FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Nice to Cap

Nice to Cap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leyxxx OP   Man  over a year ago

Southampton/London/Bristol

Me and my female friend will be traveling at 12.06 from Nice to Cap.

Is it best to rent a car just for this journey or do they do direct transfers and I just cant find it ?or maybe someone is heading same direction ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *CForFunCouple  over a year ago

Mainly France

check out bla bla car x

Thanks,I will.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well you could have picked an airport closer. Nice is about 3-4 hours so be prepared to pay a lot for a transfer. Car hire isn't cheap here so what you may have saved on flights you will pay probably more on the transfer/hire. Good luck.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Me and my female friend will be traveling at 12.06 from Nice to Cap.

Is it best to rent a car just for this journey or do they do direct transfers and I just cant find it ?or maybe someone is heading same direction ?"

. It might be cheaper to lose the flights which you have booked and then rebook with Ryan Air from Luton to Beziers .

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Me and my female friend will be traveling at 12.06 from Nice to Cap.

Is it best to rent a car just for this journey or do they do direct transfers and I just cant find it ?or maybe someone is heading same direction ?"

. It is a long journey by train . It looks like you have to change twice and journey time is five hours to Agde . You will then need a taxi transfer from Agde station

I am in Nice for a football game but I've looked on Blabla car and it looks promissing.

Thanks for all your help.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I am in Nice for a football game but I've looked on Blabla car and it looks promissing.

Thanks for all your help."

. If you use this service how do you know that your car share will turn up. If they do not what do you do then..?

I hadn't heard of blablacar - but when I try to research this here in France - website is not showing. I know the French blocked Uber because they didn't like it. Has anyone used blablacar in France?

I ve looked from UK and there are local french people profiles and fares from Nice to Breziers.On average around €20 per person but have to look into it closer.

Just got onto blablacar here in France - looks interesting - but you do need good French!

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I ve looked from UK and there are local french people profiles and fares from Nice to Breziers.On average around €20 per person but have to look into it closer."
. Hi..Are you fluent in French . I would feel very uncomfortable in a car share if I could not speak the language .

I speak basic French and will look for someone with basic english,as long as we find someone friendly it should be fine.

» Add a new message to this topic