FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Libertin La Roseraie near vichy

Libertin La Roseraie near vichy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rench letter OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

Chorley,

Any one sent a booking to this swingers/naturist campsite near Vichy and not had a reply back as seem to struggling this year. Been here twice now and do like it. We are looking for about 4 nights 29th Aug until 3rd Sept if not here maybe some were else any one can recomend but not cap this year and up to 7 hrs drive from Dieppe.

As looking for fun and naturist.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *afunkyfreaksMan 19 weeks ago

High Wycombe

I had a look on La Roseraie website, they say they will be open this year. On the booking page, they stipulate that in July and August you can book only from Saturday to Saturday. Not sure if it is set in stone but they may keep you on shortlist for now. You may have better luck if you call them. Just my 2p.

By *xposedInTheMaleMan 19 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

" if not here maybe some were else any one can recomend but not cap this year and up to 7 hrs drive from Dieppe.

As looking for fun and naturist. "

There's Ran de Chabrier and Diamant Noir, but both are further south than you're looking to travel.

Chorley,

"I had a look on La Roseraie website, they say they will be open this year. On the booking page, they stipulate that in July and August you can book only from Saturday to Saturday. Not sure if it is set in stone but they may keep you on shortlist for now. You may have better luck if you call them. Just my 2p."

Did notice the Sat to Sat, we stayed on site 2019 for 4 nights about the same time Aug in to Sept but might be a bit more strict with the dates, and 2022 it was booked up but we only tried booking about say June and was fully booked we stayed off site and went in each day but wasn't the same as staying on site.

Might try phoning and see what happens but there English was a good as our French for a conversation any way as when we were there both times had to use google translate on our phones. Thanks for your message.

Chorley,

" if not here maybe some were else any one can recomend but not cap this year and up to 7 hrs drive from Dieppe.

As looking for fun and naturist.

There's Ran de Chabrier and Diamant Noir, but both are further south than you're looking to travel."

Think we have looked at those but will check out again, travel wise up to 7hrs from Dieppe.

Seen a few Naturist sites further North but do want a combined swingers/Naturist if possible.

» Add a new message to this topic