buggered if I know how!) 3 fence panels, log shed roof (now reportedly somewhere in Denmark) and the post box-artistically re-arranged by one of the tree branches! but not nice but much better than other folk suffered around here

The totally unbelievible thing is one of the metal telephone poles on the side of the road has been bent in half!

Funny you should say about the metal telephone post,, we have one snapped in half down the road but the funny thing is the old wooden one next to it is still upright"

Strangely, the wooden ones around our place are still relatively upright although a couple have a bit of an angle! When I left dearbeloved to return to work 2 weeks ago, there was still a load of phone lines laying across the road awaiting the attention of France Telecom, or Orange or whoever they are!

» Add a new message to this topic