FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Entry to village cap d'adge

Entry to village cap d'adge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aul2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

NEWTON ABBOT

Hi, last year stayed in the camp site and was sent a swipe card to access the barrier into the village.

This year booking an apartment through an agent. Can I get an entry card in advance? It saved a lot of time on arrival.

Thanks, Paul.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anickaCapDAgdeCouple  over a year ago

France

"Hi, last year stayed in the camp site and was sent a swipe card to access the barrier into the village.

This year booking an apartment through an agent. Can I get an entry card in advance? It saved a lot of time on arrival.

Thanks, Paul.

"

Not exactly an answer, but if remember correctly, you and a friend are sharing an apartment, having done a bike tour. Presuming you have two bikes, you will therefore need two swipe cards. There is a time limit on each card whereby if you enter, leave, and try to come back in again in under about 20 or so minutes, the card will not register.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, last year stayed in the camp site and was sent a swipe card to access the barrier into the village.

Thanks, Paul.

Not exactly an answer, but if remember correctly, you and a friend are sharing an apartment, having done a bike tour. Presuming you have two bikes, you will therefore need two swipe cards. There is a time limit on each card whereby if you enter, leave, and try to come back in again in under about 20 or so minutes, the card will not register."

the cards have a 60 minute delay which is to stop misuse of the card ie passing it on to a 3rd party once your in.

» Add a new message to this topic